No. (21)

Kraglin bounced the fussy little who was purposely squirming to make it harder on him to make the bottle. Still, Kraglin was trying his best to speak gentle.
"Nooooo, don't need a bottle Krags!" Kraglin hummed, sure the lack of 'daddy' or 'mama', whichever the boy felt like using within the moment, and 'baba' might've given him the hint that he was in big space but his voice still had the childish tone to it, it was still high.
Kraglin assumed he was somewhere between but he'd dismiss that thought, talk to him like he was in little space, that was what Kraglin was wanting anyways. 
"Well, even if yer big you're wiggling and whining like a baby, and if yer little ya defintely need a baba, just like all the other babies in the galaxy," he finally managed to slip the bottle into the galactic form of a microwave, "so, really, either way ya go, you're gonna get a baba, Vi," Vito whined again, "and cuddles from me and papa," he added as the bottle finished, "and you'll take this either the hard way or easy way."
Vito pouted slightly, burying into the crook of Kraglin's neck, "Don't need it though..." Kraglin simply hummed though he certainly didn't believe him.
"Well, I guess that's too bad cause you're getting it," he replied carrying him and the warmed bottle to Yondu's room since that was where the holoprojector was and Yondu's room was simply bigger, "cause like it or not, you're just a baby and I don't want my baby getting messy or losing all his milky, so, he's getting a baba," he kissed his head gently despite another whine from Vito, however, unlike previously, Vito didn't stop at the simple, wordless groan, he started squirming and trying to push Kraglin away, who simply held the little closer.
Vito whined louder though, "Nooooooo! Don't want bottle! Don't wanna be little!!" he insisted, still trying to get away. This made Kraglin look down, gaze soft but stubborn. He knew exactly why he didn't want to be little but it was a horrible reason, he didn't want him to doubt himself, to doubt his likes. Still, he acted oblivious.
"You don't wanna be little? Well that's awfully sad. Who are papa and I supposed to cuddle then, who'll be our baby? Hmm..... maybe it's Horuz... is Horuz our baby?"
Vito blinked but pouted deeper, he may not had been wanting to be little but no matter what, he was mama and papa's baby, "No...."
"No? Hm..... maybe its.... Oblo?"
Vito huffed softly, "No....."
"Is it..... Gef? It's gotta be Gef," he nodded playfully, as if confident. Vito started getting huffy and whiny but for a different reason.
"Nooohooooo!"
"No? Man this is hard, maybe its Brahl, Brahl must be our baby!"
"No!"
"Huh, well, can't be Tullk, he's older than both me and papa so.... who is it Vito? Who's our baby?"
Vito paused a moment, he was caught in the act but he didn't want to admit it, didn't want to give in, so, he simply shrugged. Kraglin hummed, knocking on Yondu's door. The captain looked up confused but still, he called out, "Come in," he couldn't help but ease seeing Kraglin though he took note of the injuries he was now sporting. It sent him to a sitting up position quickly.
"Krags, what happened to ya?" Yondu about got off the bed but Kraglin quickly shook his head with a pleading look. Yondu hated that be had to keep his mouth shut but returned the look with one reading 'You better tell me later' to which Kraglin nodded understandingly. He then directed his focus to what he was needing it for right now.
"Say, sir, I could use ya help, ya got any idea who our baby is? It ain't Oblo, Gef, Horuz, nor Brahl," before Yondu could express his confusion Kraglin gace him another pleading look, this one asking him to play along.
Yondu hesitantly did so, "Hmm... well.... maybe its the little one in yer arms, Krags," he suggested, the captain's voice was slow and cautious, unsure if that was what he was wanting or not.
Apparently it was though because Kraglin smiled for a few seconds before pressing on with the act, "Oh I dunno, sir! I thought for sure it was but he says he don't wanna be little, maybe you can talk sense into him?" he hummed gently. Yondu snorted feeling more comfortable now knowing what he was doing, he motioned the two over.
"Don't wanna be little huh? Well, that doesn't sound right! Cause this little is a baby like the one we're looking for," he snickered waiting for them to be over near him.
He first gently slipped a finger into the side of the diaper Vito had on, pulling it back a bit before releasing it, letting it snap back into place, it didn't hurt of course due to the soft material diapers were made of.
"I see a diaper, already a good sign of there being a little baby amongst us," he moved up playfully, gently holding up the pacifier still clipped to Vito's shirt, "and a paci, hmm.... I think thems for babies too, so, whoever is attached to these things must be our baby," Vito wiggled slightly admittedly trying not to laugh, trying not to be little, but Kraglin simply rubbed his back gently and soothingly as Yondu's hand traveled back up to Vito's nose, lightly booping it, Kraglin playfully gasped, hugging Vito closer, smiling softly.
"So this is our baby! Well thank goodness we found him! Now we gotta cuddle him so we don't lose him again!" he shifted up closer to Yondu, scooting Vito in the middle. 
Vito was still squirming, to resist being little and to get away but at feeling one blue arm and one peach, slightly tanned arm around him, he knew he was trapped, so, slowly, the wiggling eased off.
Kraglin hummed gently and got Vito's bottle, gently holding it to his mouth, reluctantly, Vito latched on and started to suckle. Both adults smiled softly at the sight. Kraglin started to sing a Ravager shanty which further eased Vito, eventually, slowly, he started to drift off to sleep, little or not.
Kraglin's voice slowly slacked off from the song. Yondu waited a good five minutes just to be sure Vito was asleep before starting to speak.
"So, ya wanna tell me how you got them bruises?" he arched a brow. Kraglin sighed softly, just because he expected it didn't mean he dreaded it any less. Still, his captain asked and he provided an answer as expected of him.
"Was playing with Vi when Taserface came in, was gonna do something to Vito but I stood my ground. He didn't like it and we started to fight," Yondu nodded, staying silent a few seconds until asking.
"Didja win?"
"Yeah, shoved him out after threatening him with one of my blades," for a skinny guy, Kraglin certainly knew how to stash weapons, impressively so, yet another reason the streets of Xandar had benefited him despite the cold, lonely circumstances he grew up in.
Yondu nodded, "Good, nothin hurts too bad?"
"Nah, it'll be fine, sir," he offered a small, reassuring smile that made Yondu's stomach flip but in a good way, "what won't be fine is Vito won't want to be little."
Yondu paused but nodded again, "Yeah, what is up wit' that?"
"Taserface was bullyin him for it. Saying he was disgusting, annoying, that he can't do nothin but cry, and he's believin him...... so, what I was thinking is a stop on Knoewwhere, have a little day with him... just you, me, and him. Maybe invite others too, ya know, the nice members... just a day to be out with him, baby him, comfort him and may be with that he'll feel better?"
Yondu considered it before chuckling, "I like the way ya think, darlin, a'right, lil day it is then," he sent a message to Horuz to tell Half-Nut, who had better been doing his shift of controlling the ship, to set course for Knoewwhere. Yondu felt his heart skip a beat seeing Kraglin settle into the bed.
"Sir?"
Yondu hummed, acknowledging his first mate's voice, he didn't trust himself to not stutter, Kraglin had such an odd affect on him.
"Ya don't mind if I sleep here for the night?" the captain assumed it was because of Vito, and it admittedly partly was, but Kraglin did want a subtle way to be near and with his captain. His hopes were answered when Yondu nodded, adding afterwards.
"Nah, don't mind, get comfortable and get some sleep..... cause since this lil day was yer idea, 98% of the discipline is fallin on you," he retorted, Kraglin snorted softly but nodded.
"Yes sir, good night...."
Yondu slumped down until he was laid on his bed too, "Night...." Kraglin was already asleep, it gave Yondu a good, sweet view to smile at, his crush and his baby, peacefully asleep. Finally, sleep overtook him happily.

(A/N: Nice fluffy chapter that I thought we all needed! I plan to aim to get one or two more chapters soon (just depending on how much time I get to work on them) but I wanna thank all the votes and comments and reads this book has been getting. Getting all the comments of you all loving the book and being excited for the updates really, really makes my whole day, I love reading comments you all have! So I wanna thank you all for taking the time yo read this and leave him and to simply vote! You all are amazing people! Anyways that's all I gotta say so, I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!)