No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. (28)

(A/N: Long, long chapter ahead (judging by how much I gotta do, it'll likely be longer than the last chapter but no guarantees). I plan to fit in both the mission and Vito's little time with Oblo. I want to apologize in advance that the mission parts may not be too great but I am trying to keep plenty of Kragdu in the story and it will set up what happens in the next chapter. There will also be another A/N at the end. A lot to unpack in this chapter. Thank you and enjoy.)

The next morning, Yondu and Kraglin were gathering the items that they would need when Vito woke drowsily. The boy was between spaces and rubbed his eyes slightly, slurring out still sleepily, "Wha you two doing?"
Neither parent seemed frightened, they just glanced back and Kraglin smiled softly, Yondu was the one to answer though, "We have that job, remember, boy? Yer spending the day with Oblo."
Vito pouted a little at the reminder, given how last night went he had indeed forgotten. Yondu seemed to catch on to this and chuckled.
"Just for a day, boy, you'll be ok."
"Want you thoooooouuuugh!" Vito whined, letting himself flop face first down into the bed earning another chuckle from Yondu. Kraglin smiled softly at this and went to the bedside and knelt down.
"It won't be that bad, bubby," he assured, "I know you know Oblo is really sweet and he seems to love your little side, maybe he'll have plenty planned for you two," he encouraged.
Vito looked up with a pout still evident. He huffed softly, grumbling out, "Fiiiinnnnee...." Kraglin chuckled softly and nodded gently. He then stood up, Yondu spoke next though he was focused on his holopad, ensuring he had the right coordinates.
"Now, that being said, we won't be back in enough time to tuck ya in and all that but we left Oblo a checklist,  he's gonna give ya a bathie tonight, son, ok? Now, we need ya on ya best behavior."
Vito's eyes widened at that. He could handle a few hours without Kraglin and Yondu but an entire day? That was much longer than his little space was used to, come to think of it, he hadn't been away from them both at all since they learned of his little side, apart from the fair but that had only been a few hours, and this scared him.
Neither seemed to notice though as they continued getting weapons and such. Then, a knock on the door came, Yondu perked up and grinned a little, "That'd be the babysitter," he hummed as Kraglin went to open the door. Tears flooded up into Vito's eyes, he didn't like this one bit, why was mama and papa so willing to hand him off. He curled up a little to himself as Oblo stepped in the room.
"Hi there little guy," Oblo cooed and smiled, "you wanna come have breakfast?"
Vito's lip started to tremble but a pacifier was slid in by Yondu, "Nu uh. None of that, baby blue, go on now, 'less ya want Oblo to carry ya."
Vito hiccupped softly into the pacifier but sure enough held his arms out to Oblo. The Krylorian smiled a bit, trying to be comforting and reassuring as he scooped him into his arms, looking at his captain and the first mate after, "Stay safe on the mission, sir. I'll keep an eye on the little guy for you," he assured.
"We know ya will," Yondu assured, as Oblo headed to the door though Vito reached a hand out to Yondu and Kraglin but he wasn't close enough to latch onto one of them. Kraglin winced able to hear the cries even after the door was shut.
"Do you think he'll be ok, sir?" the first mate asked in worry, Yondu easily brushed it off and nodded though.
"Oh yeah, he definitely will be, Oblo's one o' the nicest members on the group. The boy was just fussy from waking up."
Kraglin wasn't so sure but he didn't offer any argument either, simply adding some poison darts to his bag and making sure his handy dagger was in his boot as well as a few others in his hidden pockets of his leather jumpsuit and jacket. For a skinny guy, he certainly could hide weapons, that's what the streets of Xandar did to someone though. It took a few moments for Kraglin to notice but he soon enough took note of his captain's eyes on him. He looked over a bit wary. 

Yondu chuckled a bit at this and shook his head, tossing his bag over his shoulder, "Like the way ya look when ya hide the weapons, Obfonteri," he said, "now, let's get to the hangar, doubt Tullk and Horuz can keep them morons under control for too long." 
Oblo was unsure of what to do, Vito wouldn't stop crying for the life of him and he didn't want him upset, "Aww, c'mon little buddy, here, here's some yummy food," he tried to encouraged gently moving the spoon closer to the little's mouth. Vito, however, turned his head the opposite way, hiccuped and whimpered before a pitiful sob left him. He wanted mama and papa back now. 
He didn't mind Oblo, he was nice for sure, but he was scared about a lot and was feeling very, very little like he had the night after the fair so he'd have a harder time getting the solid food down, wanting a bottle and something mushed up, not that he could express any of this apart from crying. 
Oblo rubbed his head gently and confusedly, unsure of what he wanted. Many thoughts ran through his mind before one hit him. He hesitated, he didn't sing often but he knew it was something Vito enjoyed, or at least he did as a newborn. He had been one of the select few to meet baby Vito the day he was born. Only him, Tullk, Horuz, and Kraglin were lucky enough for that. He held Vito closer, so he couldn't wiggle away and softly started to sing a ravager shanty. 
"Scurry scurry on and on, bare ya fangs and tear 'em up! We's the Rats o' the galaxy! Scurry scurry on and on, bare ya fangs and tear 'em up! We's the Rats o' the galaxy, and flarkin' proud we be! We got our haul it's mighty fine, so turn our course to port!  We's the Rats o' the galaxy! Knowhere or Contraxia, s'long as it is fulla scum. Away from Nova, so we's can have our fun. Scurry scurry on and on, bare ya fangs and tear 'em up! We's the Rats o' the galaxy! Scurry scurry on and on, bare ya fangs and tear 'em up! We's the Rats o' the galaxy, and flarkin' proud we be!" 
Sure enough, this tactic seemed to work as Vito slowly hushed looking up to Oblo, silent tears still tracking down his cheeks. It made it easy enough for Oblo to speak to Vito though, "There now, hey, what's the matter, hmm?" he gently asked, bouncing Vito on his knee. Vito furrowed his brows, eyes still watery. Softly baby babble came out from Vito's mouth. It took Oblo a moment before he caught on and smiled softly at him, nodding understandingly. He wasn't around a lot of infants, apart from the newborn Vito years back, but he could figure it out.
"Let's go get you a bottle."
Due to bringing so much of the crew on the job, they had to have one of the larger m-ships, they had Vorker pilot. Yondu was sitting next to Kraglin, their knees next to each other as they and a few crew members played a game of dare or dare to pass the time. Peter had taught them of the game and it was technically truth or dare but none of the ravagers would chose truth on their life, so they changed the name to that, something much more fitting for a group of men. A loud cheer came from the crowd, saddled up on their seats all around the room behind the cockpit, as Taserface had lost to an arm wrestle with Czar. Not a bold or particularly bad dare but the idea of any ravager man losing in a game of arm wrestling, a game based on strength, was humiliating in itself. Taserface huffed, plopping himself back down in the chair as the laughter slowly subsided. 
"Ok Tasie, your turn," Horuz nodded with a smirk. The brute rolled his eyes though his eyes flicked to his captain and first mate. Their relationship was still new and so really not many people knew, just Tullk as of now. Still, it made Taserface's attempt to humiliate the two all the more rather ironic, "Why don't Kraglin sit on the captain's lap?" 
Even if they were on the low but still together, it still startled the two, Kraglin choking on some alcohol he had been drinking as Yondu arched a brow at him before looking to Kraglin. Yondu was a good actor, he was rather pleased at the thought but he managed to pull off a baffled look before shrugging, "Well, get on up here, Krags," he pat his knee. Kraglin's face dusted a blue and the mocking jeers from the crew certainly didn't help the situation, still, he did so. Unexpecting to Kraglin, Yondu wrapped his arm around Kraglin, tugging him closer to his chest, whispering in his ear. 
"Just be natural, Krags, 's ok. These morons ain't got a clue," this made Kraglin relaxing against his chest and the game continued on. 
Breakfast had been eaten and it was looking up, Vito felt comfortable enough to push himself to about two again, enough to actually communicate again, "So, what should we do now?" Oblo asked. He had a few plans but he wanted to see what the boy had to say. Vito blinked slightly but shrugged. 
"I dunno," he mumbled, hugging Lest-ther close to his chest, pacifier clicking in his mouth. Oblo smiled, glad to get to go through with his plan, he was sure Vito would love it. 
"Do you want to make a pillow and blanket fort?" Vito's eyes lit up at the suggestion and he gleefully nodded. 
"Uh huh! Uh huh! Pease!!" he cheered. Oblo chuckled but nodded dutifully, glad that he was right about Vito liking it. 
"I'll go get the things we need, ok? You wait right here," he gently booped Vito's nose before he got up. Normally, it was against Yondu's rules to leave Vito alone in an area on the ship, especially after he learned about his little space, but none of the typical rude ravagers were there so there wasn't really any need to worry, or so Oblo thought. 
Vito looked around the room he was in as he waited, he was super excited to do this, however, his perception of time wasn't the best because he was little so, after about 10 minutes, Vito began to worry. His little space wasn't exactly very rational, so he didn't think of Oblo having an issue finding pillows and blankets, a ravager ship wasn't the most comfortable, fluffy place. Instead, it automatically thought that, like mama and papa, Oblo must've just left him. His eyes filled with fresh tears and he hated it so much, he didn't want to cry more, he already had in breakfast, but the thought was so negative and scary and sad, he eventually broke down. His inner scoldings of being a crybaby only added to this. His pacifier fell out of his mouth and on to the floor below, he supposed she should've been greatful he was able to clean the floor as his contribution when he was big. 
His thoughts, as well as scolding him, told him he should've seen that coming, he was needy and annoying, all he did was cry, it was no wonder everyone would want away from him. 
Oblo was making his way back, arms piled full of plenty of blankets and pillows, making a trail behind him as he dropped some here or there, he'd go back after, he needed to get back to Vito before he could be hurt or scared or something. Once close enough, he heard the crying and it got him to rush in worried and sit the items down before kneeling down to him, looking him over, "Oh no, hey, hey, it's ok. Why are you crying, buddy? What happened?" he asked quickly. 
Vito hadn't even noticed Oblo until he spoke because of all his crying, he hiccuped as he looked up to him, tears still rolling down his cheeks and a softer little pitiful cries leaving him, Oblo was back? Oblo noticed the pacifier and picked it up, gently showing him, "Here, is this the issue, are you sad you lost your pacifier?" Vito hiccuped again, at this point, he could care less about the pacifier, Oblo was back! With a relieved sob, Vito hugged Oblo tightly, bawling into his chest. Oblo blinked a bit surprised, but managed as he gently wrapped his arms around him in return. 
"That's a bit much of a thanks for a pacifier, little guy." 
Vito shook his head, "Not ta paci," he whimpered but was finally settling down, Oblo furrowed his brows lightly. 
"What was all that over then, V? Are you ok?" 
Vito sniffled softly as he smiled weakly but clearly happily, "I-I jus' g'ad you back." 
Oblo blinked but smiled softly back, nodding slightly showing he understood, "Well, let's get this fort built, then, I think it's somebody's nap time," he cooed, "c'mon, this time you can help me get the things I dropped." 
Vito nodded gleefully, happily doing so. The fort ended up covering nearly the entire room and by the end, both Vito and Oblo were curled up for a nap, Vito using Oblo's chest as a pillow with his cleaned pacifier in his mouth.
"Dare ya to lick the floor!" Half-Nut declared to Gef. The poor fool looked unsure but bent down and did so, jerking up with a shutter and clear face of disgust. The crew all laughed, even Yondu and Kraglin shared a laugh at his misfortune, the tall and lanky first mate still fit right onto his shorter captain's lap. 
Yondu looked out the window seeing they were just about ready to land. He sighed but pulled himself up, moving Kraglin up with him. The first mate almost moved away to sit back in his previous seat but Yondu wrapped an arm around him, pulling him close again. Kraglin was pleasantly surprised but he didn't pull away or make any fuss as to not draw attention to it by the crew. 
"A'right! We're here. What's gonna happen is Taserface, Horuz, Half-Nut, Czar, and Scrote will go in first. Horuz has some device to disarm the alarms and cameras. You other 4 are his back up. Anyone catch y'all 'fore he can get that done it is yer responsibility to fight them off. Afterwards, someone will contact the rest o' us. Wretch, Kraglin, Tullk, Gef and I go in to retrieve what we need, the rest o' y'all are our defense, you'll stay a few feet away from us. We run into trouble, it's yer job to get rid of it. Vorker and Brahl are our get away, they'll make an alarm go off from the ship when we have what we came for. Ya then have 3 minutes to get yer *sses back on the ship. If ya ain't here, hope ya's got another way home. Y'all got it?" a chorus of 'Yes sir's rang throughout the m-ship. Yondu nodded pleased and waited for the planet's building to come into view and at a safe spot for everything to be carried out. 
"Let's steal some sh*t!" cheers rang throughout the ship and the first group of 5 went off the ship and into the building. 
Horuz wasn't particularly glad to have this group as his backup but trusted that the promise of a payday would keep them on their best behavior. They were a strong bunch at least. They soon enough reached the room but Horuz had an eerie feeling, things hardly ever went this smooth but he wanted the job done as fast as possible, eager for the payday as much as all the other ravagers. He started working on the alarms and cameras to shut them off and it seemed their luck had run out as the door burst open. Horuz tensed, oh he'd much rather be the one fighting but he knew none of the others would be smart nor patient enough to handle this portion of the job, though he certainly wasn't the most patient man either. Blasters were shot off and it made it rather difficult to focus when he heard a shout of pain. He glanced over and snarled seeing Taserface holding his arm, heavy amounts of blood seeping through his fingers. He motioned the man over knowing he'd be rather useless in the fight now. He finished up his part of the job and told Taserface to contact Yondu as he gladly joined the other 4 fighting off the enemies.  
Nap time lasted a bit longer than usual but it seemed to do them both good. Oblo and Vito spent their time coloring afterwards, then dinner was made and eaten and then Oblo told Vito plenty of happy stories of his family to keep him occupied until bath time. Even on the bad side of his planet, his family was pretty good people. 
"So my brothers and I were exploring, Leblon suddenly got the dumb idea to go and try and sneak in. Our pops already told us to stay outta there," Oblo had a happy, nostalgic look in his eyes as he recalled the times he spent with his three older brothers, Vito took note of more of an accent Oblo normally didn't have, it must've only came when talking about his past, not that Vito minded, the story was great regardless, "once we's in, Koflo got the bright idea for us all to try and get on the ride. Course one o' us would need to stay back to even function the ride, but none of us wanted to so Leblon suggested we all take turns. One o' us would stay back to control the ride while the other three rode then swap out till we all had our turns," he chuckled fondly, "that got the three of them arguing again, since I was the youngest I wasn't expected to go first, but, while they were arguing a light suddenly landed on us. It was the cops we had, not that the cops were very good in our group. Othlu shouted that we run but we didn't get far, 'specially after Leblon tripped and we all went back to help him, not that Koflo was happy 'bout that and we ended up getting caught. Ma and Pops never looked madder," he laughed a bit, "our rears hurt afterwards and we definitely learned that when Pops says no, he means no," Vito giggled delightedly and clapped his hands. 
Oblo smiled softly, liking to see him so lit up and happily. He sighed and looked at the time and hummed softly, "I think it's bath time now," Vito pouted slightly but nodded, clinging to Oblo. 
"Wan bubble baf," he pleaded, knowing the bubbles would help chase away his fears of a shark. Oblo smiled happily and nodded.
"You got it little buddy," he carried him to the bathroom and started to fill the tub up, making sure it was warm and added soap to make bubbles form. Vito squealed happily and clapped. Oblo chuckled.  
"Let's let the water run a bit," he knew it wouldn't overflow since he hadn't put the stopper in yet and carried Vito back to his room getting a diaper and baby powder, "you wanna pick what pajamas you wear?" 
Vito was excited for this part, since the little day out he had a lot of ones to chose from, a lot of cute ones for that matter so he cheerfully nodded. He gently picked each pajama up to inspect it, then gently sat it down as if he'd hurt the clothing if he set it down too roughly. Eventually he settled on an outfit that was similar to a onesie but it had shorts sowed onto it making it look more like a romper. It was a light purple, close to the same shade of Vito's eyes though the outfit was a bit brighter, and on it was pen stripes that were white. Oblo nodded as he chuckled, "Very nice pick," he returned to the bathroom and got him undressed and in the bath, putting the plug in the tub to fill it with water. Vito squealed happily as he splashed the water and bubbles around. Oblo smiled a bit more and chuckled as he got shampoo ready to massage into his hair, humming along to the shanty he had sung earlier, eventually bringing his voice to sing again, picking up where he had left off that morning. 
"Take a seat and grab a wh*re, before we pile up on the floor, we's the Rats o' the galaxy! Ye've earned it lads, so drink 'n' fight, 'n' screw yer nights away until the daytime when yer ship is back in flight. Scurry scurry on and on, bare ya fangs and tear 'em up! We's the Rats o' the galaxy! Scurry scurry on and on, bare ya fangs and tear 'em up! We's the Rats o' the galaxy, and flarkin' proud we be! Cuttin' 'n' guttin', thievin' ain't our only trade. We's the Rats o' the galaxy, so make yer names now wisely lads, and scream em every raid. Till we's known in every corner, then we has it made! Scurry scurry on and on, bare ya fangs and tear 'em up! We's the Rats o' the galaxy! Scurry scurry on and on, bare ya fangs and tear 'em up! We's the Rats o' the galaxy, and flarkin' proud we be!" it admittedly didn't even hit Oblo that perhaps it wasn't the most kid friendly shanty until he said the first part but was relieved Vito liked it no less. Now that he thought about it, the little likely didn't even know what a wh*re was. Fine by him. 
He was very gentle as he started cleaning off the shampoo, then it was time for soap, Oblo was extremely relieved that Vito hadn't started to cry again, he really was trying to avoid that if he could. After, he got him out of the bath and dried off and in the clothes he had picked, then he cuddled up with him in Vito's bed, "What shall we do now, huh little buddy?" 
"Towy!" Vito squealed happily. 
Oblo chuckled softly and smiled nodding, "Another story it is," he was silent as he thought for another happy one, "there was one time Koflo thought he had the most genius idea to make money fer our family....." 
Yondu and his group were making their way easily through the halls, they didn't need to be far too careful given their back up but still, his arrow rattled against his leg in a feeling of anxiety, waiting to be whistled through something, anything. He had Horuz and all them get back on the ship, Czar was to try and handle Taserface's wound as a temporary fix until they could get back to the Elector while the rest of that little group acted as protection for the m-ship. 
Kraglin's eyes still wandered around warily, he was first mate, it was his job to protect his captain, his new lover no less. He sighed softly to settle his nerves, rolling his eyes at Wretch snorting at him. He chewed on his bottom lip after, as if it'd keep back any noise he could make to ensure he'd hear anything that was off. Yondu suddenly held his hand up as a silent sign to stop, "Here's the door we need," he whispered and held his breath, hoping what Horuz did actually worked, maybe he should've sent Tullk to do it instead, the old ravager had nerves of steel and could be patient with seemingly anything. All well, it wasn't like he couldn't fight if he needed to. He pressed a button which would usually require a password but due to everything being shut off it shouldn't had been an issue. The blue captain smirked in triumph at this being greeted with success. He motioned for the group to follow him in as they got the jewels and coins that was there for them, stuffing them in sacks and bags they had brought with them in order to get as much as possible. Kraglin gathered things next to Yondu. 
"Sir?" Kraglin mumbled, Yondu hummed to show he had heard Kraglin and to encourage him to go ahead and speak, "I..... I wanna say thanks," Kraglin's voice had dropped to just above a whisper. This made Yondu direct his gaze to Kraglin with an arched brow. 
"What fer?" 
"....Everything," he mumbled, "for trusting me in the first place to be a ravager then to be your first mate then to help ya raise Pete and Vi and now... to be yer uh..." they were together, yes, but Kraglin wasn't quite sure what his captain wanted to be deemed as. Yondu thankfully caught on to what Kraglin was trying to say regardless and snorted. 
"Significant other? Lover? Boyfriend? Pick one," he assured making Kraglin smile a bit and Yondu took his hint to continue speaking, "'s no problem, Obfonteri. Ya earned every single thing I've given ya," even though they both had their voices quiet, they didn't notice Gef behind them, close enough to hear them. 
"So, Leblon added the water and Othlu suggested, since we didn't have mud to use tar and grease from Pops's garage, none of us were old enough to help out in there yet... Pops was far from happy to see his things missing the next day and the pies were immediately trashed when people realized what was in them, we got to keep the money though," Oblo chuckled as Vito giggled again, the stories were so happy and silly, Vito adored them so much. Oblo hummed and checked his holopad. 
"Alright, buddy, it's definitely time to lay down now," Oblo coaxed as he got up to fix Vito a bottle but Vito clung tightly to Oblo. 
"Nooooo, fibe mowe minutes," he pleaded, Oblo sighed, scratching the top of his head. 
"Tha's your fourth five more minutes, bud, we're already 20 minutes behind when your daddies wanted ya in bed," he insisted hoping it would sway the little to sleep as he needed to. Vito, however, whined. 
"Nooooooo, wan tay up! Up!" he exclaimed, bottom lip puckering out in a pouty expression. Oblo sighed a second time. 
"I can't just let you stay up all night. Your daddies wouldn't be happy with you nor me," he insisted, Vito ducked his head so his chin touched his chest, frustrated again at the tears starting to pool up in his eyes. The little rubbed at them, trying to get rid of the tears but Oblo already saw them. 
"Why don't you wanna sleep, bud? What's wrong?" Vito wanted to answer but could feel sobs building up in his throat and he knew if he spoke it'd all come pouring out causing him to whimper instead, "C'mon, please? I wanna help," Oblo persisted. Vito whimpered again, biting harshly on the pacifier still in his mouth, as if it'd keep his mouth shut. 
"Little guy..." Oblo tried, then he tried another name, one he knew Kraglin used, hoping it'd persuade him to speak, "baby...." Vito whimpered again but cries soon slipped out which rightfully startled Oblo who hugged Vito closer, "aww, hey, hey, I'm sorry, what's wrong?" he asked wanting to know, wanting to help. Vito continued to cry but eventually managed out.
"Wan m-my papa a-an daddy!" he pleaded with another harsh bawl leaving him after, body trembling and shaking as he did. 
Oblo blinked but was quick to reassure, "Hey, they'll be back, they just gotta do this job is all, you'll see them bright and early in the morning," he tried to encourage but that was not what Vito wanted to hear. 
"N-no! No! Wan tem nooooow! Wan tem t-to howd me a-an wock m-me an t-tuck me in f-fow bed! Wan tem! Wan tem!!" Vito insisted past his cries. Oblo blinked and frowned gently. 
"I can do it though buddy," he assured. Vito whimpered again but this seemed to make him sob harder, face starting to tint a purplish red color. 
"Wan tem! Wan know I-I not 'nnoy tem a-an tey wove m-me an- an wan tem to tuck m-me in, w-wike eberynight!!" 
It took Oblo a few moments but he finally seemed to catch on to what all this was about. He gently held Vito close in a cradling position as he started to gently rock him, "Hey, you know, you haven't annoyed them. That's not why they left. They needed money so they can have food to fill up that little tummy," he gently rubbed Vito's stomach, "and they love you so, so much more than they could ever say, if they were able to they'd be right here with you, cuddling you and fixing you a bottle," Vito finally seemed to slowly be calming down to whimpers and coughs and hiccups, his flushed face lightening, "and I know it must be pretty scary without them, huh? Is that why you've been so upset today?" he cooed. 
Vito nodded and it rather relieved Oblo, before he had thought he was doing something wrong to make him cry, knowing it wasn't anything of his doing made him feel better, "Well, I can promise you they'll be back with you tomorrow and this is just part of making you a bigger boy," he cooed. 
Vito hiccuped, "B-bigger boy?" he mumbled curiously. 
Oblo nodded, "Sure, it means they trust you to be ok without them, so they can go on jobs and date nights and know you'll be a big, brave, happy boy and then they know they'll get to be with you the very next day," this eased Vito a lot, he rubbed at his eyes both to get rid of the final tears and the entire day had made him rather worn out. 
Oblo smiled softly, "Now, lets go fix you a bottle and I'll tell you one more story about the time my brothers tried to sell me to buy some bread." 
Everyone was back on the ship with no other problems and were heading back to the Elector. Unlike the way there, it was quiet, everyone was tired and so not really in the mood to do anything to pass the time. The only thing the ravager group wanted were their beds. Kraglin was leaned against Yondu's shoulder, supposedly from tiredness but Tullk knew better, still he nor Horuz said nothing as they and Yondu played card games, a simple game of Go Fish. It was a childish game, one Vito had shown them when he first came aboard the ship, they simply didn't want anything to get too competitive. 
"Ya did good today, Horuz," Yondu commented as he set out his four three's. Horuz grunted making Kraglin snort. 
"Someone sounds grumpy," he teased, Horuz rolled his eyes. 
"Save that baby talk for the baby you two took on. Got any four's Tullk?" the old ravager shook his head to Horuz's request. 
"Go fish." 
Horuz grumbled as he drew a card from the deck, adjusting it into the hand he already had then said, "So, how much trouble d'ya think the twerp gave Oblo?" 
Yondu scoffed shaking his head as Kraglin spoke, "I'm sure Vito wasn't much trouble at all, at worse he may had struggled with breakfast and a bath, but Oblo is calm enough to know what he's doing," Hrouz didn't seem too impressed or too assured but nodded regardless. Kraglin rolled his eyes at the second mate but tucked his head closer to Yondu's chin making the captain snort but set the rest of his cards out. 
"Time to pack it up, we're almost to the ship," he said, stretching his arms over his head. 
"'bout time," Horuz grumbled, gathering the cards as Tullk got to his feet, cracking his back as he stood up. Yondu hummed softly but gently nudged Kraglin's head up, the first mate did so, sighing with a yawn following after. 
"Ready for bed?" Yondu grinned, Kraglin nodded. 
"Wanna check on Vi first though, make sure he's gonna sleep ok for the night." 
Yondu nodded understandingly, "Need to get Tasie in the medbay first though."
Horuz leaned back in the seat as the m-ship boarded the elector, "You two sharing a bed yet?" he hummed more mockingly, Tullk found it humorous how much truth the sentence held. Kraglin was going to deny it but Yondu beat him to it with the opposite clearly in mind. 
"Don't see why we wouldn't share our bed," he shrugged, casually but it caught Kraglin off guard, still, he smiled no less. 
Everyone got off the m-ship heading to the crew quarters as Kraglin led Taserface along, Yondu behind them both, "Next time don't be a moron with the weapon else I mat jus' leave ya here wit' the baby. Yer about as mature as him anyways," Yondu warned though it was mainly false, he didn't want to trust Taserface with Vito alone. Taserface merely growled in reply. 
After they got him in a bed in the medbay and getting his arm properly cared for, Yondu was making Taserface stay in the medbay until his arm was healed, there were very few things one could do on a ravager ship with just one arm, they were walking to Vito's room, Yondu holding one of Kraglin's hands.
"You don't think Vito was too upset, do you?" Kraglin asked in concern. Yondu sighed and shook his head.
"I think he got over it."
They were pleased at what they did end up seeing, Vito curled up next to Oblo, face peacefully resting in the crook of his neck, an empty baby bottle on the bedside with Oblo hugging the little close to himself. They silently slipped out to let them rest, going to Yondu's room after.
"Did ya really mean it when ya said this was our bed sir?" Kraglin asked as Yondu slipped his boots off before joining his second in command.
"Yer in it, aintcha?" Kraglin smiled a bit and nodded.
"Yes sir."
Yondu nodded, getting laid down, "Good, now, c'mere," Kraglin gladly obeyed and the two fell asleep happily in their bed.
Yondu was awoken the next morning by a call on his holopad. He groaned, looking at the time rather surprised, he was usually up earlier. As a second wake up call, he looked at who was calling. He couldn't help but be rather nervous but he answered no less.
"Yes sir?" the 'sir' slipped out from instinct. Stakar sighed softly, shaking his head and clearly dismissing it.
"Yondu, I have something I want to talk to you about... it'll take a few days but I should be there. Figured you'd prefer I tell you instead of surprise you."
Yondu blinked bewildered, before saying, "Hang on now. Are ya really just gonna show up on my ship, partly unannounced? To talk about what?"
Stakar shook his head, "We'll discuss it then."
"Now wait just a minute-" before Yondu could say more. He narrowed his eyes at the holopad but he didn't get long to express his anger as there was a meek knock on his door.
It seemed to startle Kraglin awake who rubbed his eyes and sat up. Yondu chuckled fondly, "Who is it?" he called out.
"Its me papa," for the first time in a while, Vito sounded big. Yondu smiled warmly no less, especially as Kraglin quickly sat up. Yondu silently pondered something before calling out.
"Come on in, boy."
Vito did so happily, walking over to the bed, "Did the job go good?"
Yondu nodded but easily brushed it off which confused Kraglin and Vito.
"Went fine, there's something I need to tell ya though."
Vito arched a brow but nodded, "Ok..?"
Yondu took a moment both pairs of eyes on him in confusion and curiosity but he pressed on anyways, "I wanted to let ya know.... Krags and I... are in a relationship," it was silent a few moments before Yondu pressed it, "are you ok with that?"
"This..... this has nothing to do with me calling him mama in little space, right?"
Yondu gave a sgark like grin but shrugged casually, "A lil bit," Vito groaned in embarrassment but Yondu continued, "but we also like each other in that sense and want to be together. Now, I ask again, are ya ok with that?" as much as he loved Kraglin, he had to put his son first so his chest tightened from nervousness but it eased shortly after as Vito slowly nodded.
"I mean if it makes you two happy.... yeah. I am," he assured making both smile a bit.
"Good," Yondu muttered, his smirk widened as he pat Kraglin's back, "Krags, you go get breakfast. Boy, how about I getcha changed and into little space?" with all the things he needed settled, Yondu had a plan.

(A/N 2: Done after 6,570 words, over double of last time. I hope you all enjoyed it. Firstly, the shanty Oblo sang can be listened to here
https://obfonteri.tumblr.com/post/161468464451/a-ravager-space-shanty-you-say this person makes absolutely amazing parodies for the ravagers. The name of Oblo's brothers I got from this fanfic
https://archiveofourown.org/works/14908673 the only one I've found is far that takes a stab at Oblo's background story. Secondly, since I assume most of you are in the cgl community since you're reading this I wanna share this picture. I may eventually go back and delete this part as I'm insecure and a tad uncomfortable sharing my face but I've been dying to tell someone

I got pacifiers for when I'm in little space!! Lastly, I want to say (and I don't know why I feel the need to say it but I do) I'm sorry if like Vito is annoying? I just worry I make him cry too much and I usually am pretty insecure whether or not...

I got pacifiers for when I'm in little space!! Lastly, I want to say (and I don't know why I feel the need to say it but I do) I'm sorry if like Vito is annoying? I just worry I make him cry too much and I usually am pretty insecure whether or not people like my OCs and sorry if the ending was crappy, it was a whole lot to type and while I love this book and am happy to make long chapters for it, I was ready to wrap it up, but thank you all regardless for all the love for this book. I hope you all have a fabulous day/night and a wonderful Thanksgiving!!)