No. No. No. (13)

Yondu was trying to not panic. They didn't need to see the captain worried. Surly they simply wandered off, didn't mean they were off the hook for running off. As he rounded the corner he heard it, two boys crying, immediately he sent his arrow ahead, it made the crying worse but also earned a few surprised gasps. He didn't like what he saw.
The arrow was pointed directly at Taserface, he and his lackies weren't moving, so either he found Peter and Vito and dragged them out or the two found him. Unfortunately, it was likely the second one.
"Well well well, what have we here?" Yondu asked slowly. Vito and Peter continued to bawl but clung onto Yondu now for protection.
"N-nothin," Brahl mumbled.
"Uh huh. So my boys are upset fer no reason?" the captain prompted unamusedly, he clearly didn't believe them, with good reason.
"Ain't our fault they're acting like big babies. Besides, ain't the runt's," Half-Nut nodded towards Vito, "punishment the embarrassment?" he pointed out, lucky Yondu had it covered.
"Yeah. It is. To a point. I never said to make 'im sob because of it," he retorted, shaking his head. He took a small step towards the four ravagers.
"The next time one of my boys are wailing like they are now I will send this arrow so far up your *sses that you'll be able to floss with it. Understand me?"
The group quickly nodded, Yondu whistled his arrow back then glared at the two littles, Peter was rubbing his eyes with one hand, the other clutched the sleeve of Yondu's red, leather coat, Vito was using both of his hands to mop up his tears, sobs pouring out from both littles' mouths. He grabbed hold of each one's wrist tugging them along.
"Yer rear ends are gonna be in a world o' pain, boys," he growled, it didn't help the two littles sobs though.
"No papa! N-nohoooooo," Vito pleaded with a wail.
"No spankies!! We been good!" Peter added, bawling just as hard.
"Bein good ain't disobeying a very explicit order I gave ya! 'E coulda hurt ya both, then what, huh?!" no reply came expect for cries, they knew it was a possibility, they naively assumed it wouldn't had come to that. Once in the room Yondu was further frustrated to find the milk had spilt from the sippy cups. He pointed to the bed.
"Go lay down. If I see either one of ya up, I can garentee I'll hold well to my threat," he growled out. Vito and Peter, not calming down yet, making their faces flushed by now, shuffled their way to the bed. Peter let Vito have the wall side, him taking the outter edge to ensure his little brother wasn't gonna roll off the bed, something Yondu would have to keep an eye on as of tomorrow when Peter would go back to the Guardians, but there was no need fussing over it until tomorrow came.
Peter wrapped an arm around the younger who slid his thumb in his mouth, biting and sucking on it. Yondu gathered the two sippy cups heading back to the kitchen, getting rid of any milk left inside, ran them under water and fixed the warm milk for a second time before back to the bedroom. 
He handed the full sippy cups to the littles, "A'ight, I normally ain't this nice, so I wouldn't suggest gettin used to it, but I'll letcha two off wit' a warnin because of how lil ya two are right now. On the condition that y'all are gonna sleep, ok?"
Not much of a response was given only the slightly simultaneous sucking on sippy cups but it was enough of an answer for Yondu. He turned to his desk and started to catch up on work and plan the next job.
The chair must've been comfortable because the next time Yondu opened his eyes he was still at his desk though leaned back into the seat. He rubbed his eye lids with his fingers, the sound of giggling hit his ears. He peered over his shoulder, the littles stayed on the bed, thankfully, it seemed his threat worked, good to note, perhaps spankings were needed more often.

"What're ya two up to?" he asked standing up. They looked to him and giggled again, they weren't afraid, good.
"Pwayin wif V! I sh-show him peek-a-boo! He weally like it!" Peter chirpped, "See, see, wook!" he turned back to the younger covering his face with his hands, "V~" he sang, "whewe I go?"
Vito, seeming to believe he disappeared looked around with a little whimper, "P-Petey?" he mumbled.
Suddenly, Peter removed his hands with a declared, "Peek-a-boo! Hewe I am V, it otay, don't cy!"
Vito looked startled a few seconds before it broke into giggles, which apparently were contagious as Peter started to giggle too. Yondu fended a smile off his mouth, grunting.
"Seems silly," he grumbled looking the kids over, "did ya two wake up lil?" he was surprised thst they shook their heads.
"Was biiig when up papa, but Petey pay wif me an I go wittle den I make him do too cause I was," he explained. Yondu took a moment to sort through the words, put in words that were meant to be there. Finally he nodded.
"Hmm... a'ight. Well, I got a job to handle a bit later so, we're gonna get breakfast then I'm gonna call Gamora to let her pick up Pete. So," he looked at Vito specifically, "I hope ya got all yer lil out, I can't promise you'll get too much time, and I expect ya to remember that I expect ya to tell me if yer goin lil," he warned. It may not had seemed fair but he couldn't control when Peter went little if he had his own ship.
Sure enough, Vito pouted at Yondu, he pointed warningly, "Nah, nah-ahh, none of that look," Vito huffed falling backwards onto the bed before rolling onto his stomach, grumbling into the bed something that sounded like muffled gibberish. Yondu was sure it was somehow actual words but at this particular moment he didn't much care.
"C'mon now, ya technically can go lil after eatin, I'd let you boys while we ate but a certain pair," he narrowed his eyes at the two littles, "thought it'd be smart to approach Taserface while lil and I don't necessarily want to deal wit' none of the cryin nonsense."
Peter looked down at the floor guiltily,  "We jus wan'ed to give him ouw pic'ures," he mumbled.
"Uh huh and look at where that got ya," he replied, annoyedly. No doubt wind got around to half of the crew, great, so much for going in slowly. He sighed, these boys were more trouble than they were worth.
He helped Peter up, the diaper was dry, as expected, with an older headspace he could hold himself better. He helped Vito next who seemed to be big, judging by the blush he wore when Yondu looked. He smirked triumphantly, ruffling his hair.
"Guess ya ain't as much o' a baby as we all thought, huh kiddo?" he chuckled and pat his bum lightly, not helping Vito get rid of the blush he had, "Well, let's getcha to the toilets before I do have an accident to clean," he grabbed Vito's wrist and motioned Peter forward.
The older Terran squirmed a second, "Uhhh- Yondu? Aren't.... the.. um...." he cleared his throat clearly unable to gather his words, instead motioning to the diaper he had on.
Yondu's smirk grew as he let out a barking laugh, "Aww, what, do ya want it off, Petey? Hmmm maybe I should keep it on ya just in case," he took a few steps forward, pulling Vito along, muttering to Peter, "next time I'd suggest listening to me, boy," he delivered a gentle pat to Peter's diapered butt too before continuing to the door.
Peter's face flushed brightly as he groaned, yeah, next time he was going to listen.