Walked Away.

People would probably say it's not my fault.

But it was.

I mean, I didn't think she'd let me go that easily.

At school, it was much worse. We exchanged glances in the hallway, class and at lunch. It was getting harder and harder for me day by day.

During last period, I skipped Art to hang out in the Janitor's closet. It did smell of pinesol but it was the only really quiet place in the school. I wanted to clear my mind and just relax. I couldn't get the fact that Caitlin asked me out the other day. I mean, the hospital really did change her. The door opens, interrupting my thoughts. I stood up, waiting to see who it was. A brown haired head peeks through and I realized it was Chaz. He closes the door slowly behind him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, sitting back down.

He leaned against the olden sink and looked at me, "Heard you weren't in Art. Is it because of Lucy?"

"Who?" 

"What the - are the both of you doing that?"

"Doing what?"

He sighed, shaking his head. "Maybe you really do belong with Caitlin."

"Huh? Caitlin? What gave you that idea?"

Before he could answer, the bell rings. He looks at his watch, confused.

"It's not 3:30, what's going on?" He opened the door and I followed him out.

We watched a few people head for their lockers and walk outside. He stopped a girl nearby and she looks at us with dreamy eyes.

"What's going on?" he asks her. 

"Uh, some accident. So, they're letting us out early." Her eyes trailed over to me, "Hi Justin."

"Hi." I smiled a little as she smiled back, walking off.

"Let's go to Lucy's house."

"Who?"

"Stop doing that!" He grabs my arm, pulling me towards the exits.

He knocked on the door and Arden answered. She had on a robe and her hair was in a messy bun.

"What's up?" she asks, looking at the both of us.

"I was wondering if you knew where Lucy is." Chaz says to her.

"Nah. She said she had to meet a friend."

"Who?" I ask her.

"Someone from SD."

I shook my head, turning around to see Jimmy. He trips a little and tries to run back the other way.

"Jimmy!" I yelled.

He froze and walks towards me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, waking towards him. 

He tugged on his bag more, holding a tight grip. "Uh, to see Lucy."

He looked scared for a minute.

"For what?" Chaz asks him.

"Uh, how do I say this? Uh, weed?" He lifts his hands up in confusion.

"Why would you be getting that from her?" Arden asks next.

"She's getting it from someone else. She's just the dealer."

"Oh no. Sean." Arden whispers.

-