No. (11)

Yondu was pleased, it felt almost normal, like it was supposed to when the boys were kids or perhaps babies was a better term to use to describe it. The youngest saddled up on papa's lap, the oldest scooted next to him close enough for their knees to be brushing. He finally felt like an actual dad.
The fact he was spoonfeeding Vito only added to this feeling and it provided good amusement for the captain. Both boys cheeks were still ablaze, Vito's he could understand with the snickers from the crew and such, Peter though didn't have much reason and that made it all the more hilarious. May as well give the boy somethin to blush about, he reasoned silently.
"Why're yer cheeks red, Peter? Ya thinkin back to times of me havin to baby ya too cause ya were," he paused giving a playful mocking tone, "too siiiiiiick?" the result was even more pleasing. Another round of muffled, covered laughter from his crew and a glare from Peter right before he ducked his head down to not reveal his now brighter blush, Yondu only smirked, this urging him on. He had to have some fun with the kids while they weren't so sensitive.
"Ya lucky now boy, all grown at least. Nothin like your brother here," this earned a glare from Vito which only got him a little pop on his lower back, "Yeah keep in mind with them glare boys, big adult,  moody teenager, or sniveling toddler, I can still take y'all over my lap."
That part he needed clear before the little sides got any idea that glaring at papa was ok, it wasn't. Thankfully, the crew didn't think much of it.
Vito whined a little and Peter huffed, obviously struggling to not glare again at that. Yondu was utterly amused, had the crew not been around, he'd peck their temples, or perhaps their little noses, but alas, he'd have to stick to this instead, lightly pinching both of their cheeks, "So cranky," he grinned amusedly. Vito poked his tongue out at Yondu who rolled his eyes.
"Maybe sleep is an order, after papa gives the lil one's a nice, warm bath, huh? Do the babies like the sound o' that?" he asked and knew right away by the squirming what he did. Peter already slipped, so he slid him up on his other knee, Vito, was trying to resist, well, Yondu couldn't have that now could he?
"Especially seeing as they're too little to do it on their own," Vito whined but an instant later he had two littke ones. Yondu liked this, he liked the fact he could be in control of this, of when they were little. It made him feel more in charge, more like a father.  The best part, most of the crew thought nothing more than Yondu roping Peter into the punishment too for their entertainment.
Tullk and Kraglin seemed to recognize they were little and Tullk immediately grinned, "Are the wee ones likin their food?" he asked in a loving coo, the boys immediately reacted.
"So good!" Peter chirpped reaching for his utensil but Yondu beat him to it.
"I got it. Say ahh," Peter pouted a little, but obeyed, at least being rewarded with the food he was wanting.
"Dad seems to suit ya, sir," Kraglin mumbled to which Yondu grinned. The other two members at the table, Oblo- a pink alien species who personally was a but naive and childlike himself, with trust especially- and Horuz- a bolder, wider man who was somehow loyal and rebellious in a good mix, he was Xandarian like Kraglin- both seemed awfully confused.
"....Sir?" Oblo asked unsure. It was moments like this Yondu wanted to curse his own stupid, big mouth. The two little ones looked up to the blue captain confused and a bit scared, clearly expecting Yondu to handle the situation.
He sighed, figuring the rest of his loyal gang outta know too, "Echem.... as ya two know, Vito here was in punishment," he started.
"Was?" Horuz repeated, narrowing his eyes questioningly.
Yondu sighed but nodded, "Was," he echoed a third time, "now let me finish. Technically he still is in punishment but it let me learn that these two are 'lil's. They mentally regress and act like babies or tots, so, like babies they need to be cared for...." there was an awkward pause before Oblo spoke up with a happy smile.
"That's really cute!! So they're like actual babies!" Yondu and snorted, really he had no idea why he was so concerned about Oblo's reaction.
"Mmhmmm but keep yer voice down, they don't want everyone to know just yet," as if on cue or waiting for something to be said, Vito fussily hit Yondu's chest.
"Nooo, noooooohooo," he whined. Yondu sighed softly.
"No what, baby?"
"No wan ofers knoooohoooow!" he whined louder earning a warning tap on his leg.
"Hush now. Papa's gotta let them all know at some point. He's goin slow. Yer too little to pick this stuff," he stressed 'too little', having easily caught on that it was a trigger word for the kid, which he was willing to use to his advantage. Still, it didn't calm the fussy attitude.
Peter gently tugged on Yondu's sleeve, "Papa, why Howoz lookin at us funny?" he whimpered out nervously. The captain flicked his gaze to the third in command to see he indeed was.
"What is it Horuz?" he arched a brow unimpressed and a silent warning to  be nice with his wording.
Horuz pondered a moment longer before shaking his head, "Just don't get it I guess sir. Is babyin them really the best choice of action?" he arched a brow.
Yondu looked between the two tykes on his lap as if thinking the same before looking up and nodding, "S my job to protect them. They're pretty much helpless wit'out this. I'd say it's a good course," he nodded.
Horuz hesitated a moment longer before sighing and shrugging, "Yer the boss, sir."
Yondu nodded glad it was settled, he looked down to finish feeding them, doing Peter first as he had less to go, having gotten father while feeding himself. He then turned to Vito who looked even crankier, "C'mon now, son, let's finish ya bite bites, then a bath, huh?"
Taking Yondu by surprise, though he wasn't sure why it still surprised him, Vito stubbornly turned his head away with a fussy whine.
"Boy, you have one more chance to open ya mouth. If ya don't, yer rear end is gonna be in a world of pain. Hear me?" Yondu warned, this thankfully worked, allowing dinner to go smoothly, as smoothly as it can with a cranky baby. Needless to say, Yondu was exhausted but it was done, well, dinner was done.
"Krags, c'mon, yer helpin me give the bath, take this brat," he passed over Vito who didn't seem happy at papa just giving him over making him gently hit Kraglin's shoulder and bawl the whole way to the bathroom. Tullk shook his head getting up, just knowing the two would need help. Horuz too soon got up to handle his shift only leaving Oblo.
"....Actin like complete babies, doesn't seem like the captain's approach is workin. I'd beat them til they listened," Taserface snarled. Oblo looked over to Taserface's table which consisted of him, Gef, Brahl, and Scrote. The pink skinned male furrowed his brows but turned more than willing to defend his captain, just perhaps in the wrong way.
"Cap'n didn't beat them cause they're 'little'."
Not catching on, Taserface rolled his eyes, "They're well big enough for a beating."
"No no. Little like.... they act like babies and need some one to take care of them. They're just babies," he nodded.
Oblo thought a moment before tensing, "Just don't let the cap'n know you know. I think he wanted to explain," he added feeling rather bad. Taserface was already wearing a smirk.
"Don't worry none. Cap'n won't know."

A/N: I'm finally back for summer break so I can finally update more, I have a lot planned for this story so I'm super excited!!
On another note, I'd like to encourage you all to check out AVeryRealAuthor who also writes Marvel Ageplay stories, they currently have two great ones out which are still being written and updated so plenty of enjoyment! I'll try to have a new chapter out soon as well as a few others but until then, have a great day/night!!!