No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. (39)

(A/N: Was a request made a while ago by letmelivebitch. The next chapters or so will tread into darker territory like kidnapping, I don't plan on it going over 2 or 3 chapters though and no torture or anything like that will be involved but light harmful actions (like hitting) will be there. I wanted to forewarn anyone before these chapters started. I hope you all enjoy regardless and if there are any fluffier ideas you have for after please be sure to let me know! Also, I just realized just how close we are to the 50th chapter mark! Which is exciting. I've only achieved that on one other book so this is honestly extremely happy for me! I wanna thank everyone who's ever voted, commented, or added this book to a reading list and/or library. I appreciate you all and your support for this book so much! Any case, enough rambling, I hope you all enjoy and have an amazing day/night!)

It was the next day, Kraglin was awake and started to get ready, the first mate would be leading a job today. He was trying to keep quiet since Yondu was off for the day and Vito had still been little when he went to bed that night, but a little voice let him know that he hadn't been successful, "Mama?"
Kraglin sighed but turned around, surprised to see both Vito and Yondu awake.
"Well good morning, first mate. Sleep well?"
Kraglin chuckled lightly, "Yeah I did," he paused before sitting on the bed, hugging Vito gently, "did you two sleep good?"
"Yeah, yeah. Pretty good," Yondu nodded, scratching his beard.
"Mama, wha you doin?" Vito whined softly.
"I've got a job baby boy, but don't worry your sweet head about it, ok? You get a papa and baby day!" he encouraged, rubbing his head gently, "don't that sound nice? Like fun?"
Vito whimpered softly but that was all the answer he gave, Kraglin nodded gently but tried to brush it off as Vito being sleepy and wanting to cuddle, he kissed his head gently, "Well, I gotta head to work, ok? You be a good little boy for papa," he cooed, kissing his head again before grabbing his coat and swinging it on, and exiting the bedroom.
Vito felt tears pool up in his eyes, he rubbed them quickly though, still, Yondu pulled him closer, "Aww baby blue, dontcha cry, c'mon. Yer papa's tough little man aintcha?"
Vito tightly shut his eyes a moment before opening them and trying to squirm away. Yondu laughed, assuming he was just fussy, "Awww no, don't wanna cuddle with me, boy?" he cooed.
"F*ck no I don't!" Vito snapped, childish voice gone which surprised Yondu. He hadn't heard Vito be big in a while. He let go of him gently, still, he wasn't giving in just yet. He finally was in a good mood so he was going to get quality time with his baby.
"Well alright then, grumpy butt, c'mon, let's get breakfast, " Vito rolled his eyes but got to his feet, about to head to the door until Yondu's voice stopped him again, "you planning on going in that wet diaper, boy? Bet that'd be mighty uncomfortable."
Vito glared at him and huffed, "No. But I can change myself," he grumbled.
"Not as long as you're still in punishment," he hummed softly, getting up himself, "why dontcha take a seat, I'll handle it for the wittle ravager."
Yondu could feel the glare on his back but he easily shrugged it off, "Cmon baby blue, on the bed, less ya need papa's help with it," Vito rolled his eyes but got on the bed as Yondu turned around and smirked, nodding gently as he walked over, changing the boy's diaper.
Afterwards, Yondu settled with leading Vito to the mess hall by the hand. Nobody really looked up yet, used to Vito acting childish by now. Nothing was even said until the father and son were seated, "I don't need to sit on your lap, papa!"
"Ohhhho, look at that, look at who's a big boy today," Horuz sneered.
"F*ck you!" Vito shouted at him, glaring coldly at the second mate, this grabbed nearly everyone's attention. The boy's cheeks, which were already tinting a purplish red, deepened more in color at Half-Nut laughing.
"Bold little baby today, huh?"
"Sounds like a spanking is needed, sir!" Brahl added.
"Oh I'll do one better," Yondu huffed out, landing a swat on Vito's padded rear after having pulled him up then led him to a corner in the mess hall, "you'll stand here for three minutes, seeing how you act like a three-year-old, and think about your language. Little boys don't say that kind of stuff," he scolded, hoping that it'd cause Vito to slip and that his baby boy would be clinging to him, pleading for no timeout, but that didn't necessarily go as planned.
Vito whipped around with a glare, "I am not a three-year-old! And I'm not gonna stand in the corner like one!"
"Yes ya are, else I'll take ya over my lap and spank ya, just like the little brat you're acting like deserves!" Yondu warned.
Vito growled a little, trying to walk past him but Yondu pushed him back, "You best quit, son. Last warning."
Just shut up and move! I'm not gonna be treated like a toddler!"
"Well ya sure are having a tantrum like one!" Yondu snapped then looked to the crew, "What y'all think? Should the little baby get a whoopin'?" a round of cheers came from the crew, Yondu nodded satisfied, "turn her little diapered bottom around, son."
"Don't you touch me," Vito growled back.
Yondu pulled him close, smacking his butt harshly making him yelp and immediately struggle but that was ended by another hit, then followed by 8 more, that then turned 10, then 17. By the end of it, Vito was admittedly crying, not even wiggling anymore.
"Awww, did wittle wunt get in touble?" Wretch sneered, using a taunting baby voice.
"Somebody needs his paci," Huhtar added with a little laugh, Gef eagerly copied, to fit in (legit though can I say I love Gef so much?)
"Yeah! Does he need his paci?"
"Its over now baby boy, it's ok, come on now, let's let papa get ya outta that wet diadee, yeah?" Yondu cooed in a murmur.
Vito hiccupped, he hadn't even noticed he wet the diaper which made him more frustrated and upset. He tried pushing him away, but was too weak from the crying he had been doing, "Stay th-the f*ck away from me! Y-you jack*ss!!" he demanded through a sob.
"Now you listen here, boy, I'm just trying to help ya. If you want them to see you get your diaper changed then fine," Yondu growled out, quickly getting frustrated all over again.
"Why don't one o' ya make yerselves useful and go get the baby's things!" he called, a few crew members laughed, but foot steps were heard going off. Vito's eyes widened in panic.
"Papa! They're gonna see the room!" Vito hissed with a sniffle.
"Oh well boo hoo, darlin, ya brought this on yourself. You wanna act like a little baby then fine, who am I to stop you? I tried to getcha in little space to spare ya the embarrassment, I offered for ya to go to your room for a diaper change but ya were bein' stubborn. Just like when we started this crap."
"You said yourself that you never asked me to be your little! So I'm not! Why the h*ll do you think I've been clingy to Kraglin??" Yondu was admittedly surprised by that and sighed, shaking his head.
"Boy, ya know I didn't mean that. Ya know I love having you as my little boy. I was just mad, ok?"
"No! Not ok! Just let go of me!" Vito shoved Yondu and the blue captain did let go, mostly out of surprise of the words and the push. It was just the amount of time Vito needed to slide away from him and off the ship. The mess hall had an exit close to it in case of emergencies but it was just the right amount of distance that Vito could easily make it without his father grabbing him. Yondu was stunned before he went chasing after him.
At seeing the ship door open, his heart raced. He immediately dashed out the exit himself, looking around frantically.
"Vito!!!" he shouted as he started searching.
A few streets down Vito was hiding in an alleyway between two large garbage bins, furiously rubbing his eyes to get rid of the tears. He was scared and upset and had noticed a little late that maybe running out in a little black t-shirt with the grey words 'Little Buddy' on it and ravager red shorts with a wet diaper wasn't a good idea but he refused to go back yet. He'd just go looking for Kraglin after a few hours and they'd go back together and it'd be resolved then. Still, crying would alert someone and he didn't need that. Still, he trembled nonetheless.
He was further startled when someone entered the alleyway, a grey skinned alien with sunflower yellow hair and sharp ears with an earring just below one point. He had shoved a female alien with magenta skin and black hair against the wall, "Alright, girl, give me the ring and I won't hurtcha."
The girl spit at his face making him snarl. Vito whimpered softly, curling up into himself. The whimper was apparently loud enough to hear though as the grey male turned around, spotting Vito easily. He took a moment to take in the outfit Vito had on before he started laughing, holding tightly to the girl's wrist still.
"Oh man, how pathetic."
The girl surveyed him a moment before her eyes widened, smacking the man's chest, "Him, he's Udonta's kid!"
"What?" the alien male scoffed, "No way. That guy couldn't have kids. Let alone one so pathetic and sad, I mean look at him. He's literally in a wet diaper."
"He is! I've seen him at the bar and he's always near the captain and the first mate. A couple of workers there could confirm it. Bet he'd be big money."
The man took a moment looking between the girl and Vito who was paralyzed with fear. He smirked, pulling a taser like item out and shocking the girl until she fell unconscious, he let her slump to the ground as he approached Vito with frightening steps, Vito covered his eyes, having fell into little space at the wrong moment.
"Say nighty night, little baby," he sneered before Vito felt the shocking pains as he fell into unconsciousness too.