No. No. No. No. No. (25)

Kraglin looked back into his captain's red gaze, more worried than anything, especially with the way he hadn't said anything yet, "Sir?" he mumbled. Yondu growled and grumbled under his breath, he hesitated before suddenly slamming his lips onto Kraglin's.
Normally he'd be against kissing, it was a weakness but not in the sense people usually thought. His main weapon, his yaka arrow, was connected by whistling, to whistle you needed your mouth so you occupy the mouth and there's no whistle and no whistle meant no weapon. He couldn't muster out the words though so actions would have to speak for him.
Kraglin was stunned and surprised, but he couldn't pull away. It took a moment before he finally relaxed, melting into the kiss which was to Yondu's pleasant surprise. After a few moments, the blue captain pulled away, both men's cheeks burned a blue, Yondu's was thankfully harder to tell due to his already blue skin. He directed his gaze away but Kraglin couldn't take his eyes off of Yondu.
"Sir...?" the word was repeated, when Yondu didn't answer, Kraglin pressed on harder, "What was that?"
"Whatcha think, Obfonteri?" came the gruff reply. A tiny smile pulled at Kraglin's mouth forming a dorky but clearly happy little smile.
"A-a kiss.... why though?" Yondu groaned. Emotions weren't his strong point, so questions about emotions definitely weren't good for him to handle. Afterwards, he sighed.
"Might be unprofessional," he grumbled, "not that our group was exactly 'professional' to begin with.... but... I like ya," he huffed irratatedly, "so there."
It was silent and Yondu couldn't bring himself to meet the blue eyes baring into him, at least until he heard the words.
"May not be professional o' me either, sir... but I feel the same," the ride came to a slow stop and the few people on went off, unsure of ravagers showing such emotions openly but neither really minded, as far as Yondu was concerned, they could talk to him if they had any issues, which not many people were willing to do.
Proving him right the worker of the ride scurried off, muttering something of it 'suddenly being lunch time'. All well.
Kraglin was feeling awkward but happy, "Does... this mean.... if ya want to only, o' course, sir.... uh..."
Yondu sighed again but nodded, "Yeah, I suppose it does mean that, Obfonteri."
Kraglin smiled a bit wider, the awkward atmosphere clearing slightly, "Nice," was all he could manage to say.
Yondu snorted at him, shaking his head, "C'mon ya dope, let's try out this 'Tunnel of Love' see how effective it is."
Kraglin nodded, getting off the ride after his captain but he knew the ride couldn't make him anymore in love than he already was.
Vito was absolutely lit up happily, he had been having a blast, Tullk had let Oblo ride most of the rides with the little and so far there hadn't been any problems.
"Whatcha wanna do next, Lil' nugget?" Tullk hummed, looking at the little boy still held in Oblo's arms. Little lavender eyes scanned around at all the things the amusement park had to offer before a giant stuffed animal at a game booth caught his eye.
It was blue, looked like a wide jellyfish, and had little eyes and smile practically calling out to Vito.
He squealed happily pointing to it, Tullk laughed heartily at it, "A bit big fer ya idnit?" he lightly teased but Vito simply shook his head.
"Dere, dere, dere!" he persisted and Oblo chuckled but obediently walked over, Tullk joined and Horuz did too after a little eyeroll.
"Pop the balloons and win a prize!" a green skinned alien with pointy ears encouraged, flashing a yellow smile.
Vito squealed again, reaching up for the blue jellyfish, as Tullk chuckled, "How much to play?"
"6 units," the worker replied with a smirk.
"6 units?" Horuz bellowed, "yeah uh no. Forget about it brat," he snarled but before tears could spring up into Vito's eyes, Tullk roughly nudged the grumpy ravager member with quite the opposite reassurance.
"We'd be glad to play fer ya, laddie," he then added with a warning glare at Horuz, "all of us."
Horuz huffed and grumbled hateful profanities under his breath but reluctantly took a step towards the game booth. Oblo and Tullk gladly set the needed units for them both to play. Tullk played himself and Oblo let Vito play on his units, not that the little one hit any besides one red balloon, "Ohhhh so close," the man hummed, "10 points. Total."
Tullk narrowed his eyes a little bit, "How many points do ya need for one o' those?" the old ravager asked pointing to the large blue jellyfish.
"30," the green alien stated with a small smirk. Vito's eyes pooled up with tears, bottom lip starting to tremble as he nuzzled into Oblo.
The Krylorian gently bounced him and Tullk came over to them too, "Aww little buddy, don't cry," Oblo cooed.
"Its ok laddie," Tullk added, "we can go buy ya a toy," he cooed.
"N-noooo!" Vito whimpered through a small cry, as the two other ravagers tried comforting the little, Horuz rolled his eyes but stepped closer, eyes narrowed coldly.  He leaned against the booth eyeing the green alien down.
"Listen here. What's gonna happen is we're gonna take the toy the tyke wants. Yer gonna keep quiet and smiling like we won it. Once he has the toy and is done with his little hiss fit you're gonna apologize then we're gonna walk away with the toy, and it's all gonna be fine," he growled as he grabbed the toy Vito shoving it towards him.
Vito sniffled but squeezed the toy as he hugged it close, nuzzling into it. It took a few minutes but Vito did eventually settle down. Horuz gave the worker an expective look. Hesitantly, with a very forced smile with edges of fear.
"I'm sorry I upset you. Enjoy your toy," he said through clenched teeth. Horuz nodded satisfied, pushing off.
"Good, now, let's go get food, I'm starved."
Tullk chuckled as he and Oblo followed, "Ya getting a little soft on the baby, Horuz?"
"Shut it," Horuz growled.
"Tank you Howoosh!" Vito cheered, nuzzling the toy. Horuz rolled his eyes slightly but sighed and grumbled.
"Yeah, yeah, twerp. Just no more crying," despite his attitude and words Tullk could see Horuz struggling against a faint smile.