No. No. No. No. No. No. (06)

Vito stirred awake grunting a little, he blinked looking around, fear taking over him. It was all so blurry and he didn't understand why until he felt his face, a relieved sigh left him, it was only this way because he didn't have his glasses on. He laid his head back down relying on his other senses to tell him where he was.
Firstly, whatever or whoever he was laying on, moved up and down steadily, breathing meaning he must've fell asleep on someone. Next, his hands roamed only slightly, first he felt something similiar to leather then his fingers brushed over something cold, like metal. A ravager he truly hoped. Finally he shakily bright his hand more upwards feeling something like rough hair. His papa he determined finally.
With that solved he almost shut his eyes to sleep some more but a voice broke that, "Ya did that a lot too, well, ya did around me and yer uncle Garison, from what little bit I saw of ya. Didja sleep well, son?"
Vito sighed and nodded, "Yeah papa. I did. Where are my glasses?" Yondu reached over putting them into the boy's hand letting him slip them on.
"Glad to hear yer skill of speech is back. I was starting to get real annoyed with ya," Vito's cheeks burned remembering how he slipped into little space around his father, "I hope ya learned not to mock this punishment boy or else, next time, I'll beat yer bottom so hard it'll be as red as everyone's jackets."
Vito shivered at the threat but sighed, "I wasn't mocking it, ya idiot," he stated laying his head back down relieved to see everything clearly now.
Yondu rolled his eyes, "Yeah? Then what were you doing boy. Cause I know you can talk right. Yer doing it right now."
"It's-" he stopped contemplating if he even wanted to explain it, after a minute or two of silence he shook his head, "Ya know what, nevermind. Ya wouldn't understand anyways."
Yondu narrowed his eyes sitting up with an arched brow, "Try me."
Vito growled a little, "No papa, just drop it ok? I know you wouldn't understand and if I tell ya, yer just gonna make fun of me. I know it."
"Ya don't tell me no son," Yondu growled out warningly.
Vito narrowed his eyes sitting up his own self pushing against Yondu's chest, "Ya really wanna know? It's cause I like this crap! I'm used to it! It's like home on Terra!" he shouted, tears blurring his vision. He rubbed his eyes, feeling the cries build up in his chest made him want to go little again.
Yondu narrowed his eyes curiously, "What.... what do ya mean boy?" he thought over the explanation, what he got out of it was Bonnie punished him this way enough to where he simply grew to like it. It still didn't explain to the father why he seemed to act that way though.
Vito sighed burying his face in his hands a moment, he knew he said too much, trying to take it back now was impossible which meant no matter how scared, nervous, or worried this made him, he had to continue, "When I started getting older.... about 7 I think.. Ma was real upset..... she loves you with all her heart, she couldn't go and get with another guy and have a baby, it had to be you.. but she wanted more kids, or at least a baby, so... she started treating me like I was younger, and I didn't mind none, it felt real good knowing I'd always be my Ma's little baby. The older I got the more she looked into stuff and when I was about... 11, maybe 12, she found this 'ageplay' thing. She said that it was the perfect thing. I could be a big boy, for the most part, at school and stuff and at home, I'd be her little boy so, of course, I agreed.... it got this thing in me, like I said I loved it, it's called a little space where I mentally regress to a younger age.. and this punishment, unsurprisingly got that side of me out...."
Yondu listened, almost shocked, he looked his son over, "So... Yer enjoying the punishment?"
Vito chuckled, "Well papa, if I'm honest, my little side is. My big side however, is totally embarrassed... I dunno, it was the same way around Ma. If I was in big space, I wanted to be an adult. In little space, I wanted to be a small kid..."
Yondu nodded, "I guess that explains it. But if yer 'little side' enjoys being a baby so much, why'd it make such a fuss over the diaper?"
Vito scoffed chuckling a bit, "Ya didn't address it correctly. Ya made it seem like such a horrible thing. If ya had done it the way Ma did it, it wouldn't have been such a big deal."
Yondu nodded again, "And how'd yer mama do it, huh?"
"Easy, talk me down so I was calm then explain to me that I was too little to use the bathroom on my own. If my little side loves anything, it's being reminded that I'm too small to do something. Ma said stuff like that a lot. Makes me feel right at home."
Yondu nodded thinking a moment, "Alright. I guess I could at least try.... now that doesn't mean I'm gonna be good at it, and I swear boy ya better give me a signal or something cause so help ya if I find out you went little on a mission, that threat of tanning yer rear end still holds."
He shivered again but nodded, mumbling out, "Yes Papa," he was silent before realization dawned on him, "whoa.... wait.. yer..... yer actually ok with this and are gonna.... take care of.. me?"
Yondu shrugged, "Yeah. I guess so."
"B..but why?" the boy asked baffled.
Yondu scoffed at him, "Well for one yer my boy and I'm stuck with ya so I might as well suck it up. For two I can't very well let a little, clueless boy run around my ship without supervision," he paused as if thinking of his words, "sides that, yer too little to care for yerself," Vito bit his lip trying to push the desire of going into little space down making Yondu chuckle a bit at him, "and lastly... I'm sure it's what yer mama would've wanted. If she worked so hard to keep ya little it had to be for a d*mn good reason."
Vito slowly nodded before glancing up, "Does that mean the punishment is off?" he asked hopefully.
Yondu shook his head, "Nice try but if yer big self hates it then it ain't going away anytime soon. Yer gonna learn to respect me boy. And don't ya think ya can stay in little space to avoid yer punishment cause I'll keep it up until I decide yer big self has had enough so that means I ain't gonna stop treating ya like this all the time until yer big punishment is over then I'll go to only when yer little, and of course ya know I can't go too easy on ya all the time regardless so you'll have to bare with me boy."
Vito groaned a little but sighed nodding, "Yes Papa."
"Good boy, now..." He paused again considering his wording again, "Are ya big enough to walk?"
Vito, realizing what he was trying to do didn't resist little space this time, willingly slipping into it, "Mm.... kinda papa, I a wittle wobby..."
Yondu nodded offering his hand, "That's ok. Just take my hand and I'll help ya, son," Vito smiled a bit gladly taking the father's hand, "thatta boy. Now, let's go see if these morons are doing their jobs right, try not to say too much. They ain't gonna be kind."