No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. (20)

(A/N: These are usually at the end but I wanted to prewarn that the fighting in this chapter gets pretty well into detail. I tried not to do way too much with it but it's still there. Some parts are neccessary for the next chapter or two though (depending on how this goes) I will bold what is important and let you skip the rest should you chose to want to do so. This chapter will be a little bit shorter purely because it's setting up for the next few chapters (which should be publushed soon if all goes well). I just thought I'd go ahead and explain that. Have a great day/night!)

Taserface took yet another warning step closer, dirty, disgusting, unwashed teeth being shown in what presumably was a grin, not that it was easy to tell. Kraglin stood his ground none the less.
"Kraglin," the name was used in a tainting, scolding manner, as if the first mate was a child using countless swear words, "Ya know I'm bigger than ya, stronger too. Just spare yaself the pain and move. Why bother putting your life out on the line for a brat?" he sneered. Vito unwillingly cowered into himself, ducking his head down feeling tears in his eyes. His big side scolded him, he should be big enough to handle himself and the situation, this internal turmoil only made his little side more stressed out and sad though.
Kraglin wasn't going to back down because of some mean words though, "No. Don't think I will move cause he's just a little boy, someone who stands no chance at all against you. He's my baby," he snarled, not meaning the words in a rude, hateful way, but rather that Taserface was pushing buttons he shouldn't.
Taserface smirked more, "Huh, nothin to say for yaself runt? Gonna let someone else do it for ya?" the brute took another step forward and pushed Kraglin, sending him to the ground, merely due to the difference of weight, it wasn't much of a hassle for Taserface to send Kraglin topple to the floor. It gave him a good view of the trembling Vito though.
"Gonna let someone get hurt cause ya can't stand up for yaself? Ya really are pathetic, huh? Nothin but a baby who cries, can't take care of himself, ya ain't a man, or a boy for that matter, you're just a baby. A disgusting one at that. I mean really, who likes this as a pass time?" he sneered to Vito who was really getting worked up over the words, "Are ya gonna cry? Huh? Go wah wah to 'papa'? Gonna be an annoying brat? Well, what else is new?" he snorted at no reply. He was so caught up in his insults he didn't see Kraglin's fist flying towards him until it connected with his jaw. He growled lowly.
"Oh you just did it, Kraglin," and from there the brawl began. Punches were dished, they had been shoved between each other and their blows and the tables. Vito really wasn't liking this, this was getting too terrifying. His eyes watered up further until the checkered ground below him was nothing more than a blurry black and white mess, but he didn't want to cry, he didn't want to prove Taserface right.
Unfortunately luck was not on his side, as the two crashed in front of him, he broke down into terrified sobs. He tried to move his shaking legs towards the door but a comment stopped him.
"Yep, there he goes, off to cry, cry to 'dada', disrupt his work just to rock the little baby," that was all Taserface could muster out, previously, he had Kraglin pinned down, having both arms holding the first mate's arms in a rough hold, pinned to the floor. This meant he couldn't account for his feet and legs though. Which meant one kicked out, managing to hit below his rather bulging stomach, this causing a lack of air which allowed Kraglin to turn the tables.
Unlike Taserface, he couldn't hold Taserface's arms but he had something that worked even better, a blade to his throat, a single wrong move and there'dbe a cut and they both knew it. This allowed Kraglin time to catch his breath, he then lowered his head, letting his ferocious glare fill Taserface's vision.
"If yer smart, not that I think ya are, you'll go on somewhere, got me?" he growled, "You make one malicious move towards me or the boy I ain't gonna stop myself a second time," Taserface snarled but knew when he was beat, for now at least.
"Fine, just lemme up Kraglin," the first mate paused, pressing the blade closer, still not enough to puncture skin but very close to it. Eyes narrowed as if debating of letting him go or not. After a few minutes longer like this, he finally let him up, well, forced him up then shoved him roughly out, and partly into, the doors.
He huffed angrily but put the weapon away turning and his gaze immediately softened. He hesitated but approached the crying boy, easily scooping him into his arms and rubbing his back soothingly, Vito firmly hid into Kraglin's shoulder, the sobs already hushing slowly.
"No no no don't cry, I'm sorry I scared you, I'm so sorry baby, please don't cry bubby," he coaxed and pleaded softly, gently. He rested his forehead against his. Vito sniffled, the fear factor was mostly gone. There was no longer and banging or hitting or cruel words. He knew Kraglin wouldn't hurt him. No, it was something else bugging him.
"M-mama?" he whimpered, peeking out so his eyes and nose were visible, Kraglin had to smile at it softly.
"Yes, baby?" he hummed softly.
"I-is..... am... I really..... disgusting fow wiking dis?" he asked softly. Kraglin's eyes widened slightly, not missing a beat to shake his head.
"Oh Vito, of course it isn't disgusting. Baby, you're allowed to like whatever you want, sweetie, and papa and I love taking care of you," he promised, "Don't listen to Taserface and his mean, mean words, dumpling. Ok? You aren't disgusting and you're so much more than just a baby who cries," he finished the speech with a kiss to his forehead.
"Now, no more silly thoughts like that, ok? I think you're a bit worn out, baby doll, let's go get you a nice baba and you, me, and papa can cuddle, huh? Does that sound nice? Maybe see if we can get the holoprojector up and watch a movie?" Vito sniffled but looked unsure, he knew it was a little's dream, one he had personally for a while but, right now, little space scared him. Not that being a little kid was terrifying but..... was he really annoying and disgusting for it?
Vito slowly shook his head, "No baba, mama.... No mobie..... just........ just wanna sweep...." he mumbled. Kraglin looked down worriedly, still, he wouldn't give up just yet.
"Well, Vi, if you're going sleepy you need a baba or sippy. All little boys have them for bedy bye and you, bubby, are no exception," he hummed going to fetch one of the childish cups, Vito nuzzled against him though, starting to whine.