No. No. No. No. No. No. (36)

Vito looked around the cockpit, Stakar and Aleta had him in Stakar's m-ship taking him on a little trip. Much to Stakar's surprise, Aleta insisted Vito sit in her lap while her husband piloted but he supposed he shouldn't have been as shocked, his wife always was a bit more gentle with children, given her experience with them.
Stakar pushed those thoughts out of his mind, or tried to, the fact Aleta brought their kids up made it a bit difficult to as it still stung at his heart. He missed the three kids, and Yondu as much as his mind detested the thought, so much.
But Vito was their third chance at this thing with kids. The only difference being he was their grandson. At least, that's technically what he'd be.
"Wh-whewe we go?" Vito cooed excitedly as he wiggled on Aleta's lap purely to snuggle closer to her.
"To a park," Stakar answered easily, smiling softly, they had found a small planet that was essentially only half used, the other half was a frozen wasteland since the sun never reached it. The other half that got sun though was transformed into a ginormous park that kids from all over the galaxy went to play at. 
Vito furrowed his brows slightly, "Pawk? Why we go so faw 'way?" he asked, looking between his Mami and Pappy.
"It's a special park," Aleta explained smiling softly at that, "it's a very, very big park that all little ones go to play at."
Vito blinked in awe, he of course assumed there were other littles there making him utterly excited. They touched down on the planet shortly after and it was so much bigger than Vito was expecting. However, the experience wasn't what he was expecting.
He rushed to the playground equipment, going to a sandbox first but was rather surprised at seeing actual toddlers and babies. He hesitantly shyed away, checking the large playhouse like structure. It was large and was the biggest attraction by the looks of it.
His eyes lit up, surly there were other littles there! Before he could climb up though, a three year old girl with black hair and yellow skin, came down the slide with a squeal. Vito hugged his arms to his chest, looking rather hesitant now. He was feeling rather insecure with how much physically bigger he was than the other kids here.
With a lot of disappointment, he walked to the bench Aleta and Stakar had taken seats at when he had dashed off. Aleta was fiddling with her holopad as Stakar looked to be talking to her about something.
Vito sniffled slightly and sat down at their feet, this grabbed their attention, Aleta even sat her work in her lap to focus on the boy.
"Hey, what are you doing over here? Don't you wanna play?" Stakar asked gently, motioning towards the playground. Vito looked up to him with sad eyes, resting his chin on Stakar's knee.
"Nu uh..." he mumbled.
"Why not?" Stakar asked, "Is someone being mean to you?" he knew physically, Vito could take on almost every kid here, but mentally, he wasn't quite sure.
Vito hesitated a moment before slowly shaking his head.
"T-too big. It aww weal wittle kids, gonna wook weiwd..." he mumbled. This made Stakar frown gently as Aleta shook her head.
"Nonsense, you're just as much of a little boy too," Stakar assured as he lifted the boy up, getting to his feet.
Aleta moved to get up too but Stakar shook his head, winking to her, signaling he had something in mind. Slowly, she lowered herself fully back down. Watching with an arched brow. Stakar smiled carrying the little towards the playground again, towards the playhouse, gently sitting Vito on his feet.
Vito wiggled uncomfortably, looking at Stakar confusedly and embarrassedly. Much to the little one's surprise though, Stakar started to climb up the rockwall there leading to the entrance of the first level of the playhouse. Vito blinked not really sure what he was supposed to do until Stakar held his hand out.
"Come on up, little one, no need to be scared," Vito hesitated a moment longer before smiling a bit more behind his pacifier, with Stakar's help he was pulled up on the first level with him.
"There we are, see?" Stakar hummed, holding the little one's hand, speaking rather gently, "Its not so scary, is it?" Stakar was very well aware Vito hadn't been scared to get up on the item, but he figured that if he talked to him and treated him like a little boy, it'd make Vito feel better and it certainly seemed to work as the little moved closer to him slightly, as if actually scared.
"Here, let's play a game to distract you, hmm?" he offered gently, Vito looked up, unsure of what game he had in mind, until he felt Stakar's fingers gently and playfully dig into his side making him squeak and start to giggle, the ravager admiral released him gently.
"Better run or I'm gonna get you," he taunted gently and absolutely playfully. Vito squeaked and giggled before dashing off, giggling as Stakar playfully chased him. Aleta watched from her bench and smiled just faintly at the two before back down to her work to let the boys enjoy themselves and their game.