No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. (49)

Peter narrowed his eyes as Kraglin finally joined him and Yondu. He was far from happy with any of this. 
Kraglin settled in the seat, "Let's start with you, shall we? What's your deal with Ethan? I understand the want to protect him but Peter, he's 12. He isn't helpless." 
"Neither is Vito," Peter shot back, "in fact he's older  than Ethan, so I don't see the harm. Ethan is my kid and I'll take care of him however I feel like." 
"Will you shut up about Vito?" Yondu snapped, "we'll explain that sh*t to you after you get to talking about Ethan. What's yer deal? Is Ethan a little too or somethin'? And I swear you better get to talking if he is boy, cause we ain't letting two littles stay in a room alone." 
"No. He isn't. If he is, he hides it well...." he sighed softly, dropping his head into his hands, "to be honest. I wouldn't know. Gamora and me had Ethan a few years back, but we quickly realized that the galaxy was far from the safest place.... so, to protect him, we sent him to Terra to live with some trustworthy people..... they and I guess some friends took care of him for 9 years..." he mumbled, "he wasn't happy when we brought him aboard again, he was sad even..." Peter couldn't bring himself to elaborate, "so, I'm protective because A) he's still young. B) The galaxy is still dangerous and I don't want to lose him again. C) Because I don't want to lose his love.... I want him to know I do love him..." Peter's head dropped slightly, Yondu sighed softly. 
"Son, ya were doing what was best fer the boy, but still, ya can't go babyin' him at every turn. He's a smart, reasonable lad," Yondu said, surprisingly soft, "watch over him, keep his safe, sure, but he has to live. He has to learn somethings, else, you'll hurt him more than help cause he won't have a clue what to do when ya can't be there to take care of him." 
Peter sighed softly but nodded, still feeling like they were being hypocrites, provoking him to say, "Well what about you two and Vito? You guys can't protect him forever either." 
"Good grief, boy. Vito ain't in little space and he ain't in punishment, not right now," Yondu growled making Peter furrow his brows confusedly. 
"Then why is he still dressed in little stuff? I don't get it." 
"He lost his memory, Peter," Kraglin spoke up, a bit harshly, the memories of that week still being a sore topic for the first mate, he sighed softly, "after he and Yondu got in a fight, he ran off the ship and the Archs got a hold of him, they hurt him, must've hit his head a lot, so he can't remember nothin' past being three years old. We're just taking care of him like he's little since it's easier and we don't know when he will remember." 
Peter looked down, having guilt swell up in his chest. He sighed softly and nodded, "Ok.... I'm sorry for my comments and I'm sorry for being a bit of a tight *ss with Ethan," he mumbled. Yondu and Kraglin nodded gently. 
"Glad ya understand, son. Now, how about you tell us more about Ethan. Ya got any baby pictures?" Peter grinned, eagerly getting the holopad out to show off Ethan while the boy wasn't here to whine, pout, and protest about it. 
Speaking of Ethan, he was currently still playing with Vito. They had moved on from playing with the stuffed animals to the blocks, both building things. Despite the fact it was rather juvenile, Ethan had to admit, it was kinda fun. Getting to let lose, play, like he did with Bruce's son, Charlie, back on Terra, and even better, it was building, something he did genuinely enjoy from his time with Tony and Bruce. 
"Wha you buiwding?" Vito asked, eyes remaining on his own creation.
Ethan chuckled, "Ummm..... I guess I'm trying to shape it like a robot.... like one I have on my dad's ship."
This quickly grabbed Vito's attention, head snapping up, "You haf a wobot?" he asked in awe.
Ethan laughed softly and nodded, "Yeah. I call him Jarvis it was......" he paused looking down. He really missed them all. Sadness welling up in his chest, tears almost coming to his eyes. Vito frowned, not wanting his...... nephew? This whole thing still really confused him, but regardless of that, he didn't want him sad, so, he sat down the acid green block he was going to add to his own building and clumsily crawled over, being pair with a broken foot and the amnesia causing some uncoordination, and wrapped his arms around Ethan which startled the physically younger boy.
"Don't be, sad, it ok. Wets pay anofer game!" he suggested, thinking the new game may help Ethan distract himself from whatever upset him.
Ethan chuckled softly, weakly and nodded, "Ok. What do you want to play instead?" Vito thought a moment to think up the happiest game he knew, anything to help Ethan to not cry. 
"Ummm..... hide n seek!" Ethan nodded slightly, simply figuring that the little meant hide and seek within the room, what harm could it do? 
"Ok, I'll count first and you hide, ok?" Vito beamed excitedly, he was the best hider, his mommy told him so, and this big ship of papa's had a lot of places to hide. Ethan covered his eyes and started to count. Vito started to crawl to the door. While his memories were lacking, he realized easily that he was somehow tall enough to open the door, his little, confused mind hadn't questioned it when he learned of this, just figuring he was a super big boy! He carefully opened the door crawling out to find a decent hiding spot. 
Ethan counted to about 45. Something that wasn't outrageously big number wise but he figured it was indeed long enough for Vito to find some place to hide. The preteen immediately noticed the door open though and his pupils dilated, rushing out to find the little, hoping the Elector was similar enough to to Milano. 
Vito giggled as he crawled, there was no way Ethan would find him easily. I mean, he didn't have a hiding spot just yet but he assumed he was still counting and thus, he had plenty of time to find one. He looked around the ship in awe passing a bathroom which Brahl happened to be exiting out of and it wasn't that hard for him to spot the little, snorting. 
"Hey twerp! Awfully far without yer daddies, ain'tcha?" he sneered with a smirk. 
Vito yelped at his injured foot getting kicked. It thankfully wasn't hard enough to cause anymore damage to it, but it didn't feel good either since the foot was still going under healing. He pulled himself to a stop and stuck his tongue out at the ravager crew member, "You jus a buwwy! A bwat!" he huffed. Brahl took a threatening step forward. 
"What'd you just say to me, pest? Better think real hard before you answer, or else I may beat you black and blue," he warned. Vito whimpered until spotting Ethan from afar heading their direction. His eyes lit up. 
"Efan! Efan!" he cheered. Ethan was utterly relieved, until seeing the stranger that he didn't know, causing him to slow himself to a cautious walk. Brahl arched a brow not knowing who Vito was talking about since news about Peter's son had yet to spread. The much taller member, by the two boys' sizes at least, turned around spotting him, immediately recognizing the looks of Peter but the kid had some minor differences. This further confused Brahl but he figured he may as well act like he knew, Ethan was short anyways making it twice the fun, now having two weaker, smaller people to mess with. 
"Aww, look at that, looks like the captain took on another runt, huh? A short one no less," he mockingly ruffled Ethan's hair which the boy ducked away from after a few moments of being stunned. 
"Don't do that!" Ethan insisted, starting to fix his hair. Brahl smirked cruelly. 
"Don't do that, you say? Well why not? You're nothing more than the same as the little baby over there," he jerked his chin slightly over his shoulder in Vito's direction, "so you can't do nothing about it, twerp," he shoved Ethan down making him yelp and hold his elbow which scraped up in the fall to the floor. Ethan muttered a little 'oww' making Brahl snort and his smirk to grow. 
"Awww, didja get a boo boo? You gonna cry?" he taunted, rubbing fists under his eyes in a mocking crying way. He chuckled a bit, looking between Ethan and Vito before deciding that he had his fun for now, so he turned on his heel to return to his work, calling as he left. 
"Hope you two find your pacifiers soon, hate for the babies to be bawling all night!" Vito whimpered, though he already had his pacifier. He crawled towards Ethan again seeing him still cradling his elbow which had a small amount of blood running onto his fingers. Vito's eyes widened in worry. 
"Efan huwt! Huwt!" he cried, pointing to the elbow. Ethan shook his head slightly, trying to settle down and not cry like Brahl had taunted him with. 
"No... no. It's ok. Really," he assured gently but Vito shook his head stubbornly. 
"You huwt. Wets go back to da woom, dere ban'aids in dere an-an den, we get him back!" 
Ethan followed the crawling Vito back to Yondu's room at which he grabbed the teddy bear that hadn't been played with but was sitting against the wall as if having been watching the two with it's button eyes. Vito unzipped the teddy bear and dug through gently a moment before getting out a band-aid. He zipped the toy back up and set it down just as tenderly. He moved to Ethan and with some struggle, opened it and gently placed it on Ethan's elbow. The boy almost pulled it away after but Vito gently took it back, confusing Ethan till Vito kissed the band-aid, then let Ethan have his arm back, squeaking out,  "Kisses hewp da boo boos." 
Ethan chuckled a bit, nodding, "Thanks little fella." 
Vito smiled brightly and nodded, bouncing excitedly, but not really too fast as to not bother his foot, on his rear, "Now we get him back!" he cheered. Ethan sighed softly and shook his head. 
"I don't think that's such a good idea..." Ethan mumbled uncertainly. Vito, however shook his head. 
"No, it is! Wisten, wisten. Dere swimie 'tuff in papa's cwoset. We go to his woom an set it up, pwease?" he mumbled hopefully. Ethan was still really hesitant, not wanting a fight, but at the same time, he figured Vito would know best, I mean he did live here, so, reluctantly, he nodded lightly. 
The two gathered the slime, Ethan had to carry the little bucket of it they brought. They didn't take too much since the plan was fully thought out, to one Ethan was a bit more comfortable with. They were going to put the slime in an extra pair of Brahl's boots. Ethan looked around as they walked. The Elector was about three times the size of the Milano. Now, for granted, this ship had more people living on it but still, it was rather interesting to look at. He had to say, he thought his grandpa's ship was a bit cooler, not that he'd want to live on it. They reached the crew's quarters. Some snoring was heard from within a few of the rooms from members who had the night shift and, so, needed their sleep now, but otherwise it seemed deserted. 
"I'll go pour it in, ok buddy?" Ethan whispered. He figured he'd be able to get it done quicker and quieter. With a little pout, Vito slowly nodded, Ethan smiled reassuringly. 
"Don't worry. You can still help. You can be my look out, ok? Sound like fun?" at the prospect of getting to help, Vito nodded eagerly, pout lost. He immediately started looking down the halls as Ethan snuck into Brahl's, thankfully, empty room. There were three beds there with a night stand for each. He carefully looked around to ensure it was Brahl's boots that got slime in them because he didn't know who else slept in here and whether they were nice or not. Once the task was completed and the slime was about equal in each boot, Ethan came back out and, as quickly as they could manage, they dashed off to Yondu's room once more. 
When in the safety of the room, Ethan and Vito shared a laugh. While Ethan had been uncertain of it at first, he couldn't deny that now he was looking forward to Brahl's reaction. Unfortunately, Peter came back into the room with a small smile, Kraglin and Yondu behind him. 
"Hey boys, you two have fun?" Ethan smiled wider and nodded making Peter chuckle, glad to see his son happy and glad to see the visit, all in all at the end, came out being good, "I'm glad baby, but, your mommy's expecting us home," he held his hand out to help him up. Ethan pouted a little at not getting to see the reaction of Brahl, but slowly got up. 
Kraglin gently picked Vito up, smiling to Ethan gently, "It was great meeting you Ethan."  
 "Sure was, sport, and know yer welcome to granddaddy's at anytime," he assured, ruffling Ethan's somewhat curly hair, making the younger boy giggle and Peter narrow his eyes with just a hint of jealously left, but he pushed it off with a sigh. He led Ethan out, walking to the exit, and as they were there was a shout on the ship. 
"Are you serious!?! Is this f*cking slime!??!" Ethan snorted a tried to hide his giggles, especially as Peter glanced back to him. 
"Did you have something to do with that, baby?" Ethan shook his head, still trying to stifle a giggle. 
"No," Peter knew better but just grinned fondly and playfully rolled his eyes. 
"Uh huh, sure you didn't," he said as the exited the ship. 

(A/N: Oooookaaaaay. So, I didn't get to do one thing I had planned but that's ok, I can work it in another chapter. I wanna say sorry if the middle-endish seemed rushed, I feel like crap honestly but I wanted to go ahead and get this out for many reasons. Thank you again to Dad-Of-Pupper  for letting me use his OC Ethan, I hope I was still able to play him correctly! 
A few things to cover. So, the audio was what loosely inspired this chapter. It's one I use to try and go into little space. I picked it because, when I'm in little space I like to pretend I'm actually my characters, more usually Vito and I could so see this as Peter and Vito in little space buuuuut I was listening and I'm thinking you know what, I wanna use Ethan and thus this trashy mess was born! (Ethan is still absolutely adorable though my friend). 
Next, as you can see, the next chapter will indeed be the 50th chapter, I'm not sure when I'll have it out (something I'll cover more downward), but I wanna know if there's anything special you all wanna see? Any scenario for this family? I dunno. I've never made it to 50 in a book (apart from my art book and a cringy book that needs to be edited BADLY) so I really want it to be big, ya know? 
Speaking of what you guys want, as I said, I drew a picture of the last chapter (posted towards the bottom too) and I've been in a mood to draw but am totally on lack of ideas. All I know is I wanna draw littles, so, if there's a drawing you wanna see of this family or maybe little Vito and an OC you have (can be little or not) please feel free to let me know. 
Now as to why I don't know when the next part will be out. As I was writing this, I saw I was rushing but I couldn't seem to bring myself to be motivated to fix it. I don't know why, I just have been feeling kinda spacey and confused as to if I want to be happy or sad about life and it seems to be taking a toll on me so sorry about that (and for not rping to my friend, you know who you are <3 (if you want, pm me and we can discuss if you wanna continue the current rp we have or another or whatever you want and if you could tell that to our other friend too it'd be appreciated lots! And I'll try my absolute hardest to keep up with replying)). I'm gonna try and get in the mood because there really isn't much else to do, so it may be out soon, it may not be. Regardless of what happens, I hope you all stick around. I've noticed some readers seem to have disappeared which is ok. Each to their own, but I want you all  to know that I appreciate and adore you all! 
Finally, here's the drawing (I hope Ethan doesn't look too bad!), have an amzaing day/night, folks! 

 Each to their own, but I want you all  to know that I appreciate and adore you all! Finally, here's the drawing (I hope Ethan doesn't look too bad!), have an amzaing day/night, folks! 

)

)