No. No. No. No. No. No. No. (37)

It had been a decent hour or so, Stakar had eventually settled Vito enough to push him on the swings then, when that got tiresome, the two played in the sandbox, sort of. Stakar sat on the side as Vito built and the admiral gave him encouragement and praises.
Vito was eating all of it up, it was just what he needed after all the negative thoughts he had been having on the Elector. It was about to get even better though. As Vito built in the sandbox, he heard someone sit near him. He was a bit confused seeing as it was getting later so most of the younger, smaller kids had been taken home.
He looked over and was delighted to see a dark purple skinned alien boy with hot pink hair. He looked to be about 17 but he, too, had a pacifier in his mouth that he was sucking on.
A similar looking woman sat near Stakar, but her skin was yellow and her hair a bright green, "Hi, I hope you don't mind if my little one plays with yours," she said smiling slightly. Stakar was rather surprised a few moments before smiling gently and shook his head.
"Uh no, I don't mind at all but he isn't necessarily my little guy. I'm- I'm uh babysitting, per say," he explained, hesitating then adding, "he's my grandson, technically," he was further surprised when the woman laughed a little, it was a nice sound, smooth and almost even sweet.
"Wow! You could've fooled me! You look so young! I'd say you could definitely pull off being a daddy! I'm Margarthe, by the way and that little fella," she pointed to the little who was babbling away happily with Vito, it shocked him to hear them both using baby babble, he hadn't heard Vito so young up to this point, "is Kyp."
"Kyp," Stakar repeated, "I like that name. It suits a little like him," he nodded, then added, smirking slyly, "and Margerthe is a wonderful name too. A pretty name for a pretty girl," a blush rose to her cheeks as she giggled, "this little man is Vito," he explained, "and, you may have heard of me, I'm Stakar Ogord," this made Margerthe giggle again.
"Goodness, never knew you had boys could be the caring daddy type."
This was really boosting Stakar's ego, so, he gladly went along with it, sprinkling in some lies, "Ah, yes, I'm very attentive to my little boy, I mean, like I said I'm not officially his daddy but I may as well be. I have him nearly every week," and there was that giggle again.
Arleta hadn't noticed the two newcomers right away, and she wasn't bothered by it at first, Stakar was just being a moron and embarrassing himself as Vito made a playmate. Until she saw the other woman put her hand on Stakar's knee, trailing it up slowly as the moron just sat there with a satisfied smirk.
Now, she told herself she shouldn't care. Stakar and her had been divorced more times than one could count, though they currently were still married, and it was petty and stupid to let that be the thing to bother her. Plus, he had screwed their lives up on multiple occasions, especially with their kids, adoptive or otherwise. She couldn't stand him most of the time.... but she was still a ravager woman, and nobody took what was hers, even if it was a dumb husband. With that in mind, she stood up, going over to them.
Stakar was entranced by Margerthe, gently brushing her green hair back. He immediately recognized the presence once Aleta stood in front of him though and he immediately directed his gaze to her. He could be in front of the most attractive super model and Aleta would still snatch his attention away in a matter of milliseconds.
Aleta bent over, effectively putting herself between Stakar and Margerthe, "It's late. Vito needs to eat then sleep or something. Come on," she instructed, standing fully up with Vito on her hip.
Margerthe seemed intimidated by the admiral's wife, Stakar sighed softly and nodded, rising to his own feet, "It was nice to meet you Margerthe. Vito, tell Kyp bye bye."
Vito whined softly but babbled nonsense to the other little as he waved.
Stakar sighed as Margerthe, instead of wishing him a goodbye, turned to focus on her little. They started for the M-ship.
"You didn't have to scare her," Stakar started, to which Aleta shrugged.
"Not my fault she's easily frightened," she retorted, rather casually and calmly, for a woman who was gently pressing kisses on Vito's face to keep him occupied. Stakar glanced to her from the corner of his eye and arched an amused brow at her.
"Were you jealous, girl?"
Aleta gave him a positively hateful look, "Don't be a dumb*ss," she scolded.
"*ss?" Vito mumbled, blinking curiously. This caught Stakar off guard, Aleta didn't seem too surprised though, but she did give a little snort of amusement though.
"Hey, hey, nu uh. Your daddies may let you talk like that but you won't here. You understand? That's not for little boys to say," Stakar scolded. Vito blinked and whined a little bit, confused. 
"No, none of it. My grandson will not say those kinds of words," he continued to warn. 
Vito gave a confused and huffy grunt but buried into Aleta's shoulder.
"Where should we go to eat?" Stakar asked with a sigh as the M-ship came into view.
"I'm thinking somewhere with a kid's menu," Aleta replied, "somewhere to just drive through. We'll get him something, ourselves, and Marti. You know he's been wanting a salad for a while."
Stakar nodded slightly, "We can do that," he assured.
The restaurant soon enough came into view, the drive through was easy enough, thankfully, it didn't even take a flash of the ravager badge for the food to arrive quickly. Aleta was eating her food while feeding Vito's his. She thought it was a little odd but, at the same time, how could she really mind?
"Smart little buggar, isn't he? Must've got it from his mama," Aleta teased as she fed Vito another fry. The little rubbed his eyes slightly after.
"Dunno about that," Stakar joked back, "apparently Yondu's first mate is his mama."
"The tall guy with the dopey smile?"
"That'd be him."
Aleta snorted and shook her head, Vito was looking around though making her arch a brow all the more interested, "What are you looking for, boy?" she mumbled softly to him.
"M-mama? Wan cuddwe wif mama," he insisted softly.
"Your mama isn't here, he's on his ship with your daddy," Aleta reminded gently but rubbed his back gently. Vito whined softly shaking his head.
"I knoooooooow, wan go home. Weft dem angwy. We aww angwy. Wan make up. Wan cuddwe."
"Its late kid, they're probably asleep," Aleta explained, Stakar quickly adding to mend the situation.
"But when we're all settled, us three can cuddle just like you would with your mama and papa."
Vito whimpered softly but nodded slightly.
"They probably need a day to cool off anyways. Yondu does at least. By tomorrow it'll be all better," Aleta reassured too.
Vito nodded again, eating another fry then a chicken nugget before noticing Stakar hadn't gotten to eat yet.
"Pappy why you not eat? It din din, youw bite bites wight hewe!" Vito showed him the bag Stakar's food was in.
"I know, bud, but I gotta pilot. I can't do both," he chuckled a bit.
Vito pouted a little bit before getting an idea, getting a fry from Stakar's bag and moving it toward his mouth.
"Pappy! Say ahhhhh!" Stakar blinked as Aleta stifled a snicker. With a yellowish blush on his cheeks, and thank goodness it blended somewhat in with his skin, he did open his mouth for the little to feed him the fry. Another was soon fed to him and his dinner continued that way until they reached Starhawk.
A few hours later Aleta and Stakar had Vito, freshly diapered and asleep with his pacifier and Lest-ther.
Aleta watched the little silently, Stakar's eyes were on his wife though.
"Girl, you ok?" he whispered as to not wake and startle the snoozing baby between them.
Aleta sighed agitatedly, "Fine," Stakar was silent a few moments.
"No you're not," he finally said, "what's wrong?"
Aleta sighed again shifting to lay on her back and stare at the ceiling instead.
"Did you have to flirt with that woman?" she growled.
Stakar blinked a bit surprised, "That's what's under your skin?" he suddenly started to chuckle a little earning a glare.
"Go to sleep if you aren't gonna take it serious," she scolded.
"No... no. It's not that, girl," he promised, "it's just.... you know I love you. You know you're the only one for me.... don't you?" Aleta hesitated a moment before sighing, rollin back onto her side.
"How can I tell? We've been apart and divorced so many times. We hate each other every other day of the week."
"Even despite all that, I never considered another woman Aleta."
When Stakar smiled a little, so did Aleta. Suddenly, the little let out a coo making them both look down to him then smiled gently, "Let's get some sleep, ok?" Stakar mumbled.
Aleta nodded in agreement hugging an arm around Vito.
The couple drifted off to sleep easily. For a little bit at least. A hour or two later, Vito jolted awake, tears in his eyes. He had a nightmare and had used his diaper.
He whined softly accidentally alerting the two adults.
"Hey buddy, what's wrong?" Stakar mumbled thirdly, hugging Aleta and Vito close.
"Wet!" Vito whined again, wiggling slightly. Stakar nodded, standing up out of bed to get a diaper and wipes and such as Aleta sat up, gently bouncing him to soothe him.
"Here we go, its ok," Stakar hummed tiredly, sitting the items down, Aleta laid the little out gently. Vito whimpered regardless, rubbing his teary eyes. Aleta paused before starting to softly hum the song she would to her and Stakar's children and Yondu. This seemed to settle Vito, moving his hands, and giving way to sleepiness instead. Stakar smirked amusedly, moving Vito back up towards the pillows.
"Works everytime," he mumbled, laying next to the little, Aleta on the opposite side.
"Of course it did. They always prefer me."
Stakar scoffed, "We all know I'm the favorite."
"We need to look into why he woke up in the morning, I doubt it was just because he was wet," Aleta mumbled but Stakar was already snoring. Aleta sighed and hugged Vito close, kissing his head and falling back asleep too.

(A/N: Happy Valentine's Day! I wanted to update one of my books and it was between this one and my newest one, Batman's New Little Boy, but this one had been worked on the most so here we are! I hope you all enjoyed we have one more chapter of fluff before it admittedly gets serious and rather angsty. Have a great day/night!!)