A Mother

Katherine

I woke up before everyone else in the house. It was six thirty in the morning. It was weird. The girls are only seven months and some nights they sleep all the way to the morning. I guess tonight was one of those nights.

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then walked down to the girls room. I walked over to Quinn and Ruby crib. They weren't in it. I ran over to Brooke's. She wasn't there either. I paused. I ran to Alina's room. She was sleeping, the girls weren't in there. She woke up when she heard me screaming for Brian. He jumped up immediately.

"The girls! Where are they?!" I screamed.

"What?" Brian ran into the girls room. "Shit!"

I ran downstairs. I checked the passcode to the door. The system was down. I felt my heart start to crack. Brian ran downstairs, on the phone with Nobody. He was frantically telling him to look at the street lights by our house. I walked into the kitchen and saw a piece of paper on the table. I rushed over to it.

You lived your life thinking people were beneath you. You feel as if your better than society. Well, this is your better speaking. Your girls, your team, your husband will die if you do not follow my every instruction. I will destroy your life the way you destroyed mine, Katherine Howard. Today you finally feel what it's like to be afraid. I will be calling Nobody's office at seven thirty in the morning for a friendly chat. You do not comply, you will never see your daughters again.

I called Brian and he read the message. We shared a look. And then the three of us were off to Nobody Inc.

-

We wait. The team and I wait at Nobody Inc. Brian is pacing back and forth in complete panic. I felt him. I understood the feeling he felt. We all did.

And seven thirty came slowly. But when it did, the phone blared. My heart felt heavy. Nobody walked over to the phone and put it on speaker.

"Nobody Inc."

"Katherine. Now." It was a female voice.

What the fuck?

"Who is this and where is my girls?" I asked.

"Oh, Katherine. Dear, Katherine. How does it feel being on the weak side."

"I may be a lot of things...but weak is definitely not one." I hissed.

"See, I started in Nobody Inc five or six years ago. And the first training tip I got...was be like Katherine! Katherine this, Katherine that. All I heard was your success, barely a failure."

"Give me my girls."

"Or what? Go ahead. Give me your best line." She laughed.

"If you've worked at Nobody Inc. you would know I don't fuck around. Where's my girls!"

"You watch your tone with me, you bitch!"

"NO YOU WATCH YOUR TONE!" I roared. Brian jumped. I felt the veins in my temple pop out as my blood boiled. "I am Katherine fucking Howard. You DONT fuck with me! You DONT fuck with my family! Let me tell you something, if there's one hair on my daughters heads that is out of place, I will murder you and EVERYONE you've ever loved! You hear me?! I will dedicate my life to destroy yours! You are not my better nor my equal! I've taken down sick fucks just like you without any valid reason. But you fucked with my family. And everyone knows that NO ONE FUCKS WITH MY FAMILY! So you either turn yourself in or I will hunt you down and kill you dead. I don't fear you so bring it on. Don't underestimate me because I'm a mom. You take this conversation and let it replay in your head every second you breathe, down to the last. I may be a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter...but I am and will always be a natural born assassin."

"I'm willing to make a deal. You for the girls."

"Deal." I say with no hesitation.

"You will come, on your own, no weapons."

"As will you." I nodded. "But I'm not going down without a fight."

"I didn't expect you to. Eight o'clock tonight meet me at your wedding venue."

The phone went dead.

-

Oooo. Katherine boutta kick some assssss! Or will this be the end of Katherine? Or will the girls die? Maybe Brian gets hurt. Maybe Tupac is alive. Maybe Ross and Rachel are living happily ever after. Maybe Sam and Dean aren't brothers! MAYBE DAVID AND LIZA ARE STILL TOGETHER!!!

So I watched Infinity War last night with my boo boo thang Outsiders_Stalker and her boyfriend. AND I AM WRITING MARVEL A STRONGLY WORDED LETTER!

But anyway, during the movie there was a full body scene of Black Panther and you can basically see the size of his junk. AND she SCREAMS OUT "HE GOT THE WAKANDA DICK" it was hysterical.

-Chicken 🍜