Spiteful.

The next day, I tried to avoid Arden. Even though that was going to be impossible. I knew she didn't want me falling for Justin and the more I spent time with him, the more I was going to like him. I was setting myself up for a heart break. So, I decided to avoid everyone. I wore sunglasses the entire day. I guess I was trying not to attract attention  to myself. 

During lunch, I hid by the vending machines. I ate a few chips and had a pink lemonade by me to keep me company. I was hoping no one would come looking for me. Hell, I lived with Arden so it wasn't like I couldn't avoid her there. I picked my drink and got ready to leave. As soon as I did, I bumped into someone. My lemonade fell onto my shirt and some of the person I bumped into.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry!" They yelled.

I held my shirt away from my body. "It's fine. I don't have any spare clothes but it's cool."

"Let me buy you a new." they picked up the bottle, "Pink lemonade, it's the least I can do."

I looked up to see a tall guy with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I noticed he had a British accent and his eyes were glistening a little.

"I'd rather you buy me a new shirt."

"I could do that too. I uh," he reaches inside his bag, "I have a spare shirt. You can borrow it. I hope you like Skrillex."

He hands me a black t-shirt.

"Who?"

"Never heard of him?"

"No.He makes electronic songs. He's amazing."

"I'm not into electronic."

"Not too many people are but once you listen to him, he's...good."

"Thanks for the shirt."

"No problem. Sorry for the lemonade."

"It's fine." I walk away, heading into the girl's bathroom.

I quickly take off my shirt and threw inside the sink. I put on the unknown dude's shirt and start to wash out my shirt in the sink.

"Did you really think you could hide from me?" I jumped and turn to see Arden standing in the stall.

She walks over to me as I continued to wash out my shirt. "I was just taking a break from everyone today."

"What are you doing?"

"Spilled lemonade on my shirt and it's sticky."

She pulls me away from the sink and looks at my shirt. "Skrillex? Since when are you interested in electronic?"

"I'm not. The guy who made me spill the lemonade gave it to me."

"Was he cute?"

"No." I say saracastically.

"Oh, come on. This may be your soul mate."

"Not if he listens to electronic."

"What's his name?"

"Didn't ask." She groans and she walks out.

"Wait." I rinsed out my shirt, grabbed my bag and walked out.

She was talking to that random kid. I rolled my eyes as she walked back over, smiling at me.

"His name is Luke by the way. "

"Did you ask him for you or for me?"

"For you. I don't want you with that Justin kid. I know he's bad news."

I walked away and she follows me, "You know it too, Lucy!"

"No, I don't!" I turn around and she looks at me, worried. "Oh, don't look at me with those worried eyes! You don't know him, Arden. And I'm still trying to figure him out, so let me do that and then I'll tell you if he's bad news."