No. No. (42)

It took some motivation but Yondu and Kraglin eventually got the answers they wanted and, while maybe not the best idea, they couldn't wait to go save Vito, so they sprung into action the next morning. They had to stop by the ship to get weapons and such. Yondu looked at the warehouse that was apparently one of the Archs many hideouts, like the ravagers they had some a little bit of them all over the galaxy, differing though, there was a single ringleader, Dominique. He was supposedly here for now, luckily enough.
He had brought fears he had to the surface which honestly horrified Kraglin. Thoughts of either their baby boy getting taken away somewhere totally new or left out in the dingy, dangerous streets to die, if he wasn't dead already. Archs were never kind to the ravagers.
They were quiet as they made their way in, after having shot the guard with a tranquilizer, Kraglin's thought, begrudgingly. He didn't want to expose Vito to that extreme of violence if he happened to be in little space. They needed things calm for him in that case.
Yondu tightly gripped a blaser but his arrow buzzed angrily against his leg as he made his way in, sticking close to the wall and shadows. Kraglin dutifully followed, eyes narrowed as he scanned around trying to see if there was anything to help them or be concerned about.
The good thing about the warehouse is it didn't have many rooms. The issue was it was dark and extremely spacious. It didn't take long, however that they heard a familiar wail from one of the upper levels. Kraglin nearly rushed in blindly until Yondu grabbed his coat to silently warn him not to do it. Kraglin begrudgingly obeyed but his eyes were now locked on the upper level they heard the cry come from. Yondu took a moment to observe their situation, they had to get up there and, yes, there were obviously stairs but those weren't always reliable on keeping quiet, especially given the fact they were made of metal.
Suddenly a door slammed shut from the upper level where they had heard Vito's cry, another rang out now that the little was alone but Dominique ignored it, raging on frustratedly.
"Kill the d*mn brat!" he shouted to someone he was walking with, "I'm done with him! He hasn't been useful! Udonta ain't gonna f*cking pick up! He's worthless to us now!"
"But, boss, the jobs? How are we gonna find out about them?" a more meek voice questioned. A different one from Dominique answered next, after having smacked the other.
"Don't question the boss, moron. Just do what he says. The kid hasn't given us any answers anyways. Keeps saying he don't know nothin. Just go get a gun and handle it!"
"W-wait! Why do I gotta do it??"
"Cause we're telling you to!" Dominique snapped, "I have to get ready to get to C034-89B."
There was a groan, finally Dominique and another alien roughly a foot shorter than him followed. He had similar looks to him except his skin was a darker red and his Arch symbol was branded on his left shoulder which was visible due to his outfit not having sleeves.
Kraglin moved to attack again but Yondu stopped him a second time, mumbling to him, "We'll make them pay, darlin. Don't you worry 'bout that. For now, though, we gotta get our boy, ok? We'll wait till they leave then go up the stairs and stop that jack*ss from shooting him then go from there," he whispered soothingly.
Kraglin sighed softly but nodded along to the plan.
They thankfully didn't have to wait long, even better Dominique was distracted by a call so they weren't spotted. They carefully made their way up as a different door shut quieter, their hearts sank as they admittedly moved faster before anything could happen. Yondu even whistled his arrow ahead, this worked out apparently because a startled yelp was heard. They thankfully caught the Arch member right outside one of the doors, about to open it, with the yaka arrow pointed between his eyes.
Yondu smirked proudly, stepping closer to the member who was looking more petrified. His skin was a light grey, almost the same color as clouds on rainy days, he had yellow on the ends of his eyes in the shape of circles with red, spikey hair. His arch sign was a scar on his lower right cheek. Worse part, he was indeed holding a gun
"Well, well, well, seems you had quite the job ahead o' you, huh? Now, surely you weren't gonna hurt an innocent child with that there," he pointed to the gun, "were ya?" the member attempted to speak and get the words out but Yondu stopped him short, "No need to answer. We heard it all. How's about you and I go in another room and you give me one good reason why I shouldn't ram this arrow through ya so much you'll look like a mangled chew toy, while my first mate here collects our boy?"
The member hesitated but did eventually, slowly walk towards a different door, hoping compliance would spare his life. Yondu continued to smirk, following him, glancing back to nod Kraglin to go ahead. The first mate eagerly rushed in to the room and to Vito.
His stomach churned at what he saw, Vito's blood from his tongue had been dried by now and the shorts and diaper may as well been past the point of reuse. He had a bruise on his cheek and shoulder, his shirt had cuts from knives, a few going onto the skin and had been bleeding. He had something looking awfully close to cigarette burns on his knees, and all that was just what Kraglin could see.
None of it was as worse as the scared, confused, almost lost and empty look Vito gave Kraglin. The first mate raised a shaky hand close to Vito's cheek until the little flinched away with a whimper at which his hand stopped immediately, still, his tore up voice came out, "Oh... Vito... oh baby....." he couldn't seem to muster out much past that, it was just horrific for Kraglin to see.
Nonetheless, those lavender eyes locked on Kraglin's blue ones and a little, quivering voice mustered out, "Wh-who awe you..?"

(A/N: Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnd we are through with the torture stuff. I promise. Eventually we will get back to Dominique and Yondu and Kraglin's revenge on him but for now they seem to have something else to deal with! I will indeed be using the suggestion from PurePreet (I did see it, I just never got around to replying to them because I'm going through a crappy spell where I really just feel sad for some reason but I'm trying to get better and do wanna thank you all for all the comments last chapter, even though I didn't reply like I usually do!). If there is anything specific you're wanting for this please feel free to let me know! Also if anyone else has any suggestions let me know! I'm pretty well open to just about anything! Though I do have some fun stuff set up so stay tuned! Last bit, I know I've put this on here before lol, but if anyone's interested in doing a rp of this (this as in aftermath of this chapter) feel free to PM me! I plan to get back into replying to those today after I post this up! I hope you all have enjoyed and have an amazing day/night!!)