No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. (19)

Kraglin's heart leapt out of his chest at the cry, Yondu was equally surprised, leaving the com on giving Kraglin the chance to fill his 'daddy' role.
"Oh Vi, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he paused before something seemed to click since his voice was worried, even near frantic, "Did they hurt or scare you, baby?"
Even if Kraglin couldn't see it, he shook his head with another soft hiccup, "N-noooooo, I cy cause- cause p-papa spa-ank meee," he explained, regardless, he did nestle into Yondu's shoulder.
"Yeah, I did, cause it was a dumb mistake boy, somethin really bad coulda happened to ya!" he barked. Vito whined which was followed by a sniffle, still, the little managed out a reply.
"I kn-knoooooooow papa."
Kraglin seemed to hesitate a moment, he didn't want to undo his captain's lesson, it was a dangerous move of Vito to make, but, he didn't like the sobs leaving him, he couldn't doubt he was just as scared too, being with strangers. Yondu wasn't as considerate to the fact, not yet at least, he was too caught up thinking what could've happened and that sealed his mindset, his angry mindset telling him Vito should've known better. Finally though, after a long pause, Kraglin spoke again.
"It was rather dumb and most certainly dangerous, but, what matters is you'll be home and safe Vi, yeah?"
"Y-yeah, wanna go home, wanna go," he sniffled but the sobs slowly subsided.
"Papa will get you home," Kraglin assured, "then you and me can have some fun, hmm, does that sound nice?"
"Oh no, first, he's getting a change, then, I'm gonna wear his tail end out," Yondu growled, this terrified Vito though who started whimpering again. Kraglin hesitated again, but finally, a concerned kinda meek voice replied.
"Sir, don'tcha think he's learned his lesson enough? Ya already spanked him once....."
"Yeah well, 'm gonna make sure he ain't ever this stupid again," he huffed,  Vito was quick to shake his head.
"Noooohooo papa, no mowe spanks, I be good, not do it 'gain!" Vito promised, shaking his head once more, "aweady huwt, huwt. Spank an 'ash!" Yondu's expression turned confused.
"Ash? What ash? Did ya burn yaself too??" he demanded yanking one of Vito's arms close looking for any blisters caused by the heat. Vito shook his head again with a soft hiccup.
"Noo, no! 'Ash on butt," he tried to explain yet, he only succeeded in further baffling Yondu.
"Did you sit on ash??" he asked more frantic, this seemed to worry Kraglin too.
"You sat on ash? Vi, baby, are you ok? Did... did Stakar make you sit in it??" Vito whined fussily at what he was trying to say and finally just buried his face back against Yondu. Yondu decided he'd see the damage then decide if the spanking was a good idea or not.
They reached the ship shortly after, the four loyal buddies of Yondu were waiting outside.
Having seen the captain and kid returned safe, Horuz snorted and didn't bother staying long, instead going to make sure everyone else was on the ship so they could finally leave.
Tullk looked relieved, he saw Vito as a very young, now especially, nephew of sorts, or perhaps even a grandson since he had to fill in a 'dad figure' for Yondu after Stakar exiled him. He gently ruffled the boy's hair, "Glad to see ya back and safe, laddie, gave us all quite the heart attack," he lightly joked smiling softly.
Oblo smiled seeing them, he was admittedly a bit afraid something bad had happened to the little guy. He himself grew up on the wrong side of town on his planet and while it wasn't nearly as gruesome and terrifying as other ravagers old lives, he was very much aware of what could happen to defenseless kids on streets like these.
Kraglin rushed forward, gently taking Vito's head first looking for any wounds on his face before hugging his head close to his chest, "I know we covered this earlier but please, please don't you ever do that again, you stay on the ship, please?"
Vito sniffled nodding against him, "Yes daddy, I stay on da ship fow now on," he promised softly. Kraglin kissed his forehead, sighing softly, utterly relieved. He looked to Yondu getting permission with his eyes to get permission to hold Vito. Thankfully catching the look, he passed him over figuring it'd soothe Kraglin and Vito and his arms were tired anyways.
Automatically, when hugging Vito close Kraglin noticed the diaper. He held him closer.
"Oh poor honey, come on, let's go get you dry," he mumbled walking on to the ship.
Tullk arched a brow as Oblo simply looked confused, "Daddy, huh? Anything I should know about?"
Yondu paused before sighing shaking his head.
"Let's just get on the ship," he grumbled. Tullk snorted but the three stepped onto the ship.
"I think ya two go good together sir, just be sure to get 'im before he slips away," Tullk whispered to him. Yondu considered the advice, slowly nodding.
Kraglin was a bit hesitant to enter Yondu's room, but, for the sake of Vito he did it, "Ok little Vi, let's get you cleaned up," he hummed softly. He carefully untapped the diaper, eyes widening seeing the irratated skin.
"Is this where you had to sit in the ash, baby?" Vito whined softly shaking his head.
"Nooo. Not sit in weal ash, it 'ash, wet dia'er on too wlong!" he tried to explain. Kraglin didn't get it but he looked it up what happens when diapers were left on too long and used.
"Ohh, you have a rash, baby," he mumbled to which Vito nodded. Kraglin tried to look for the way to fix it.
"I'll have papa pick up some diaper cream, ok?" he promised, gently cleaning him off with the wipe, hating how it made Vito squirm, but after, he applied the baby powder and tapped the new diaper up and carefully picked him up, "We'll get it fixed up," he promised again explaining the situation about the rash to Yondu hoping it'd spare Vito from the spankings and his hopes were answered.
He smiled, "Well, Vi, Papa won't punish you this time he said, so, how about we play a bit hmm?" Vito eagerly nodded.
"Wan pway in da bite bite woom, mama!" he pleaded. Kraglin snorted and nodded. It should be empty anyways. He carried Vito and some little trinkets the boy had and together they played.
It was actually fun, Kraglin realized, or it was until an unwanted guest arrived.
"Didn't know the ship had two babies on it!" Taserface laughed a little.
Kraglin's face ran a deep blue already but he glared.
"What do ya want Taserface?"
"I came to get some beer," he smirked, "but this sight is way better."
Vito suddenly piped up, "You no got to be baby to pway! You just ugwy, wone'y meanie!"
Taserface snarled, "What did you just call me, runt?" the brute took a step forward and Kraglin sprung into action, stepping in front of Vito, "Move Kraglin, let me handle the crybaby alone and ya don't get hurt."
"I am not letting you just hurt the kid, you want him, you have to get pass me," Kraglin growled, taking his own protective, brave step forward. Vito whimpered a little, dreadingthe fight that was surly about to take place.