No. No. No. No. (14)

The bathroom situation went fine, apart from the fact Yondu spent a good minute or two playfully deciding if Vito was big enough for the bathroom but that was intentional. Afterwards they went to breakfast where luck was not so much on their side.
They started to get their plates, that part was fine. Admittedly, Yondu was tempted to get Peter's plate too but he had to carry his own and Vito's. Still, he figured the rather clear diaper bulge in his pants would be good enough for embarrassment. He looked over Vito's outfit, he was not as lucky. Peter at least had adult looking clothes that were simply too big for him. Vito still had on footies and a diaper in front of the crew. To add to Vito's bad luck, Yondu was in charge of picking his outfit which consisted of kiddie clothes, Peter at least had adult clothes waiting for him to change into. Maybe Yondu was just having too much fun with this.
Once they had their plates, the issues started. Really, Yondu figured he should've seen it coming, they had been sitting as they normally did, Vito on Yondu's lap and Peter next to them. Suddenly, an unmistakable voice was heard, only Taserface's could sound so bad.
"Hey Udonta, ya need a couple of highchairs for the tykes?" the comment rang throughout the entire mess hall. Of course though, that wasn't the only thing said, that would be too easy.
"Or some bibs?" from Half-Nut.
"Sure hope them diapers were changed beforehand!" from Brahl. Any others were mixed in with laughter from nearly everyone in the mess hall.
Peter shrunk into himself as his face ran bright red. Vito covered his purplish red colored face.
"Aww, look it, the diaper boys are embarrassed, looks like they might even cry!"
"Somebody bring the pacifiers!"
"Does some babies need a diapee change?"
These upon quite a few others were heard, though they blended in with everything else. Before the captain could utter a word of retaliation or threat, whichever happened to come out first, Kraglin whipped his head around.
"A'ight! Y'all got yer jokes and laughs in now quit! Mess hall is for eating, if ya ain't doin that, well, we have some latrine duty spots open and I ain't gonna feel bad either way!"
This was effective as pretty much everyone swallowed back their laughter and such, though Taserface still looked pleased with the distress he caused for the two littles.
"Protective ain't we?" Horuz asked arching a brow at the first mate.
Kraglin rolled his eyes, "I didn't lie, it is fer eatin. They need to hush. They're too little to defend themselves."
"In case ya forgot, embarrassment is a part of his," Horuz pointed his fork in Vito's direction, "punishment."
"That don't give them right to do that," Kraglin growled.
"Stand down," Yondu warned, "both o' you," he nudged Peter getting him to eat rather quickly, he then had to pry Vito's hands from his face.
He got a spoonful and ate it before getting Vito one.
As soon as the spoon got close to his mouth though, Vito turned his head away, "Papa, really, I can feed myself," he insisted.
"Uh huh, well I guess ya shoulda thought of that before ya copped up an attitude that got ya into this situation huh? Now, I suggest that you open ya mouth boy, because the longer I sit here with ya stubborn self, the longer the crew gets to see ya in baby attire," Vito whined but it seemed to be the motivation needed to get him to eat right. This made breakfast go much smoother.
Afterwards, they went back to the room again. As they walked, Yondu contacted Gamora, it didn't take her long at all to answer.
"Is Peter ok?"
Peter peeked his head over to be seen in the call, "I'm ok, I'm alive," he assured. This eased Gamora a lot.
"Are you ready to come home?"
Peter glanced to Yondu, before nodding, "Yeah defintely. I'm ready, I just need to change."
This further calmed Gamora which kinda offended Yondu, "Ok, we'll be there for you soon," she promised and with that she hung up. Yondu looked over at Peter.
"It hasn't been that bad, surly," he stated narrowing his eyes, pocketing the miniature holopad.
Peter awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, "No, no. Not bad, my little self just isn't used to that. I'm not used to that if I'm being honest," he admitted.
Yondu scoffed, "Well, next time I'll just have to go through with them whoopins then," he grumbled. This made both boys tense with uncertainty.
Eventually, they reached the room, Peter slipped into the room and grabbing his outfit and snuck back out to have more privacy as he changed. Vito wasn't granted such a luxury.
Yondu pointed to the bed before going to the drawers grabbing some clothes. He heard the bed squeak as Vito got on as well as some squirming, Yondu dismissed it as nervousness as to what he was going to make Vito wear.
With some looking he picked a baby blue shirt with white trimmings on the collarand ends of the sleeves, as well as the words "Bouncing Baby Boy" which were in white too and a simple pair of thin, grey shorts, to ensure the diaper would be seen. A little pair of brightly colored green and orange socks with a lion looking rather cartoonish and babyish and some velcro shoes which had blue and grey on them. He felt rather proud of the outfit.
He stepped over starting to unzip the footies and stripping them off of Vito and replacing it with the new outfit. He mockingly hummed a nursery rhyme as he changed his son. Judging by the glare, he was aware of this which just made Yondu smirk.
Once it was done, he pulled him up to his feet, "There we are, all dressed and diapered and ready to face the world as a not-so-big-boy," he joked in a cooing manner, he didn't need the boy slipping into headspace when he had a job.
Vito rolled his eyes, "Papa, I gotta-"
"I'm done!" Peter declared, stepping back into the room.
Yondu nodded, motioning towards the older brother, "See, lookie there. That's how a big boy gets dressed, but you're too much of a baby to do that, I guess son."
Vito glared again, "I can dress myself too," he muttered, cheeks blazing up. Yondu snorted at him, shaking hid head.
"Yer behavior showed different. It showed me ya still wanna act like a little kid, so, here ya are gettin treated like one. I'd suggest thinking of that," Vito sighed but didn't argue.
"Papa, I need t-"
"Cap'n, Pete's buddies are here for him," Kraglin's voice came from the ear piece he had.
Yondu chuckled and grinned nodding, "We'll be right there," he grabbed Vito's hand nodding towards the door, "your friends are here, boy, let's getcha to them."
The remaining four Guardians were there, sure enough. Rocket started to laugh at Vito's outfit, likely only not doubling over onto the floor to not drop the potted Grootling. Peter hugged Gamora upon seeing her, kissing her cheek. Drax blinked, admittedly confused by it all. Yondu didn't mind though Vito certainly seemed to.
Peter sighed sending a small, sympathetic smile to his younger brother, "Well, it's been fun, good luck with all that Vito, hopefully he won't go.... too bad on you, and remember I'm only a call away if you need me, ok?"
Vito relaxed at this and nodded, "Thanks Pete," he mumbled.
"Oh he ain't gettin an easy treatment, he'll be babied so much people will have to double check that their eyes ain't playin tricks on them with his size," he smirked making Peter wince and send Vito another sympathetic, even apologetic look. Yondu gave a false look of concern.
"Oh baby-boo, ya don't got ya paci and clip," Rocket's louder laughter almost made Yondu smirk, but he managed to keep it back, "well, we best go get that before ya get all fussy and upset, tell yer brother and his friends bye bye. Say bye bye," he finally allowed himself to grin slightly. Vito, however, groaned, waving bye to Peter and the other Guardians, sending a final glare to Rocket before letting Yondu pull him along with a bit of wiggling around.
"Where are we goin papa?" he looked around the ship.
"Gather up a crew for the job, after we seriously do getcha a pacifier," Vito whined.
"No, I don't need one," he pleaded with a bit of a pout.
"That look and yer voice say otherwise," he argued, "ya need one to hush ya and I wouldn't suggest spitting it out when ya get it cause not only is it gonna be clipped to your cute lil shirt but I'll also just add more embarrassing things, like a nice teething bracelet that'd match," while it was a threat, he had a shark like smile.
Vito huffed but nodded, "Yes sir papa," he grumbled.
"What a good little baby, such manners," he used and overly dramatic baby voice, just to make it clear he was making fun of him as to not have him slip again.
Vito sighed, "Papa, I-"
"No arguments," he cut him off, Vito groaned softly. Before he could make any other words of protest, they reached the room.
Not wanting to hear it, Yondu grabbed a yellow pacifier, the guard had a monkey on it and the sides looked like bananas. It was connected to a clip which was a pastel green. Yondu hooked it onto the shirt and shoved the pacifier into Vito's mouth. The blush rose, he was still in big space, good.
He grabbed the promised teething bracelet, a pair of white mittins, an orange and green rattle, and a blue bonnet just in case Vito was feeling disobedient. It was a warning to show he wasn't bluffing.
"One word outta ya while I talk about this job and I ain't gonna hesitate, boy," Yondu promised sternly. Vito whimpered softly, Yondu rolled his eyes at the pitiful sound, at least he was fitting his role.
Yondu led him to the podium, "A'right maggots! We got a big job, on Anawadran there are some crystals, worth a lotta money, issue is it's surrounded by a lot of security systems and guards, so we're gonna need all hands on deck! Everyone will have a position, go look at the charts I made," he looked over seeing Vito's eyes lit up, "not you, little man, yer stayin here on the ship. It's too big for a baby like yaself. Yer gonna be here playin with all yer nice lil toys, just like a baby, son."
Vito deflated slightly, pouting behind the pacifier. Yondu snorted before getting approached by Taserface and Gef. Poor, idiotic Gef was concerned about his position, Yondu rather reluctantly listened to his concerns. He didn't notice Vito's more insistent wiggling until Taserface's voice was heard again with a barking laugh.
"Looks like the runt does need diapers cause he just used the one he has on!" this got the crew's attention and more laughter was heard. Vito had tears in his eyes, wiggling in a humiliated fashion.
Yondu snapped his gaze to Vito's shorts finding them indeed wet on the front, it trailing down the legs too. Having figured it was on purpose for the baby treatment he got irratated,  He yanked him closer.
"You wanna p*ss yer pants in front of everybody ya can have a diaper change in front of them too," he growled out. He shoved him towards Kraglin, "keep an eye on him, I'll be right back," he stomped towards the bedroom. He got a diaper  and wipes but no freash pair of shorts. He then angrily made his way back to the mess hall seeing Vito sobbing into Kraglin's chest, a few more taunts being thrown the boy's way.
A small part of Yondu felt a bit bad, but he pushed it aside, he had to learn, "Vito Udonta, here, now," he pointed to the spot in front of him. The room went silent wondering what would happen.