No. No. No. (03)

Vito whined a little, "Papa, I understand I'm being punished but ya don't gotta hold my hand," he insisted to which the father shook his head.
"Afraid I do, little one. This is a big ship, you could get lost...... or eaten," he chuckled at the boy's wince, it was good to know it was still a valid threat for him. It even made him stick closer to him making him sigh. He preferred this than him badmouthing.
They finally reached the cafeteria. Vito's cheeks blazed red as all eyes landed on them. Yondu smirked, it was exactly what he wanted, "Well come on now, little one, let's get you some food before you get cranky," he teased with another pat to the padded bottom.
Vito gave a soft grunt biting his lip not wanting to further amuse his father by slipping into little space, plus he worried it'd make the punishment worse. Regardless he willingly let Yondu pull him along to the food. He scrunched his nose up at a certain food, it was similiar to a mixture of peas and celery with crushed up peppers sprinkled on top.
Before he could even make a comment of not wanting any, Yondu spoke, "Fix some of it all."
Vito gave a face showing his displeasure, "Papa, I don't like that," he pointed to the green, gross tasting monstrosity that somehow pulled itself off as a food.
"Well that's too bad for you, ain't it? Tots don't get any choice on what they get to eat. Neither do you."
Vito gave the look again as his father took the tray tugging him along to a table. Vito went to take a spot next to his father but this plan was ruined feeling himself being jerked up into his father's lap instead.
He gave a whine tightly shutting his eyes, the urge getting much harder to stifle.
"Come on now boy, open yer mouth," Vito gave another whine, he had lost, his little space was him now, almost as a sign to show this, he swung his feet lightly and stubbornly turned his head away.
"No!" he squeaked out. The father gave a sigh narrowing his eyes in frustration as it appeared his idea of punishment didn't seem to solve this issue.
"Boy, I'm not joking, open yer mouth," he warned in a low growl.
"Noooooo!!" he cried this time, the father noticing his voice being higher almost as if he were intentionally giving himself a childish like voice. It only seemed to annoy him further. If he wanted to sound and act like a toddler, he'd be treated as such, Yondu decided.
He tried thinking back to Vito's mother, thinking of the way she might've gotten a stubborn tot to eat his food. Bonnie was honestly not too far from a gentle, kind hearted lady, but she did have spunk in her, which was what Yondu liked about her. He knew just from the first time she held Vito that she was great with kids seeing how she seemed to already have experience, which wasn't a surprise considering she had two brothers and two sister, three of the four having kids of their own.
A little grin tugged at his mouth as he gave a shrug pulling the tray closer to himself, "Alright I guess this is all my food then seeing as some little boy doesn't want it. All well he was probably too much of a baby for it anyways."
Vito's attention directed back to Yondu, sure enough the plan worked he whined reaching for the spoon as his father ate what bit was on the spoon. Yondu rolled his eyes hearing him whine again but shook his head, "Nope, you didn't want to eat it so it's mine now."
"No!! No! Mine! Mine!! Give!!!" he pleaded whiningly kicking his feet harder. Yondu growled softly putting a firm hand on the boys legs.
"First off yer gonna stop kicking me boy. Second are ya done being a brat and are gonna eat?"
Vito nodded, "Uh huh! Uh huh! All but dat!" he pointed to the food he disliked again using the same childlike voice making the father sigh with irritation.
"No, yer gonna eat that too," he stated firmly, Vito quickly shook his head in response, "boy, don't make me do what I normally have to."
The threat frightened little Vito making him whimper. Yondu, believing he was going to obey scooped some up, his voice going a bit softer, "If you eat this, I may see about stealing you something on our next landing, would you like that?" Vito nodded excitedly.
Yondu sighed relieved, unfortunately the father's tenderness didn't last long as soon enough his voice rose for everyone around to hear, this was punishment after all, "Ok, cranky boy, open nice and wide for the choo choo train," this gained attention from other members, a few laughing at the boys predicament.
Vito shyly buried his face into his father's chest to which Yondu did pat his back.
"Captain, ya gotta call," Kraglin informed. Yondu grinned a little.
"Well let's go answer then, little one."