No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. (40)

Vito stirred awake, whining softly, trying to wiggle, his rear end stung. Between the harsh round of spanking he had got before he ran off, the wet diaper, and the fact he had apparently wet the diaper more while he was out, it was extremely uncomfortable.
"Well, well, Little Udonta. Glad to see you're awake," a Jersey accent said, "was beginning to think that shock was too much for ya."
"Wh-whewe I?" Vito whimpered, muffled by the rag tied around his mouth. He tried to look around but only saw darkness due to a second rag around his eyes.
"What was that?" the voice asked with a rough laugh, "What voice is that?"
"I-it my voice," he whimpered out and while it was hard to tell what was said, the high pitched tone was still clear nonetheless. It earned more laughter from the stranger.
The next set of words surprised him, "Udonta's brat is a little, huh? Who would've ever thought! Bet the ship has become a nursery then! Baby toys laying around, bet he keeps a baby monitor near at all times!" the man laughed harder at this, "Wonder what the galaxy would think...." he hummed afterwards. Vito whined and quickly shook his head, reluctantly coming out of his little space, he was truly terrified and wanted nothing more than to be a little boy but it obviously wasn't helping the situation.
"No! No- just.... just please. He...... he doesn't a-approve of it anyways.... ok? I-I take care of m-myself."
He couldn't see it, but the man narrowed his eyes but smirked, "Awfully dangerous then huh? Does daddy not approve because it shows you're nothing but a disappointment?" Vito whimpered softly, biting his tongue harshly, he never wanted to be a disappointment to Yondu.... was his little space really really a disappointment?
"Wonder how he'll react when he finds out that that issue of yours gotcha in trouble. Maybe he'll be happy to be rid of the little brat he was stuck with. Let's give him a call, yeah? And find out?"
Vito whimpered again but the stranger ignored it, motioning over someone else, "Get the com. We're gonna make a call," it only took a few moments but Vito heard the two people walk away.
Kraglin was fuming, "You lost him!! You let him run away and now there's no telling what happened to him!" he shouted, admittedly the worry was making him a little more hysterical than he actually felt but his anxiety and fear was through the roof. It didn't help that Yondu's was too, mixed with guilt making him in a daze but at the same time snappy.
"I already told you that I know Kraglin! I know, I know, I know, and I know! How many times do I gotta say it?? I tried to find him but he was no where!"
"He has to be somewhere on the planet, Yondu! Big or little, he can't just leave a planet!"
Before Yondu could argue, the main com link went off signaling a call. The two barely took a glance at it though, Yondu continued on with his arguement. 
"Well then, you know what? He has to come home eventually!"
"Don't see why we don't just ditch the brat here, at least for a few days! That would've been what anyone else would've gotten!" Brahl called, walking past the control room where the two were arguing. The call finally stopped as Kraglin stepped out of the room, storming up to the crew member, shoving him against the wall, clutching a fist full of his leathers, snarling.
"Maybe we outta do that to you, huh? Then lock you up in the brig? Then, to top it all off, toilet duty and night shift as soon as you're out? Sound like a plan, Brahl?"
The crew member gulped uncomfortably, shaking his head, "N-no sir. Sorry sir. Understood sir. I'll butt out," Kraglin shoved him against the wall more before releasing him but leaned in.
"Yeah. You better."
Vito heard footsteps enter again and the Jersey accent spoke again, "Well, Little One, daddy was apparently too busy to pick up the phone...." he paused before smirking and shrugging, "or maybe he decided you were a lost cause. He might not even be looking for you," he hummed, "regardless of the case, you're gonna be stuck with me for a little while," the blindfold over his eyes was finally removed, showing a red skinned alien with black circles around his eyes and grey tattoos on his neck, somewhat similar in design to Kraglin's. He had smokey gray hair that suck up on one side but fell over his left eye. He had on a dark purple leather jacket with a white tank top on underneath, suspiciously spotted with colors that could pull off as other aliens blood. He had a necklace hanging from his throat with a pendant in the shape of a gang symbol. One Vito had admittedly seen before in Yondu's files. This was a mafia like gang against the ravagers. The Arches. That thought petrified Vito.
"Yer gonna be staying with 'Uncle' Dominique, so I'd suggest you get real comfortable. Or as comfortable as you can in a wet diaper," he snickered as he pulled a chair up, crossing his legs as he leaned back in a bored, casual position, but the smirk told Vito it'd be anything but, "now, let's get to talking about your daddy's business, yeah?"