Bittersweet Loving.

---

Lucy's POV

"What about you?" I asked him, looking up.

"Huh?" he asks me, looking at me confused.

"Who did you sleep with?"

"Oh uh, girl I knew from Canada."

I just nod. A part of me was hurt and another part of me told me that I shouldn't care. We weren't together and there was never any trust between us.

I walked down the stairs slowly and opened the door. "I'll see you at school tomorrow." I say, turning back before leaving.

I shouldn't be upset. All of this was my fault.

I opened the door to my house. I heard laughing. Not from Jade but from my mom. I walked into the kitchen to see her, laughing too hard and a man in a black suit who had a smile on his face. He reminded me of Robin Thicke. The black hair, nice jawline, brown eyes and facial hair. Her smile disappeared when she looked up to see me.

"Lucy. This is Mr. Thomas. One of my coworkers." Mom says to me. 

He got up and held out his hand.

I noticed a ring on his middle finger. I shook his hand, keeping eye contact.

"Nice to meet you, Lucy. I heard a lot about you."

"Wish I could say the same."

"Mr. Thomas is a very important business man." My mom tells me.

I just nod, pretending to be interested.

"I got tons of homework. Sorry." I wave to them as I walk out.

I turn around and bump into Arden. She exclaims out loud and I tugged on her to keep my balance.

"My bad." I say to her.

"It's cool. Heard you went over to Justin's."

"No, I didn't." I rolled my eyes as I begin to walk upstairs.

"Just admit you love him, Lucy."

"No!" I could hear her giggling from my room.

I sat down on my bed and sighed. I laid down and begin to fall asleep.

---

He laid down on his stomach next to me. He groaned as he started to stretch. I kept my eyes on the book I was reading. I could see him looking at me.

I giggled softly. "What?"

"Nothing. Why do you like reading so much?"

"It's fun. It's a good stress reliever."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, you should try it sometime." He leaned closer to me.

I could feel his icy cold breath on my neck.

"There's other ways to relieve stress."

"Like what?"

"Like.." He ran his finger up my arm slowly. "Kissing." He whispers in my ear, kissing me softly on my neck.

"Justin, stop."

He moved his hand down to my leg. He went up slowly and grabbed my inner thigh.

"Number one solution is sex."

He continues and

----

I wake up, gasping. I look around my room to see the sun shining on my floor. I look over at my clock to see it was 9:35 a.m. I was late for school. How come my mom didn't wake me up? Or why wasn't my alarm set?

I pulled back the covers and headed into the bathroom. Once I got ready, I walked to school. As soon I was walked in, the bell rings and everyone was in the halls. I made my way over to Arden's locker. She was putting her books in her locker.

"How come you didn't wake me?" I asked her, leaning against the lockers.

"Oh. Chaz picked me up early. We went to breakfast. Plus, it looked like you were having a good dream."

I froze. I looked at her, confused. "What?"

"It had to be good because I think you mentioned Justin."

I gasped lightly and shoved her playfully. "That's not funny!"

"It's okay. He doesn't know."

I groaned and shook my head. She walks off and I follow her towards my other class. Justin's locker was near so I was going to stop until I saw Caitlin there. She had her hand on his arm and the other on his chest. What was going on between them? It wouldn't be the first time that something odd was going on.