No. No. No. No. No. (05)

Yondu purposely took the now only sniffling boy the long way, ensuring they'd pass a decent amount of the other crew members.
While a majority laughed, or at the very least snickered, one comment made Yondu pull himself and Vito to a stop.
"Well lookie here, looks like the captain's boy is a p*ssing pants baby!" he exclaimed with a laugh. It was something about the comment that just rubbed the father the wrong way. Of course he wanted Vito to be embarrassed, that was the point of the punishment, it was all an attempt to get him to behave better, but he felt as though the comment went a little too far. The bad part was, the member only continued on.
"What's next, ya gonna cry for your mommy too? Or maybe want a blankie or bottle?" the member snorted, "That's the thing about you half Terrans, sure Quill wasn't as bad as you, but he still whined and cried just as much, then again you're half captain, ain'tcha?"
Yondu gritted his teeth the words starting to irritate him, but Vito meekly tried standing up for himself though the fact he still was in his little space which resulted in him keeping his childlike voice didn't help any, "N-nu uh! I a big 'ough boy! Don't need baby 'tuff! A-an Papa cool! Papa cool not wike you!" to end his insult, the boy stuck his tongue out, but his confidence deflated as the member laughed again.
"Ooooh such mean words! Really, what are you even doing on this ship, I mean you're-" the man was cut off by a dangerous whistle from Yondu and mere seconds later, the man was face to face with the yaka arrow.
"If yer smart, ya will hush your trap, am I clear??" the member stiffened at the captain's shout.
He quickly gave a nod, too frightened to move his hand to do a salute as it very well could end with an arrow in his head. Yondu, seemed nearly satisfied but not completely, he wasn't going to let the member get by so easily for insulting him and Vito, "Good, now yer gonna apologize to my boy for what ya said to him!" he snapped. The member gave another fast nod on compliance.
He directed his gaze to Vito who was cowering as close as he could manage to get to his father's back, trembling from head to toe, he swallowed back another snide comment muttering a sorry. Yondu nodded, "Now, the next time ya got something to say about me, I ain't gonna hesitate to send this arrow straight through ya."
Another round of frantic nods from the member, "Yes captain. I understand. Sorry captain," feeling much more pleased he whistled the arrow back to its holder, as he did Vito pulled himself away quickly. Yondu paid no mind to it, shrugging it off as the boy noticing they were going to start walking again.
As soon as he started walking though, Vito didn't follow and instead stood in place still quivering on every inch of his body. Yondu rolled his eyes stomping back towards the boy roughly yanking him along, Vito struggled against his hold without much luck of getting free.
"'Et go!! 'Et go!!!" he wailed trying to pry Yondu's harsh hold from his wrist.
"D*mn it boy, what is yer damage. Ya stop acting ridiculous. And I told ya to stop talking that way!" he barked making Vito wince again, tears flooding his eyes, "Don't ya even start!"
A little whimper slipped past, little Vito was terrified, his mommy had taught him to try and explain what was wrong though anytime he had an emotional boo boo, thus the boy took a shot at that, "Papa scawy! Papa woud! No want to be awound papa!" he explained with a sniffle.
Yondu's expression softened just slightly, Vito was scared, of him? Of his yelling? But he'd never hurt him...... He usually would never hurt him. The concern didn't stay long though as he replaced the look with a scowl gritting his teeth angrily, he couldn't go too easy on him, he got enough complaining that he did so with Quill, "Boy. I'm getting tired of ya not talking like yer supposed to. I'd suggest ya start before I let the crew have just a little nibble of ya. Then we'll see how well ya can talk," he growled out.
He couldn't stop a wince however at hearing Vito whimper again. They soon enough reached Yondu's sleeping quarters, the father wisely chose to keep the items in here in case Vito got any bright ideas to try and hide or get rid of them.
"Lay on the bed," he instructed, he could hear the squeak of the bed signaling the boy had obeyed. He grabbed one of the diapers, holding true to what he said, if Vito wanted to act like a baby, he'd be treated like one.
That didn't go as planned though, Vito immediately started crying at the sight of the diaper, "No papa! No!" he pleaded.
"That. That right there is why yer getting this put on," he hissed out, "now quit yer kicking boy or I swear....."
Little Vito sniffled rubbing under his glasses to rid himself of his tears continuing his pleading, "No papa! I big boy! Don't need dat!" he explained with a hiccup.
Yondu narrowed his eyes but shook his head, at first he had thought the punishment was actually working but that proved him wrong, he still believed Vito was mocking him, "Big boy, huh? Tell me this, does a big boy shorten his sentences to only a few words and mispronounce simple words?" he asked as he pulled down the shorts, "Does a big boy cry every 10 minutes and p*ss his pants?" he continued as he next pulled down the soaked pull up showing it to Vito before tossing it away down a chute sticking the diaper underneath him, "Well? I asked you some questions boy. Is that what they do?"
Vito sniffled still choking on sobs, but mustered out squirming as Yondu forgot to wipe him clean, "N-no papa. Dey don't. Dey don't."
"Then what makes ya think yer such a 'big boy', huh?"
Vito sniffled whimpering out, "Wipe papa. Wipe. It no feel good."
Yondu, never being around small children, the youngest being Quill, but even he was out of the pull up and diaper stage when he got him and sure, he had seen Vito for the first three days of his life, but he never once understood why Bonnie did all the things she did and he didn't question it, she knew the best.
He arched a brow, "Ya need me to wipe ya now too? How helpless can ya be?" he growled, regardless of the rather harsh sentence, he did grab one of the wipes a woman suggested he get when he got the other things for Vito's punishment.
Vito whined and whimpered kicking his feet lightly as Yondu surly did clean him but just like a majority of everything else the captain did, it wasn't what would be called gentle. Once that was done he pulled the diaper over taping it up he then pulled the shorts back up.
"Now then, are ya done?" he asked arching a brow but sighed as Vito sat up, tears still trickling down his cheeks.
Yondu rolled his eyes but sighed climbing on the bed laying down, "C'mere boy. It's a little one's nap time," he said with an agitated sigh. Vito hesitantly nodded doing so climbing up snuggling as close as he could. Yondu gave a warning noise, "Head up a second boy," Vito whined but did so. Yondu pulled the glasses off sitting them aside.
"Doubt we'll be headed anywhere that could fix them any time soon. Ya gotta take care of those," he warned, Vito nodded. The boy still sniffled, in attempt to comfort him, Yondu rubbed his back, it was only then that Vito started quivering again.
Yondu sighed now that he knew what caused the trembles from the boy, "I ain't gonna hurt ya now quit," try as he might, Vito struggled to get a hold of his trembling.
Yondu sighed thinking a moment, he didn't sing, especially not any lullabies, he didn't keep books around finding them useless and pointless, and he refused to hum some goo goo gaa gaa nursery rhyme.
Finally, though, an idea struck him, "Ya know. I still remember the day ya were born. Like it was yesterday. Yer mama was walking around showing me some more secretive terran things. Her belly was big thanks to carrying ya around in it. We were just about to enter some shop when she stopped...."
"She huwt?" Vito mumbled nervously feeling bad even if he hadn't intentionally caused his mother harm and was 14 years ago.
Yondu shook his head not focused on the way his son sounded nor how he pronounced his words, he merely thought of the rather fond memory, "No. Not yet. Her water broke... It was then the pain started," hearing Vito whimper he gently rubbed the boy's red hair a moment, "she pulled me along to a hospital, it was only then I realized what was happening. You were coming, and fast too boy.. yer mama only got to lay down bout a hour and a half.... at least apparently that's fast."
Vito hummed curiously, "Ma still huwt after?"
"No, no, yer mama didn't still hurt after, she was real tired though. She fought through that though, long enough to hold ya. Now let me tell ya, she was terrified to go to sleep now that ya were born, I guess it was some terran mother thing, but after about 10 minutes, her mama convinced her to sleep and they all took turns holding ya."
"You no howd me papa?" he whimpered out but Yondu could detect sleepiness.
"I'm getting there boy. Be patient. They all took turns holding ya, saying how cute ya looked, pointing out little details about ya. Yer grandma pointed out the most, she said ya smile was a lot like mine..... I know the first thing anyone said when they saw ya was how bright red yer hair already was...."
"Wha bout my eyes or bwue skin?" he mumbled. Yondu shook his head.
"Yer mama's family saw it but they knew who yer daddy was so they didn't say nothing and the first person that held ya put a chip on ya that I used to make ya look just like a little terran boy.... yer distracting me. Anyways, yer mama was asleep, her family left a while ago so it was just the three of us.. I just about dozed myself til I heard ya start to cry. I didn't know what to do but I didn't want to wake yer mama either so..... I picked you up seeing how ya liked that.. sure enough, ya calmed almost immediately and then.... ya smiled, the biggest smile ya could.. and ya know, yer grandma was right, it did look an awful lot like mine.. still does," he waited to hear some comment or another question from Vito.
When he didn't he arched a brow and looked down, he scoffed but smiled a little finding Vito asleep. He chuckled a bit and slowly but surely shut his eyes too to catch up on some rest.