No. No. No. No. No. (35)

"What youw ship name?" Vito cooed behind the pacifier, looking around the entrance of Stakar's ship.
Stakar smiled softly, glad the transfer went rather smoothly, "Starhawk," he replied easily.
Vito's eyes lit up in awe, liking the name and especially how similar to the Elector it is, he didn't get to notice it too much the first time, too much fear and crying going on.
"He agreed, huh?" a voice called out, it drew Vito's attention because he knows he's heard it before. It came from Stakar's first mate, Martinex. The little felt even safer at this, seeing how he knew him, even more so, the little very clearly remembered how sweet he had been while they waited for Yondu.
"H-his," he pointed to Martinex, Stakar furrowed his brows a little.
"His what little one?" he asked gently as he bounced him.
"His name?" Vito mumbled a bit embarrassedly that he didn't know but it was never brought up the first time he was with them. Stakar smiled softly and nodded understandingly.
"You know how your mama is your daddy's first mate?" Vito nodded gleefully, "Well, this is my first mate, Martinex."
"He youw boyfiend too?" Vito gasped out. They both looked a little surprised and flustered, Martinex was greatful his crystal like body wasn't able to blush.
"Uh no. He's more like my son.... my wife is another ravager captain though. She-"
"Did you finish the job you were going on? That you refused to let me come along on? You better not had-" a female in a dark green ravager suit with black hair a think strand hanging in front of her face,  had walked in but the moment she saw Vito, she stopped talking. She looked at Stakar with a cold glare.
"No."
"Aleta, you don't even know-"
"I don't need to know! You f*cked up with our kids and then with Yondu. I'm not going through this sh*t again with you!" she warned but pain was there in her eyes.
"Aleta. Calm down, just listen," Stakar pleaded hugging Vito closer, she didn't open her mouth to argue so Stakar took that as his sign to continue, "this is Yondu's son, Vito. Vito, this is my wife, Aleta. She's kinda like your grandma."
"Grandma makes me sound old. Aleta is too formal," Aleta stated, stepping closer to admire and look at Vito, gently taking his chin between her fingers, "he can call me Mami," and when Aleta smiled so did Vito.
Kraglin made his way back to Yondu's room, arms crossed over his chest. Once he reaches the room, he sat on the bed next to Yondu.
"What's been going on with you?" he asked but his voice wasn't as angry.
Yondu sighed, "I don't know," he grumbled. Kraglin shook his head though.
"Not an acceptable answer, Yondu, what's wrong?" Yondu sighed softly at the first mate's persistence, "You wouldn't had snapped at the baby before. You had been doing so well with him."
"He was acting like a brat," he grumbled finally.
"He missed us. You heard him. He thought we didn't want him, then you blow up at him for wanting to go with Stakar because he can see you need a break."
Yondu sighed again burying into his hands, "I know," he muttered, "I just can't help it sometimes, I guess. Never had to deal with a baby before. I guess I'm so used to him understanding things like the date night that when he's acting that way I just.... get mad."
Kraglin knew Yondu couldn't fully help himself, before he was rescued by Stakar he was raised as a slave in hate and harsh and horrible environments, even after he was rescued, the ravager life was far from sunshine and roses. At the same time, he had also proven to know how to handle calming himself down.
"Look, I know it's a big change but he's a baby now, he's not gonna get stuff as well and I know that can be a bit annoying but if you aren't careful he's gonna cut that part of himself off.... and be honest, do you really want that?"
Yondu shook his head, "No.... no o' course not," he mumbled softly, the crew made Vito hide enough of himself, he sighed a bit again, "I.... I promise, I'll work on it. It was a bit of an overreaction to snap at the boy like that," he muttered softly in agreement. Kraglin nodded gently and hugged him close.
"A'right. Just know I'm here to help ya, sir, ok?" he mumbled, Yondu nodded, "Now, how about we relax and enjoy our break. Tomorrow we really will need to spend time with our baby, without yelling, ok?" Yondu smiled softly and nodded in agreement. Sighing as he held Kraglin close too.

(A/N: Ohhhhh this is just the beginning (you all will hate me in future chapters to come, just remember it will have a happy ending no matter what!). I hope you all enjoyed, the drawing above is one I did for chapter 18 of this story. Eventually I hope, when I get a new sketchbook, to do one for each chapter.
Speaking of chapters, while I know you all love the Kragdu (and trust me, I love the space husbands with all my heart) I kinda struggled with their part of the story so like them, I'm taking a break and next chapter focusing on Stakar, Aleta, Martinex, and Vito. No worries though they'll be back in Chapter 37 or 38 (depends how long this stretches out), I hope you all don't mind.
I have a few ideas for Vito to do with his grandparents and uncle but if you have any fluffiness you wanna see with them, feel free to let me know! As said, I hope you all enjoy and have a great day/night!)