No. No. No. (23)

Vito was in little space again, that was covered, but it didn't make the feeling of a wet bottom feel any more peasant nor did it make him feel good knowing he couldn't hold his bladder. He sniffled and tears swelled up again. It didn't take Kraglin long at all to connect the pieces.
"Oh no, no, no, shhhh, no crying baby doll, remember? No bawling, no, no. It's ok, it's alright," he looked around, he knew the place didn't have bathrooms but he at least hoped they had some side room to change babies and such, especially considering it was a place made for littles, with an actual, more popular baby store on the other side, a large storing unit separated the two shops.
He muttered a swear under his breath, if he was honest, he had been so wrapped up in the fact Vito was little again that he forgot he had a pull up on, not a diaper. He rubbed his back gently grabbing the pacifier from the diaper bag and gently slid it in his mouth hoping it'd further help keep him from breaking down.
"There we go, such a good boy, a very good little boy for me, baby, don't worry, I'll get you cleaned up as soon as I can," he promised. At no sight of a bathroom he looked to Yondu who was also trying to spot one, with similiar luck, they both traded looks nodding. Kraglin continued to rub his back to find a bathroom as Yondu was going to pay for the items and meet back up with them.
"Did you all find everything ok, sir?" the cashier asked, having noticed Kraglin rushing out with the little leaving him a bit confused.
"Everything but a bathroom, I'd suggest having one put in," he sneered, shifting so his badge would purposelt be in the worker's line of sight, eyes widening at the sight, very few people didn't know what that seven flamed pin meant. The worker smiled sheepishly, nervously, nodding quickly almost making it appear like a twitch instead.
"Y-yes sir. Yes, of course, I will talk with my manager about that," the worker assured as they rung up the last item, nervously clearing their throat, nearly saying the price. It really wasn't much but Yondu already had the person scared and he was already annoyed so, he took advantage of the situation.
"Ya know, for all the trouble we went through, having to leave the store since it didn't have a bathroom and all, I think we should get a discount of some kind. After all, the customer is always right, right?"
The person was growing more and more terrified and quickly nodded again, like a bobble head going through a bumpy road, "Y-yes! Yes of course, sir! A discount, absolutely! Uhha... h-how much were you thinking?"
"Normally I'd say free," he started, showing his teeth as if a silent warning that he could, and would, whistle if he so pleased, though it was an empty warning, "But, you made my boy real happy with this shop here. Like to see y'all stay in business should we chose to stop by again," he glanced to the screen showing the price, 54 units, he licked one of his sharp teeth, debating, "so... I'd think 25 units would be enough."
Another rapid nod from the worker, "Yes sir! That sounds perfectly reasonable, sir!"
Yondu smirked nodding, "Yeah I thought so too, and, because I'm in such a good, givin mood,"  he slid 28 total towards the employee, "I'll add in a little extra to help y'all start working on the bathroom," 3 units was hardly enough to build a bathroom and Yondu knew it but he wasn't much concerned.
The cashier frantically mumbled thank you's as the items were bagged and afterwards was handed to Yondu. Yondu hummed, strolling through the store a bit longer, adding things to the bags that weren't even rung up but of course the worker didn't stop him. He even got Peter a few outfits for when/if he stayed the night again.
Once satisfied with about four bags filled with toys, clothing, pacifiers, children's books, diapers, pull ups, two little music box type items that played 5 different songs, one for Vito and one for Peter, and a tube of diaper rash cream, he headed out.
Kraglin never realized how large the planet was until looking for a bathroom. The unfortunate part of where the little shop was located. Not everyone approved of littles so it was, more or less, out of the public's eyes, so he had to go through the long, but thankfully wide, alleyway like space, passing businesses backs, he was frustrated that none of them had back doors.
He was proud of Vito though who was trying to be a good boy for him, "I sowwy I have accident, daddy, weally sowwy," he whimper-mumbled out. Kraglin was quick to shake his head and kiss the top of Vito's.
"Oh no, no, baby doll, don't apologize, it's ok," he assured, "it was just an accident, you didn't mean to, it wasn't your fault," he cooed, "it slipped my mind to give you a diaper instead, but that's ok, we'll fix it now," he promised, "as soon as we can find a bathroom," he mumbled to himself. Honestly, why did they have to make it so difficult to reach one? What exactly were they expecting? After a good 15 minute walk though, they finally reached the end, he turned go meet the fronts to most of the businesses and rushed into the first one that was available.
Kraglin held Vito closer, gently ensuring his face was against his shoulder so he wouldn't see any looks given and he was sure to show off his ravager badge too so people wouldn't say anything either. Thankfully, they made it to the bathroom, even more to his relief, there was a baby changing station. Kraglin smiled down at Vito to show him it'd be alright. Vito sniffled slightly and nuzzled against him.
Kraglin smiled softly at him, "Ok baby," he cooed laying him on the changing station, "let's get these icky, wet stuff off o' my little boy," Vito sniffled a little, trying not to squirm.
As Kraglin stripped him of the wet pull up and shorts, he softly started singing the ravager shanty again to him, this really seemed to help Vito. Kraglin dug into the diaper bag, pulling out the wipes, powder, spare outfit, and a diaper.
He was certain to apply plenty of baby powder, more than was probably needed, but he didn't have the diaper cream handy yet so, he was trying to be gentle with Vito's poor little bum. He was very tender as he strapped on the baby diaper. He took a quick glance and his heart melted at the sight. Seeing those lavender eyes stare up at him with so much trust and love and adoration and gratefulness. He leaned down to kiss his head then helped him sit up.
"Ok baby," he cooed as he pulled the shirt off of him and grabbed the onesie and overalls, well they would be more of shorteralls but still, "let's get you into some more comfortable clothes," he hummed lovingly. He slipped the onesie on and snapped it at the diaper, he then pulled the shorteralls on him, "there's a cute baby boy," he cooed, gently and playfully pinched his cheek, successfully making him giggle.
Kraglin chuckled softly and lifted him back up, "Now, we gotta go find papa," he hummed as he started out.
When they found him, funny could be one way to describe it, so could sweet though. Yondu looked absolutely panicked until he saw them at which an expression of relief washed over him. He sighed softly and hugged them both close. Tullk smiled a bit at watching the three, he leaned against a nearby wall.
"We all know of the plan, right?" he mumbled. Oblo nodded and Horuz had too, just more begrudgingly.
"Don't see why we gotta offer to babysit the kid, though, they clearly ain't got an issue being romantic with or without the kid there," Horuz grumbled.
Tullk snorted knowing he wouldn't understand, "Because, all parents need a break," he shrugged, "besides, it isn't gonna hurt us to get to know the lad in little space."

(A/N: I finally got it done! This was not the spot I originally planned to stop on (I was going to get a bit further) but I like the way this ended up going, plus, I've kept you all waiting long enough! I will try to get another chapter out soon but I can't guarantee anything since I plan to do a mass update on some of my other books along with this one (by mass I mean like a chapter for like 5 stories) so you all have that to look forward to if you read any of my other stories!
Also, I have a whole bunch planned for this book, in no specific order I plan to include more drama with Taserface, a sick Vito, a temporary kidnapping, Vito snapping at Yondu (this was suggested by one of the kind readers of this book), probably another chapter or two with Stakar, a bunch more Kragdu, a fluffy tickle chapter, and a lot more. It's all still not fleshed out yet but still. The reason I'm saying this is to ask if you all have anything you would like to see in the story?
It still would need to follow stuff set for the story like no smut chapters between any of the characters, I would prefer there not to be way too much violence but I can try to do a bit, definitely no death or killing (I say that because I had a very rude person comment on a different book that one person should kill another even after I stated I wasn't comfortable with that). Otherwise I think I should be able to handle anything else! Just feel free to leave it in the comments and when I make a chapter(s) based on the suggestions I'm given I will credit you for the idea.
It's just a thought, like I said, I love, love, love hearing your guys opinions on stuff!
Sorry again the A/N is so long but I'll hush since I have to go soon (I finished this chapter in a class) so I hope you all have a good day/night and I look forward to hearing any ideas you all have for me!)