No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. (38)

"Vvvvvvvvvvvvv!!!" Vito jumped a little at the call until he saw Peter rushing towards him.
Stakar had just dropped him off so he wasn't expecting to see Peter but it made his eyes light up no less as he squealed, toddling to his older brother.
"Peter, Starbaby, easy," Gamora called, walking after Peter, Kraglin next to the green skinned female.
"She's right, Petey, Vi is littler than you, plus, I forget first hugs," he called gently and rather teasingly. Both boys giggled at this but stopped close to each other. Vito noticed Peter had a doll and tilted his head curiosily, pointing to the baby doll.
Peter took a moment before he noticed, looking down at the doll too and giggled, his hazel green eyes lighting up too as if extremely happy to talk about the toy, "Fis Ethan!" he introduced, shifting to show his little brother the baby doll more while still cradling it.
"Ooooh," Vito mumbled before he felt himself being lifted up, earning a squeak. The person who had picked him up peppered kisses all over his face, making him giggle and the stubble of beard there made it obvious to the little boy who it was.
"Daddy!" he squealed happily, letting the pacifier fall from his lips as he happily kissed Kraglin on his own cheek a few times, "Daddy! Oh daddy! I miss you! Miss you weal bad!" Kraglin laughed softly at this.
"I missed you too, sweetie. It's ok though. You're home now. Back and safe where you belong," he cooed, kissing his head again, "now," he said as Peter whined a bit at Gamora picking him up, childishly insisting he could walk, "how about we show Petey your new little room? I think papa's in there and we can get you a new paci and Petey can get his gifts we got him and you two can play to your hearts content."
Vito hummed happily at the thought of that, it gave him a happy feeling in his chest as he nuzzled up close to the first mate. Still, one thing bothered him, he looked up to him.
"Papa not mad no mowe?"
Kraglin hesitated to answer the question, but, slowly, he nodded, "No worries sweet pea, papa shouldn't be mad anymore. And even if he is, you know mama will protect you," he reassured, gently poking his nose. Vito eased more at that, allowing himself to giggle finally.
The two caregivers carried their little ones to Vito's babyfied bedroom, a few blocks still laid about from when Horuz and Taserface babysat Vito, but thankfully it wasn't bad. Yondu wasn't in there though. Kraglin sighed but sat Vito down, grabbing him a green pacifier.
"I'm gonna find papa. You play nice with your brother and listen to Gamora, she's in charge, dumpling."
Vito looked up to Gamora as she sat Peter down next to the other little. He didn't plan to disobey her anyways. Truth be told , she was pretty intimidating. Kraglin smiled softly at him and stepped out, Peter automatically grabbed for the blocks, giggling happily making Vito smile and follow suit.
"Wha you gonna buiwld, Petey?" Vito hummed softly as he stacked another block on top of the four he already had.
"Bed!" Peter squeaked out, "Fow Ethan!"
Vito smiled a bit at that giggling as he nodded, "Dat good idea!" he hummed before his creation fell over, it startled both littles, but then Vito whined something out that surprised Peter and Gamora, "Sh*t bwocks!"
Peter used his free hand to cover Vito's mouth making him whine more, "V! Dat bad wowd! Not 'upposed to say dat 'tuff!"
Vito whined again confused as to why he couldn't say them, confused as to why they were so bad.
"There's my boy!" Yondu called, walking into the room with Kraglin behind him. Vito whimpered which was muffled by Peter's hand. He scooted closer to Peter. Yondu thankfully thought nothing of it, sitting on the bed, Kraglin next to him.
"Sure is! There's our baby boy, come to mama baby, I want another hug."
Vito hesitated a moment before he did, upon being scooped up into the first mate's arms though, he squealed delightedly, giggling. He was sat back down gently and the two littles started playing. The blocks were ditched eventually in turn for playing a very interesting game of 'house'.
"I gotta go to wowk!" Peter declared, "To bwing money to da howse but I not abwe to bwing my baby Ethan wif me! V, you gotta babysit him, pease!" Vito blinked, confused and rather uneasy but he nodded.
"Kay, I watc' Efan fow you."
"Noooooooo! His name Ethan!" Peter whined. Gamora leaned a bit forward and gently tapped Peter's head.
"None of that, you be nice to your brother. He's smaller, he can't say everything as well as you, Peter," the older brother huffed but nodded slightly, looking down to the doll, worry seeming to seep into the older little's gaze as he did. Suddenly, his lip trembled slightly, Gamora frowned gently but coaxed him closer, Peter laid his head on her lap whimpering until he shifted, hiding his face in her leg and starting to cry softly, surprisingly soft.
Still, Vito frowned deeply watching his big brother, feeling rather bad. He hesitated before crawling closer and gently hugging Peter, startling the older, still, after a few moments of looking at his younger brother in shock, his lip trembled again before he nuzzled into his shoulder instead, crying, louder than he had before. Vito hesitated again, he wasn't used to other people crying around him but he wanted to help Peter. Eventually, an idea came to him. One Peter was known well to do for other people.
"I can't stop dis feewin'.... deep i'side of me. Giwl you jus' don' wealize.... what you do to me. When you howd me, in youw awms so tight.... you wet me know... ebewyfing's awight..... I-I-I-I hooked on da feewin'. I high on bewiefing, dat youw in wove wif meeeee!"
Peter giggled a little, even with a bit of sadness still there, still, he continued to sing the song Vito started, "Wips as sweet as candy. It's tas'e is on my mind. Giwl you got me firsty for anot'er cup of wiiiiiiiine-"
"Ok, ok," Kraglin chuckled gently,  "now, how about we have a little nappy time, ok? Petey, do you want a sippy cup?" he cooed. Peter nodded rubbing his eyes. Yondu got to his feet quickly, "I'll get it, anything for my boys," he hummed, stepping out to go to the kitchen. Gamora arched a brow as the two littles quickly started trying to finish the block bed for Ethan before their drinks came. Kraglin smiled softly knowing Yondu must've looked a bit odd being so willing to tend do eagerly to the boys.
"He scared Vito before he went to Stakar's so he's trying to make up to him, plus he missed Pete," Kraglin explained in a whisper. Gamora nodded understandingly. Yondu returned shortly after with one bottle and one sippy cup. The two little's were laid out on a fluffy blanket, and despite the bed being nearly done, they still let the baby doll Ethan lay on Peter's chest with Vito cuddled up to them both.

(A/N: Quick, quick note! The idea of Ethan the baby doll came from Dad-Of-Pupper due to his OC, Ethan, who is Peter Quill's son. He was left on Earth for his protection when he was 3 so the idea behind the baby doll is that's either Little Space Peter's way of missing his son or he simply misses him. I hope you all enjoyed and have a great day/night!)