No. No. No. No. (24)

The group went farther into the planet next, it was long enough for them to need to take a M-ship from the Elector. The sounds of cans being knocked over, roller coaster creaking from the heavy carts and excited screams as people rushed downhill made it clear where they were.
"Are you excited baby, you gonna ride some rides and play some games?" Kraglin asked to which Vito nodded.
"Well, there's a few rules that Krags and I agreed on earlier this morning. Ya gotta follow the rules if ya wanna stay here and have fun," he explained gently, "Ya ain't to wander off by yourself, you either get carried or hold somebody's hand the entire time you're here. You do not ride any rides by yerself. You don't any rides that're too big, yer a little boy, you could be hurt if ya do that. Lastly, we don't want any temper tantrums, no means no, you understand?"
Vito nodded eagerly, "Yeah!"
"On top of that," Tullk said, "us three," he motioned to himself, Oblo, and Horuz, "have something for ya two to do. We want ya to trust the tyke to us and go and enjoy yourselves, just the two o' you."
This made Kraglin tense and rub Vito's cheek, "But he's so little, I'm not really sure..." he mumbled. Tullk could tell this was difficult for the two males. They wanted to be there with their baby but the time alone together was enticing for them both.
"The lad will be fine. We'll take extra good care of him, feed him, change him, make sure he abides by the rules, whatever he needs," he promised, "you two have been working hard, go enjoy yourselves, take a break."
"Cause we can't guarantee we'll offer to babysit again," Horuz grumbled, making Tullk roughly elbow him.
Kraglin still looked uneasy, Yondu did too but he masked it better and he was the one piloting so he wasn't facing anything but the upcoming parking lot. The first mate rubbed Vito's cheek again gently.
"Are you comfortable with that baby boy?" he asked softly. His little thoughts wanted his parents with him but his big mindset knew they needed a break too, especially since they had been caring for him a lot since they learned of his little space. Slowly, he nodded, his little side knew he'd feel awful if he was the reason they couldn't hang out with each other.
"Are you sure baby?" Kraglin asked gently, "Remember, this day is about little you," he assured. Yondu even piped up.
"Its whatever ya want, boy."
"Now, y'all, he already said yes," Tullk gently scolded, there wasn't any heat behind his words though, "that means yes, go, have fun, we can handle a wee one for a bit."
Yondu and Kraglin traded hesitant looks but, they slowly nodded, understandingly, rather happily, "Alright, y'all got us, we'll go have our fun," Yondu assured. The m-ship soon enough was parked. It was painfully obvious that Kraglin was nervous but he knew it would be fine. He gently kissed Vito's head.
"Be good for them, baby doll, ok?" Vito hummed softly, gently playing with Tullk's badge, making Tullk chuckle a bit but gently tapped his fingers against his side, "Laddie, look up at 'im, answer his question."
Vito obediently did so, giving another hum showing he hadn't heard.
"You promise to be a good little baby for them, baby?" Kraglin repeated to which Vito nodded. The first mate smiled a bit more and gently kissed his cheek. Yondu snorted and ruffled his son's hair. Vito giggled at the affection. With that, the two parted ways.
Horuz sighed tiredly, he already could tell this was going to be anything but fun. The three looked around a moment, before Oblo spoke up, "Can I hold him?" Tullk smiled, glad he was at least having a positive outlook on the situation.
"Certainly can," he assured passing the little to the Krylorian. Oblo smiled even more, gently bouncing the little and even rubbing his back. Vito certainly seemed to like it, cooing baby nonsense to Oblo, gently batting at the ends of his hair with a delighted giggle. Horuz huffed grumpily, rolling his eyes.
"Where are we off to first?" he asked, looking to Tullk, annoyed glare clearly asking why the man had suggested they do such a thing.
Tullk ignored the look however and shrugged looking to the little, it was still the boy's day, "What do ya wanna do first, hmm, lil nugget?" Vito blinked at the newly given nickname but he giggled at it no less. The little looked around, eyes lighting up at little boats in a small pool of water that circled around at a very mild pace, there were a lot of younger children on the ride. He eagerly pointed to that. Tullk chuckled humoredly.
"Little boats, eh? Alright let's go," Tullk and Oblo walked towards it, Horuz reluctantly following.
Meanwhile, on a different side of the amusement park, Kraglin continuously looked over his shoulder with clear worry, "Do you think we left him too easily, do you think he's ok?"
Yondu snorted, "If he wasn't, all three of them morons know how to com, Kraglin. Calm down a little."
Kraglin sighed softly but looked ahead again. He was worried about the boy, but it also provided good distraction from the fact that he was here, alone, with just his captain. The mere thought made his heart skip a beat.
"So, what're we gonna ride first?" Yondu asked, though his eyes suddenly locked somewhere, a tunnel of love, he stifled the temptation his cheeks had to darken in color. Would that be something 'Kraglin would want to do?' he had to silently wonder.
"Whatever you feel like, sir," Yondu almost pointed out out before something else caught his eye.
It was shaped like a space ship without a roof, it swung back and forth, picking up speed each time. Yondu debated before nodding towards it. He figured, for a couple of ravagers, this was the best option, but kept the tunnel of love in mind if this didn't work out, "Let's go on that, seems interesting, maybe even fun?" he suggested, drawing Kraglin's attention towards it. The first mate nodded slightly in agreement. The line wasn't very long for it, not that either minded. Had it been, they would've just scared their way to the front of the line. Nobody wanted to mess with ravagers. They approached the line, even with how short it was, the moment people saw the metallic flash of the ravager pin they nervously moved away, a few abandoning the ride as a whole making both men smirk in amazement.
They easily got onto the next go round, "To the back, sir?" Kraglin asked, nodding his head in the direction. Yondu smirked and nodded.
"Sounds like a plan," they both took a seat and with only about 3 or 4 brave people getting aboard the ride, it started swinging. Yondu couldn't take his eyes off Kraglin as the first mate watched the view the ride gave of the rest of the amusement park. Yondu was almost at loss for words until he managed some.
"Krags?" despite his natural born confidence, he wasn't prepared when Kraglin's blue eyes directed over to him.

(A/N: So I know I said I planned to do a 'mass update' and it was the thought but stuff has been going on in life that is really hard to deal with. Rest assured all the books I had planned to update do have a chapter in progress (including The Villains Twin Baby Boys) but I am not entirely sure when I'll publish them. I do plan to eventually, it's just a matter of A) Having the motivation to write the stories and B) Knowing what exactly I'm wanting for the chapters.
I already have the next few chapters planned out for this book and I have a lot of fun writing it so, as part of a distraction from what's going on in life, I'll probably focus on this one (plus it's in a fandom I'm very invested in right now and technically is the only place I can do a little as of now) so. I want to say I'm super sorry if any of you were wanting to read other books. I plan to update eventually but life's really hard right now so please just bare with me. Thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoy the chapter and have an amazing day/night!!)