No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No (10)

"Where's Peter?" she growled out. Yondu can only assume her motherly, mommy, whatever it is the two boys would call it, senses are out.
"The boy's fine. Sitting right by me," he promised before looking to Peter, "say hi boy."
Peter eagerly leaned over waving, "Mommy! Hi! Hi mommy!" he chirpped, Gamora visibly relaxed and even smiled softly to the little.
"Hi Star, are you ok over there?"
Peter nodded happily glancing back to Yondu and Vito a moment before back to Gamora, "Mommy I stay wif Yondu? Jus one night! Pease?"
Gamora blinked, narrowing her eyes worriedly, "Are you sure you want to?" Peter eagerly nodded, still feeling hesitant, nervous, Gamora nodded as well, "Ok well, if you do want to, then you may. Just know you can come home at any time, ok?"
"Kay!" Peter chirpped, relieved the situation was handled, Yondu pulled the com back towards himself, almost hanging up, seeing as the situation was handled, but Gamora spoke making him pause.
"There better not be a hair misplaced on his head," she warned. Yondu nodded looking between the two littles, one on each side and a smile threatened to take hold of his expression.
"Don'tcha worry about a thing girlie, he'll be ok," after a few seconds of silence they both cut the call off, not wanting to make it anymore awkward. He ruffled Peter's hair, "Ya trying to get me in trouble with yer 'mommy', eh boy?"
Peter squeaked but giggled shaking his head, "Nooo, mommy faiw, she not put you in timeout!" he assured. Yondu took a moment to process the reply laughing when he did seeing as he had taken 'trouble' the only way a child could, punishments.
He shook his head but played along, "Good I don't fancy time out. Think I'd much rather spend that time with my boys," a look of surprise and confusion flashed over Peter's face but only for a few seconds before it brightened happily and he looked down to continue coloring.
It was fun, until Yondu had about 8 pages from each boy of a picture colored for him. At first it was cute and sweet and he easily played into the whole 'oh what a lovely picture,'  'Lil artists 's what I have me,' 'I'll put it right up on my desk so everytime I sit I'll think o' my sweet boys' acts. Really though, he wouldn't have room for all these.
"Boys, I love the pictures but I ain't the only one ya can draw pictures for. Ya can for the crew like Uncle Krags or ya mamas, h*ll, ya can even do some for each other," he coaxed and the two little's eyes lit up and immediately got to work. Yondu chuckled, "Who ya coloring for Quill?"
Peter looked up deciding to show off the picture, it was an elephant that he'd scribbled in with green and yellow, "It for mommy!" he chirpped, Yondu ruffled his hair with a small snort of amusement.
"I'm sure she'll love it," he then looked over towards Vito, "and yers, Vito?"
"It fow Tuwwk!" Yondu snorted again, the elder ravager was sure to put on some kind of show just for laughs out of the two boys. He sighed and settled back, shutting his eyes, silence didn't hit him for long though.
While it was there while the boys colored, they felt the need to declare who each picture was for. While it was a bit bothersome after a bit he didn't bother stopping them, hoping if they thought he was asleep they'd stop with no such luck. Instead merely, and rather gladly going on about it.
Up to this point, Kraglin had 7 going to him, 4 to Tullk, 5 to Gamora, and 6 to Bonnie, as well as about 2 from each other, and actually about 3 for Horuz, Yondu figured he'd have to tell him soon but it could wait for now. One caught him off guard though, "I gon make dis one fow Taterface!" Vito chirpped making Yondu jerk his body upwards just as Peter agreed.
"Yeah! I make him one too!" that was the one person he really wasn't comfortable telling, he even opted out of mentioning the punishment to the brute of a ravager. Anyone with half a brain could tell Taserface was bad news, that's why it surprised him to hear the two young ones even mention him, let alone do something sweet for him, the thought sounded and seemed to foreign.
He knew the member wouldn't be able to even accept the kind gesture and would take advantage of it somehow or hurt the boys with his words which was not ok in Yondu's book.
"Err.... boys... maybe......" He sighed he could find the words to put it sweetly so sternly would have to do, "No. Yer not allowed to. I don't want ya boys round him, ya hear?" he glanced at the clock shaking his head, "Its dinner time anyways," he stated hoping for that to change the topic, of course he shouldn't had assumed it'd be that easy with two stubborn little boys.
He stood up taking one hand in his and led them to the mess hall stopping outside noticing Peter squirming anxiously hearing the noises and conversations from inside, "Vito's in punishment so he's gonna be treated little whether he is or not," though judging by the rising blush he could assume he wasn't currently, though he felt sure it'd change throughout the meal, "Ya can either go big for now and slip again later or we can address it as punishment but ya need to pick here and now," Peter slowly shook his head.
While he enjoyed being little he still was prideful and simply couldn't bring himself to in front of a large crowd, I think I'll just go big for now," Yondu nodded pulling them both inside and all eyes were on them. Peter hurriedly jerked his hand away, his own blush coating his cheeks and Yondu had to grin.
"Lets go get our food then, boys."