No. No. (12)

Vito bawled the whole way, he gave up midway with hitting and pushing at Kraglin, much to the first mate's relief, though if he was honest he could've easily gone without the headache he now had.
Peter had been a practical angel, for a two year old within his mental state, and sitting happily in the bath, splashing about while Yondu and Kraglin tried to undress Vito who still was having none of it.
"'Et go!! 'Et goooooo," he insisted, a sob following after, Yondu gave a geowlish-groan and firmly swatted at the still padded rear, successfully making Vito gasp and cry harder, even Peter shuffled in the water a bit fearfully.
"Oh now that didn't hurt ya that badly son. Just sit still," he warned, finally managing off the shirt. Now just socks and the diaper to go.
"If ya don't quit yer kickin yer gonna get more. Sit still," Vito hiccuped sadly and pitifully, but the kicking came to a cease, now, if the crying would just stop. Yondu knew babies cried, they cried a lot and rarely stopped because you asked them to, but he really wasn't sure what to do with it, how to fix it, so, he just slipped the socks and diaper off as if he wasn't crying up a storm, then plopped him down into the bath. He hoped that'd be the end, babies liked baths, didn't they? Apparently not Vito as it gave the opposite, more upset crying. Yondu rubbed his head, his own headache coming now but, he tried to push past that. He started washing Peter, he was going to be a lot more tolerable.
"Krags?" he knew his first mate was going to be a lot more patient with the younger boy. Kraglin nodded kneeling beside his captain, first attempting to brush away the tears.
"Hey now, what has you so worked up, hmm?" he gently asked, "Are you cranky? Do you just wanna sleep?" he asked gently splashing the boy with some water, "You want cuddles?" Vito nodded quickly, arms reaching out immediately.
Kraglin blinked but gently shook his head, "After the bath," he explained gently, pushing Vito's arms down. This only upset him more, whining and smacking the water. Yondu grunted a little at a few splashes hit his arm.
"Son," he cautioned warningly, "quit wit' this. What's yer deal?" he growled.
Vito hiccuped, this being his only pause between cries, "S'awk!" he wailed.
"A what?" Yondu growled annoyedly. Peter looked to his baby brother.
"Shawk?" he asked to which Vito sniffled and nodded.
"S'awk, s'awk. Eat me in bite!" he explained desperately. Peter started getting a bit worried himself looking around with a whimper.
"Both o' ya stop actin ridiculous," he rolled his eyes, he didn't have the patience to deal with two crying babies, one was enough.
Kraglin took a more tender approach, "Nah, ain't nothin gonna eat ya both whole. Not in the bathtub at least, yer safe in here, no need to be scared or to cry."
Vito sniffled with a whine, Kraglin simply got some soap on the green rag covered in cartoonish alligators, they had it since he had come on the ship. It was ironic now, Yondu had got it because green was the boy's favorite color and he'd heard alligators were pretty fearsome Terran animals.
Having it quiet, for once, he put soap onto Peter's yellow rag, this too was one Yondu had settled on for him when he was younger, though it was used as a spare now seeing as he didn't live on this ship anymore. The Milano was apparently better with his ragtag team. Whatever, he had him for the night so it was ok.
The captain and first mate were gentle as they cleaned the boys off, and after, shampoo was applied. Once the boys were rinsed off, they were finally taken out and the water drained.
Yondu felt a pang of jealousy seeing his own son clinging onto Kraglin, seeking comfort from the tub. He was his father, he should be wanting him. He didn't want to let Peter go though, "A'right, Krags, give the boy here, you've done enough."
Kraglin looked to him with confusion, those big, blue doe eyes didn't help his case either, "Are ya sure, sir?" Yondu huffed and nodded.
"Yeah, go treat yaself," he insisted as his youngest was handed to him, having them both in his arms, he started to bounce Vito and Peter. However something that both littles mumbled took them by surprise.
"Bye bye daddy."
"Bye bye mama."
They were said in practical unison but it was very easy to tell what names were used and Kraglin didn't mind either it seemed. He was a bit stunned before a sheepish, almost honored smile pulled at his mouth.
"Bye bye babies," he mumbled walking out. Yondu's cheeks were flushed a darker blue but he sighed shaking his head.
"Ok, alright. Let's get y'all two ready fer bed," he had Vito's diaper and pajamas ready from the punishment. He taped the diaper up on the now much calmer Vito and put him in a white onesie with purple and dark blue pokadots on it. While he easily let Peter use one of Vito's diapers he didn't have any pajamas for him, thankfully, there was an easy fix, he let Peter barrow one of his shirts so it was wider than the boy at least and Peter certainly liked it.
Yondu sighed, "Well there ya boys go. All babied up," he stated, a hint of teasing was there but a proud smirk was there too, "a'right. I gotta talk to Krags. You boys stay here an' be good," he pointed to the two before slipping out.
Vito and Peter traded looks, "Petey? I finking, how we gonna get da pictuwes to Taterface?"
Peter thought on it too, brows furrowing as he concentrated, "Umm.... well papa not hewe noooow," he started, Vito seemed to catch on nodding.
"We gotta be fas' dough," Vito mumbled in agreement which the older nodded to grabbing his picture, Vito following in suit. They peeked out to try and spot either Yondu or Taserface. Neither were in sight, a good and bad thing. They both toddled out.
"If I Taterface, whewe I go...?" Vito mumbled, tapping his chin with his finger in thought.
"Wif..... wif my fwiends," Peter decided out loud, recalling the lackies of the brute. Vito nodded in agreement. They could hear Gef laughing. Where Gef was, Taserface usually was. With mischevious giggles they sat out.
Meanwhile, Yondu didn't have to go far to reach Kraglin's cabin. He stopped at the door, for once hesitating. Why he was, he had no clue. He was the Captain for goodness sake. Before he could knock, the door opened. Kraglin was just as surprised to see Yondu.
"S-sir?" he mumbled.
"Back in the room," he shook his head waving his hand towards the bedroom, "I gotta talk with you," Kraglin obeyed, going back in, Yondu going in with him.
"Am I in trouble?" Kraglin asked admittedly seeming nervous. Yondu, however, shook his head.
"No, no. Not at all. I just.... I wanna ask... about the... uh.. names the boys used," that was only partly why he was there but it was an easier spot to start with.
Kraglin winced a little, "Sorry about that sir. I didn't coax them to it or nothin-"
"I know. You wouldn't do that.... just... They seem uh.. pretty content with those," he lied, kinda, they obviously liked the names or they wouldn't had used them but they weren't saying them repeatedly like Yondu was making it seem like, "so... you're ok with them names?"
Kraglin blinked but quickly nodded, "Yes sir, I don't mind them at all," there was that sheepish smile again, "I like that they think o' me as family," he mumbled. Yondu smiled a bit himself though it was harder to see.
"Good, good, I'll let them know....." He mumbled deciding to skip out on the other thing. He wanted to make it special and he really needed to get the boys to bed. He went to fix two sippy cups for the boys.
Speaking of the boys they were looking for Gef and Taserface. Their eyes lit up once they saw them, "Taterface!!" they cheered, the ravager looked over with a snarl though it took him a moment to realize, his mouth turned up in a cruel smirk.
"Aw, look here fellas, a couple of diaper babies. Daddy isn't here to hold yer hand boys?" he smirked more.
They pulled themselves to a stop, innocent to the intentional mean words, "Nu uh! Papa busy!" Vito chirpped.
"We got you dese dough!" Peter exclaimed as both littles held up their pictures. Taserface took them and started laughing after surveying them both briefly.
"Ya ain't ever heard of bein in the lines? Ya two really are babies! These are the saddest things I'veever gotten!"
They blinked tears flooding up in their eyes, this only gave Taserface more ammo, "Aww, are the babies gonna cry?" Brahl started mimicking crying noises further upsetting the littles.
Being older, and trying to be brave, Peter spoke up, "W-weave us awone! We jus twy nd do sometin nice fow you!!"
"Weave? Awone? Ha! Clearly you two need to go back to preschool and learn to talk!" Half-Nut added, smirking.
"Preschool? They probably couldn't even that. Ain't that right? Yer both nothing but big babies who suck on pacifiers and drink from bottles and wet their diapers. Then again ya deserve to be that way. No way you'd make good ravagers!" Brahl added with a smirk.
"Oh- oh- look, they are gonna cry! Go on cry for daddy!" Half-Nut cried.
Gef laughed, wanting to have some input he did it the only way he knew how, repeating things already said, "Yeah little babies, go on and cry for daddy!" for once Gef wasn't scolded for it as the two did start to have tears running down their cheeks.
Yondu reached the room again soon enough, "A'right kiddos, it's nighty night-" he stopped as they were no where in sight. With his heart racing, he dropped the sippy cups rushing out to find them.