No. No. No. No. No. No. (16)

It was a few hours later since Yondu left. Vito had woken up a minute ago, the baby bottle was drained but thankfully the diaper was still dry. He looked around sleepily, as Yondu had wanted, he was still in little space. Issue was, Yondu wasn't back yet as he told Vito he would be.
The little fumbled with the pacifier still clipped to his shirt, sliding it into his mouth and sucking before getting up wobbly, hugging his toy bear close. Vito toddled, as a baby would, though this would prove a bad idea when he fell to his knees partly due to needing to stumble past the sheet on the ground. The uneven, cold metal scraped against the sensitive, soft flesh. Vito had immediatedly started to have tears swell up in his eyes, he looked around, "P-papa?" he whimpered.
Vito hiccupped softly looking around more wanting to do nothing more than sit there and cry, he was a baby so he had all the excuse in the world, but it wasn't gonna find Yondu for him, so, with that thought in mind, he shakily got to his feet once more, wobbling more as he did, threatening to topple over but managed steady feet. He toddled out looking around as he did. He grabbed one of Yondu's spare ravager pins for extra comfort.
"Paaaapaaa!" he called hoping it may help before pressing his toy bear under his nose, his eyes scanning around. He walked down the halls, it was scary without all the noise. He checked the mess hall, the rec room, the bridge, lower deck, crew quarters, hangar. Finally, the control room was the only place he could possibly look. He looked around, lip trembling as he does, if he's not here that means he's alone.
He thought that until he saw the door. Vito went to it figuring it'd lead him right to papa. He unzipped the back of his toy as his pacifier clicked in his mouth as he sucked, being very careful as he shifted through pictures and other sweet keepsakes he kept in his toy for safe keeping pulling out a crumpled piece of paper, on it, was the code for doors. He hummed pleasantly.
Sure, for a minute or two he had to will himself to really, really focus on something past headspace to know the buttons to push but it'd be worth it. Anything would be worth getting to see his papa. At the door opening, his lavander eyes lit up and he giggled, dropping the paper toddling out. Immediately, he was hit with some rather bright, kinda bothersome sunrays, but his eyes didn't take long to adjust to them. He smiled brightly past the pacifier and set out to the town he saw.
Stakar and Martinex, his crystal looking first mate, were at a local bar in the town. They had let the crew members enjoy a bit of a drink as to not be suspicious when they went after the crystals unaware of Yondu's crew already going after them. A blue color of skin from the table he and Stakar were sitting at making Martinex look up, only Kree and Centuratians were blue and they weren't on good terms with either. Martinex was further confused at how young the person looked. Even without the pacifier in his mouth, you held in his arms, and the baby diaper on his waist, he thought he even spied a teething bracelet, he still looked nothing like an adult, not a single sprout of hair except on his head and the boy had wide lavander eyes that were too innocent to be that of an adult, on this planet at least, it wasn't the happiest place in the galaxy. Of course though the baby things were hard to dismiss too. What the baby dressed kid called out after further confirmed it, it was the cherry on top of the cake.
"Umm e'cuse me? D-does anyone know whewe my papa ish? I neeeed him!" most ignored the boy, s few snickered thinking it was either some joke or that the boy was pathetic enough to be funny, and very few looked actually concerned for the little one looking for his papa. Martinex was simply confused and interested. Still, he glanced to Stakar to see if they should even bother. The ravager admiral was trying to decipher if the kid was serious or not, as his first mate observed, he did look pretty young, some of that youth being obtained by the baby clothes and items. Finally, the captain felt the other's gaze and turned to him. Stakar still hesitated a moment but finally he nodded. It was easy to tell he had a soft spot for kids, blue kids especially, Martinex hoped this was going to back fire on them like the last time they helped a blue kid though, that was nothing but heart break and splintered apart an entire team, a family some may say.
Stakar gulped down the rest of his drink before he and Martinex finally stood up. The kid was looking nervous, scared, even a little sad as he looked around and no one offered help. It was rather pitiful, he even seemed to be on the verge of tears. They slowly approached, "You lost your dad, kid?" Stakar asked. The boy sniffled and nodded hugging the toy in his hold closer. 
"What's your name?" Martinex tried. This would bring success, the child spoke, nearly losing the pacifier in the process, but still somehow managed to keep the pacifier in his mouth.
"V-Vito," he mumbled.
"How old are you, Vito?" Stakar asked gently, or as gentle as a ravager could hold. This made him furrow his brows, as if unsure and really. He actually was unsure though, he didn't know if he was supposed to give his little age, seeing as he was in little space and was dressed that way too, or his big space which he looked like in everyway but the outfit and accessories. The uncertainty made Vito scared and made his lip tremble, more tears threatening to spill out. He sucked a bit harder on the pacifier with the whimper though this caught Stakar and Martinex off guard, a bit surprised of the reaction. It made them wonder if he was younger than they originally had thought.
"Hey, hey, don't cry, no need for that, do you know where your dad was last?" Martinex offered instead. Vito sniffled pitifully.
"D-da ship. I nappy an he go to wowk. He uposted to be on ship when I up but I up now an he not," he explained in a whimper, "I scawed."
The answer further confused them, to be on a ship would mean they were surly travelers but for the child's father to be at work would imply that they lived here, or so they thought. The dull glimmer caught Martinex's attention. He eyed it but it didn't take long for him to realize it was a ravager pin. He nudged Stakar muttering to him.
"Is that a ravager pin? How does this kid have that?" Stakar's eyes darted to the pin automatically recognizing it too. He was stunned a few seconds, before leaning forward pointing to the badge.
"Hey, where did you get that?" he arched a brow. 
Vito looked down to it, "Da ship too. Papa has wots, it.... make me feew safe," he mumbled showing it to the two adults confirming their thoughts.
"What's your dad's ship name?" Stakar asked vouce growing lower, angrier. Only one person had broken that part of the code, on one hand, he hoped he wouldn't have to exile anyone else for breaking that part but on the other he couldn't take yet another heart break by the same person.
"Da... um...... ew...ec'.....or!" he answered with some struggle but it was enough letters that they had a good thought of what he was trying to say.
"The Elector?" Martinex asked for the final clarification. Their stomachs dropped at Vito nodding.
"You know my papa?" he asked excitedly.
They traded looks, they assumed, with how young the boy was acting, he was simply confused. His father wasn't on the ship with him, he was in the ship going to his father. They couldn't let that happen.
The captain and first mate traded looks, Martinex suddenly scooped the boy up. Vito shrieked starting to wiggle and worm.
"Listen kid, we're going to help you," Martinex assured narrowing his eyes, "we're gonna take you home," he assured.
To little Vito, the ship was home so he innocently trusted they'd take him to Yondu's ship. He eased a bit against the crystal-looking male as he carried him out. It wasn't until he saw a different ship that he got scared again. His lip started trembling and sobs started leaving the little.
Yondu was tired and a bit bettered, that was the pro to an arrow and a distraction team, while not totally uninjured, a few members were defintely going to the medic, but otherwise, it was all ok. Until he saw the door open.
He was always careful to shut the door, at first it was because treasure was in there, now it was that and his own treasure, his little boy, was in there. His blood ran a bit cold and approached slowly, the crew was confused though most mutters were concerned with their personal items but Yondu couldn't had cared less about those. He was worried about his son. He looked around the control room before he gritted his teeth.
"Tullk, Oblo, Horuz, Kraglin, you stay 'ere wit' me, rest o' you start puttin the crystals in the vaults. Make sure no one is in here! Go on, git!" he barked. Mostly everyone filed out some obeying, others 'subtly' going to their rooms to check on their own items.
"Sir?" Oblo asked concerned, confused.
"Horuz, ya stay 'ere, look around the ship for Vito and keep an eye on the morons. Rest o' you all and me are gonna look in town for him. Let's go!" without room for any questions or arguments he stomped out. Kraglin hurried to follow, Tullk behind him, he wasn't as fast but he sure wasn't slow. 
Horuz grumbled something of the brat being trouble and Oblo looked between Horuz and his group before following the three as ordered.
Yondu growled, he'd find his boy and make whoever stole his boy regret it.

(A/N: This should be short.
Firstly, with the name debate for Kraglin I got one vote for each so I'm going with the third option suggested to me of him switching between the names. Hopefully everyone's ok with that and I'm sorry if someone isn't.
Secondly, in case the video doesn't work I got a picture of Stakar (and Martinex who is in the background, the one closest to Stakar's seat. I don't have a clue who the other person is- Maybe you all can name him, idk) they are doing what's known as the ravager salute. It'll be in the book I'm sure so now you know what it looks like!

That's all I have for you all, once again, the next update should be pretty soon (I hadn't planned for this to go on for another chapter with Stakar but I'm kinda glad it worked out that way)

That's all I have for you all, once again, the next update should be pretty soon (I hadn't planned for this to go on for another chapter with Stakar but I'm kinda glad it worked out that way). Any case, enjoy and have a good day/night!!)