Bang Bang.

I walked inside the hospital.

Jade ran over to me,  hugging me by my legs. I bend down to look her in her eyes. I could tell she's been crying and I pulled her close to me. Chaz walks over to me, looking down at me. I whispered in her ear and she nods, walking away. I got up and looked at him. 

"She's in a coma." I pushed him from me, shaking my head. 

"Don't tell me that." 

"What else am I supposed to say?"

 "Say she's going to be alright!" 

"They didn't tell me that so I - I can't tell you that."

 "Did he find Sean?"

 "No. He ditched. But, J, Lucy's a dealer." he whispered that last part. 

"Dealer?"

 "He works a weed manufacture and she just delivers the weed to his customers. I'm guessing that's how she got shot." Before I could say something, the doctor walked over to them.

 I walked away from Chaz to listen in. He said that it was okay to see her now. That meant she was fine, right? Her mom nodded, looking at me and I followed the doctor to the room on the fourth floor. I walked in and I couldn't believe I was in the same place again only in a matter of a few days. I walked over to the bed and looked at her. She had a tube on her face and a bandage on her forehead. I placed my hand on the bed, slowly going to grab her hand. I touched it lightly and her eyes open slowly.

 A smile appears on her face, "Hi. Guess I gotta being friends with the bad guys, huh?" She asks me.

 I just look at her and nod, just watching her. "Lucy, who did this?" 

"Hell if I know. There's nothing you can do. It was just a deal gone wrong." 

"You're in the hospital with a tube, I don't think it was just a deal gone wrong." 

"What do you mean?"

 "I think it was a set up and Sean's a part of it." 

She groans and shakes her a head a little. 

"It's okay. I got you. I'm here now."

 "You're not gonna be here forever, Justin."

 "I'll try to be. Just for you." I moved a piece of her hair out of her face and kissed her lightly on her forehead. 

"I love you." she whispers, grabbing onto my hand tight.