No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. (29)

(A/N: This chapter was suggested by official_cutie13 and was the only suggested chapter I got. I want to say thank you for all your comments they really make my day, I am so happy to have you as a reader! I hope this chapter is all you wanted and more!!)

Taserface sat disgruntled in the bed. He didn't bother looking to see who came in, he instead chose to glare at the ceiling, he assumed it was the nurse or doctor. What he wasn't expecting was for the bed to sink in. He glared at his intruder, who happened to be none other than Vito with Yondu behind him.
"What's this about?" he snarled at the two. Yondu hummed unimpressed.
"This sweet lil fella is gonna be yer warden," Taserface snarled, baring his disgusting teeth.
"I don't need to be watched over by a sniveling baby."
Yondu hummed again softly, "Well, that's too darn bad for you, huh?" Yondu offered a shark like grin, then turned his attention to Vito, "Now, baby, be easy on poor Tasie here, he's got an ouchie," it took all of Taserface's willpower to not groan, "but if he's mean, don't hesitate to hit him," the blue captain cooed to Vito. Taserface rolled his eyes, he highly doubted the kid could actually hurt him. The then kissed his forehead, nearly making Taserface gag at the lovey dovey actions, after though, Taserface was left with Vito who was smiling a little past the pacifier in his mouth, looking at him with wide, twinkling eyes. Yondu only did so knowing Taserface couldn't hurt Vito in his condition.
Taserface sneered at him, "Quit lookin at me like that, runt," he growled, "I don't like you."
Vito furrowed his brows, "But I wike you.... you a fiend."
Taserface snarled at the word, "I. Am not. Your. Friend," he leaned in at each punctuation mark. This wasn't his wisest decision as he ended up tensing out of pain.
It took a moment for the little to realize this and innocently pushed him back to a laying position.
Taserface narrowed his eyes in some resemblance to confusion and skepticism, still, he didn't exactly protest until he could find his words, "What do you think you're doing, runt?" he snarled.
"H-hewp you!" Vito squeaked with a smile.
The brute scoffed at Vito, "I don't need your help," he hissed.
Vito blinked, "Why?"
"Because. You're a baby. Ya can't help nobody," he growled.
Vito narrowed his eyes poutily, taking a few silent moments to suck on his pacifier before saying, "Fow now you wike a baby too. You awm huwt so you not eat bite bites an not go pee pee by yousewf."
Taserface was rather surprised by the boy's moxie, not that he was exactly happy about it, "You best shut yer mouth, brat, before you end up hurt."
Vito pouted deeper but shrugged, pointing to his injured arm which was bandaged up enough to nearly restrict all movements of the arm.
"Uh uh, you not abwe to move youw awm!" he chirped before laying down on the bed next to Taserface who tensed up as Vito cuddled close, "When I huwt ow sad, mama and papa teww me towies," he mentioned to which Taserface rolled his eyes.
"What do I care, pest?" he scoffed.
"I gonna teww you a towy to make you feew happy 'gain!" he explained gleefully to which Taserface groaned.
"I don't want to hear any story you have to say, brat, especially if it's anything like that sh>t horror story you told."
Vito huffed, "Dat not a sh>t towy!" he insisted, using the word innocently, "It was scawy, you aww jus not know why it so scawy. Neber saw baby mo....um...."
Taserface snorted cruelly, "Monitor?" he asked, showing off that he could say the word Vito struggled with. Regardless, the little nodded gleefully.
"Yeah! Yeah! Dat!" he agreed cheerfully.
Taserface rolled his eyes again, not able to understand why he wasn't intimidated yet. It wasn't like Taserface hadn't given him reason to, not necessarily today but plenty of events before, heck, two nights ago was a good reason.
"Well I obviously do know fear. You wet that diaper you had on, didn't you?"
Vito, had he been big, would've been embarrassed, but little space didn't know any better, simply nodding a bit sheepishly.
"Uh huh! But it ok!" he hummed softly, shifting a little so his head laid on Taserface's chest, if he was able to, Taserface would've likely pushed him off, but he was stuck with him.
"Now, you weady fow towy?" he hummed softly. Taserface sighed softly in agitation.
"I told you, runt. I don't want a story from you."
"Den....... you teww a towy!" he cheered, looking up with utter adoration and curiosity. All of the little's attention was purely on him.
It made Taserface feel weird, never having such a thing. Still, he figured he could work with it.
"Fine. Have you ever been told the Wytner story?"
Vito shook his head, eyes still wide with childlike innocence and curiosity, still Taserface grinned evily.
"Well, it's a very big creature, second largest thing in the galaxy, has four rows of sharp teeth, six eyes, long tail, about as long as the ship."
"Wow! Dat weally big!" Vito chirped seeming unbothered by Taserface trying to make it frightening, "Did you fight it?"
"Mmhmm, I sure have, I-"
"Dat so cool! You haf boo boo from da fight?" he asked in awe.
Taserface narrowed his eyes skeptically but really, how could he resist bragging? Even if it was to the runt.
"Yeah. The mark on my leg? 'S what it was from. Only injury I got from it," he nodded with a proud smirk. He was on the luckier end, that was for sure.
"Wooow! Wha ofer towies you can teww?" Vito asked delightedly and, as much as Taserface would hate to admit it, it was rather nice, having someone so excited to hear what he had to say. He figured he could give in and tell stories of his greatest moments if that was what the kid wanted.
Somehow, sometime later, Taserface did get pulled into listening to Vito tell his story, but the boy really didn't have any glamorous moments, so he had to settle with listening to him make one up.
"So den ta baby bunny is in ta woods, awww awone! An he sad an scawed! When ta mama bunny came cawwing fow hew wost baby! Dey bof go back home an it happy eber af'er! Ta end!"
Taserface snorted but had been mellowed enough to not make any snide remark about the story.
"That was pretty good. I liked the part where the baby bunny had to fight off the bullies. The whole thing kinda reminds me of my life."
"It does?" Vito asked, eyes twinkling. Taserface nodded, "Yeah. I use to get into a lot of trouble with the other kids too, didn't help that I was one of the youngest of my species. My mother and I were really close though. She used to have a song she sung only to me," he hummed softly seeming lost in thought which was the main reason he was being so open, that and he seemed rather tired.
Vito, admittedly, was getting drowsy eyed too. Soon enough, they both were asleep, Vito still cuddled up to the brute.
Kraglin dashed down the hallway, "I can't believe you let him be with Taserface! What if he's hurt now, or dead!?" the first mate scolded. Yondu, while admittedly a bit concerned was far from as frantic as Kraglin.
"Krags, it's not like Taserface could really do anything to the boy in the medbay."
"He could easily find a way!" Kraglin hissed, opening the medbay door. He seemed stunned at what he saw, making Yondu walk over and peek past him seeing the two asleep and he had to smirk.
"Toldja it was fine."