Sweet Fantasy.

I walked out of the room to get something to drink from the hospital's cafe.

I grabbed the bag from the counter and walked out. As soon as I turned the corner, I saw him. I stood there and shook my head slowly.

"Luke. What're you doing here?" I asked him. 

He put his hands in his pockets with a worried look on his face.

"I came to see her. How is she?" he asks.

"Fine. Still doesn't explain why you're here."

"Right. She's yours now."

I chuckled lightly. "What do you mea--"

"She belongs to you. No one can have her but you."

"Basically." 

He looks down at his feet and turns around. He pauses, turning back again. "She was right, you know? She said you wouldn't ruin your reputation for just one girl."

I looked at him, confused. "She told you that?"

"But it's true right? I mean, what are you going to do when the summer comes around? You'll never change, Justin. You are a player, you don't change." He walked away for good this time.

A part of me felt like he was right. I was never going to change. Ever. I was born to be an asshole.
I walked in the room and walked over to her. Ryan looked at me, confused. I leaned in closer to her.

"Hey uh," I whispered to her. "Luke stopped by."

"Oh. What did he want?"

"Just to see if you were okay."

"Well, that was sweet of him."

"Lucy, do you think this is going to last?"

"What?"

"Us. Is it going to last?"

"Uh, if we work hard, yeah."

"I don't know. I get this feeling that--that were going to keep messing up. I mean, that has to be a sign."

"A sign for what? I'm in the damn hospital, J." She raised her voice a little.

Ryan walked over, grabbing me by my shoulders and pulling me away a little.

"J, don't say anything else. Let's just go." Ryan whispers to me.

I could see the anger in her eyes and I just walked out with him. "Alright, alright."

"What the hell is your problem?" He asked, closing the door.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry but I just don't think - "

"Her mom is in there. She just woke up from a coma."

"This is your fault!" He froze.

I felt trapped. I felt like these hospital walls were closing in on me and I wasn't exactly sure why I had this anxiety.

"How is this my fault?"

"You made me agreed to a bet. I ended up falling for that girl knowing that everyone was laughing behind my back."

"No one was laughing--"

"Dude. You know for a fact that everyone was counting how long I would break."

"I didn't---"

"Hey--" We heard a familiar voice. We both turned to see Caitlin.

"Bad timing?" she asks, looking at both of us.

"What are you going to do?" he asks me.

"Leave-- for good."

-