No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. (30)

(Last part was suggested by JennaMichelle0 if anyone else has ideas for the book please do not be afraid to comment them. I love hearing from my readers. Even if it isn't a suggestion, feel free to simply leave a comment. I know I've done this before but I want to say again that I so deeply appreciate all the comments and votes you all give this book. It makes me so happy since (and I know I shouldn't have a favorite book) this one is my pride and joy so knowing others enjoy it means the world to me so thank you all so much for it all, it has been helping me through this tough time! Any case, I hope you all enjoy and have a great day/night!!)

It wasnt until the afternoon that Taserface woke, he at first was tensed, not used to having any kind of mass cuddled up to his side, especially not one so small. He spared a glance to see what it could possibly be and automatically groaned when it all came rushing back at the sight of a little one cuddled up rather lovingly to his side. He shook his head which is apparently what Vito needed to be stirred awake.
The little is awfully cranky the first few minutes.
This amused Taserface, he would've figured a spoiled captain's boy like Vito would be all babyish and cuddly but it appeared not.
Vito first tried to wiggle away and when that came up ineffective as Taserface held him closer merely to press some buttons and be annoying. Vito didn't react well to it.
He grunts into the pacifier, "Nooooo! Wet goooo!" he squeaked whinily.
"Aww, what ya don't wanna cuddle now, runt? You're breaking my heart," he sneered though it was spoken lighter than usual.
"Nooooooo!!!" before Taserface can muster another taunting  comment, he felt his side grow wet. It took only a moment to realize what it was.
He grimaced and pushed Vito away, almost entirely off the bed but not fully just yet.
"You brat!" he snarled frustratedly, "I can't believe you!" he said next in a groan, examining the damp side of his dark blue, soft outfit. The doctor had the nurses strip him if his leathers which was humiliating enough as Half-Nut had gleefully pointed out, not much of a ravager man without the leathers.
The shock of Taserface's reaction though seemed to frighten Vito right out of his fussy attitude and instead bring tears to his eyes.
This freaked Taserface out as bad since he really would rather not be victim to an angry captain or first mate's fury.
"No, no, don't start all that," he tried, only to be cut off by snickering, he glanced up to see Brahl, Wretch, Narblik, Scrote, and Half-Nut in the doorway, all smirking and Half-Nut covering his mouth to poorly stifle laughter.
"Awww, look fellas, seems like Tasie is a nanny now," Scrote mocked, only for Half-Nut to chime in.
"Or maybe Tasie needs the nanny, was the runt babysitting you and helping you eat all your bite bites, Tasie?" Half-Nut falsely cooed cruelly. Oh Taserface hated that nickname.
His name was supposed to strike fear into the hearts of anyone what hears it (shameless movie reference-). 'Tasie' took all the fear out of it. Made him sound like a sissy or a little brat. And he most certainly wouldn't let it be spread around the Elector that the twerp was feeding him his food like the roles had switched of Taserface being the helpless baby. Further more, he certainly wasn't going to let his friends laugh and mock him.
He established himself as a 'leader' of their friend group, or as close as one came to that on a ravager ship, and he refused to let that be tarnished. With all that in mind he quickly switched gears.
"Of course the brat wasn't! He's just a crybaby, how could he help anyone?" he sneered, missing the more violent tremble of Vito's lip. The ravagers were focused on themselves.
"Well, it has to be one way or another," Narblik pointed out with a mocking smirk, leaning against the wall, "either you were doing the babysitting or you were being babysitted."
Taserface snarled but before he could snark something back, Half-Nut spoke up again with a downright mischievous, malicious grin, he always liked the idea of being the leader of their friends.
"Smells like p*ss in here," he then pointed to the wet part on Taserface's clothes, "did Tasie have an accident, not make it to the potty? Does he need a diaper change?"
"That ain't even on my pants, genius! That don't even make sense!" he barked but was only greeted with more snickering and his friends mockingly tutting him in a cruel, cooing tone, he pointed roughly to Vito making the little wince away, tiny whimpers and hiccups leaving him by now, "That smell is coming from the only baby in the room, the one who just goes in his pants!"
The dam broke, Vito started sobbing, Taserface tensed up while the others apparently thought it was some kind of joke because they were cracking up all up until a furious first mate stood behind them.
"Would like to know what y'all find so funny," he stated coldly, all five hushed automatically, shuffling so Kraglin was able to get by and into the room. The first mate walked over, easily scooping Vito up, bouncing him gently, he held the little's head against his shoulder gently purely so he wouldn't see the cold look he was giving the crew members. 
"Oh bubby, what's the matter?" he cooed, still having a look that just dared the others to say anything. Vito hiccupped pitifully so Taserface, still trying to save his reputation, spoke for him, pointing to Vito. 
"Runt had a little pee pee accident in his daiper, guess that's a job for mama, right?" 
Kraglin narrowed his eyes warningly before shrugging with a small hum, "I'd normally agree, but, according to captain, you and Horuz are on babysitting duty tomorrow so, perhaps I need to give you a lesson in diaper changing so you know what you're doing."
"What?" Taserface demanded, "I ain't doin' either of that!" 
Kraglin shrugged again, "It's your paycheck." 
Taserface kept silent a few moments before huffing , rolling his eyes, he wouldn't say it out loud but he was greatful for Kraglin glaring at the others before they could start to laugh. His next sentence, too, sent the ravagers leaving. 
"Unless you all want to lend a helping hand, I'd scat, do your actual jobs, or I can always assign toilet cleaning for you all." 
"Ewwwie, daddy," Vito mumbled, rubbing his eyes, he was settled down as much as he was going to be. 
Kraglin chuckled, "Ewwie, indeed, dumpling," he cooed, "now, Tasie. You stay right there. I'll return with the items here shortly."
Taserface huffed angrily but leaned back into his bed to wait, what he wouldn't give for some darts right now.
As promised though, Kraglin did reply a few moments afterwards, with a new diaper, baby powder, diaper rash cream, wipes, and a new outfit for Vito, it was a blue bunny shirt with a hood that had bunny ears on the top and a simple pair of grey shorts.
Vito was laid next to Taserface, Kraglin tried to make the work a bit easier on the injured member and took Vito's current outfit off, "Alright. First you untape the diaper."
Taserface rolled his eyes but did hesitate to do it, slowly he did though, Kraglin nodded in approval though Taserface did note he was being watched like prey. Kraglin was trying to spot even the smallest mistake for Taserface to make.
"Good, next you wipe him off, gently," Kraglin gently rubbed Vito's hair, "you've still got a rash, don't you precious," he cooed gently and lovingly. Vito sniffled and nodded.
Taserface scoffed but did so, it took him two tries as his first attempt was 'too sloppy'.
"Next, wrap the diaper up, then put the new one under him, I'll help you with this part, seeing as you're out an arm," Taserface grunted at that one, able to tell the comment was rather mocking. Regardless, he continued. Kraglin held Vito's legs up gently so Taserface could put the diaper down.
"Next is the baby powder, just sprinkle some in. I'll handle the diaper rash cream, then you tape it up."
Taserface still fully complied and Kraglin handled getting Vito dressed after.
"Look at you!" Kraglin cooed lovingly as he held Vito close, "So precious!" he sighed and walked towards the door with Vito, "Remember tomorrow, Tasie," he called as he left. Taserface spared a growl at the nickname.