Mirrors.

I walked inside Ryan's house. He looked at me, walking over.

"Who's the kid?"

He had a few scratches and blood on his face.

"My little sister. Can I put her down anywhere?"

"Uh, yeah. In my room. It's upstairs, second door on your left."

I headed up stairs and put her down lightly. I made my way back downstairs and Justin sat there on the couch. I looked at him. He had a busted lip and a few bloody scratches.

"I'm surprised he didn't go for your eye." Tyler says, handing him an ice pack.

"He tried. I dodged it." He says as he puts the ice pack on his head.

"Were trying to keep him awake."

His closes his eyes a little and Ryan snaps his fingers to keep him awake.

"This is the lowest thing Sean has ever down. Besides sleep with everyone I knew." Tyler says, folding his arms. "You know he did this to get to you. He's a dick."

"I can't let him get away with this." I stare at Justin. 

"Ryan and I got that covered. It's good."

I walked over to Justin and bent down. He looked at me with his brown yet tired eyes.

He smiles at me. "You're blurry."

"You have to stay awake, Justin."

"I'm trying."

"Well, try harder."

"I'm sorry." He closed his eyes.

"Justin.."

"I'm awake. I just want to rest my eyes. --- I'm sorry for hurting you, Lucy. I'm an asshole, you were right."

I smile lightly. "I'm glad you realized that."

"I recorded it. Up in Canada. I sent it to you."

"All of it?"

"Yeah. I'm in the middle of writing another one. Just for you."

I smiled at him and he smiiles back. The door opens and Chaz and Arden walk in.

"How is he?" Chaz asks.

"He'll be okay." Ryan says, "This isn't the first time we got jumped."

The three of them laugh.

"It was a unfair fight anyways." Chaz says, folding his arms across his chest.

"Lucy.."Justin whispered.

I looked at him, "Yeah?"

"I'm sorry."

"You said that already."

"Maybe it's good if he falls asleep. " Chaz tells us.

"I'll sleep down here." He cuddles up on the couch and keeps his eyes closed.

"Let's leave them alone for a minute." Ryan leads them out to the pool.

I sat there quiet for a few minutes. I wasn't sure if he was sleep yet but I didn't want to bother him.

"You know I think you fucked up when you told him I was your boyfriend." He speaks.

"Yeah, that was over the top, huh."

"Lucy?"

"Justin?"

"I have to tell you something and you probably won't believe me."

"What is it?"

"I uh...I really--"

My phone rings, cutting him off.

I groaned and answered it. "Hello? Tonight? --- Yeah, that'll be fine. I'll text you the address. Okay, bye." I looked up at him, "What street is this?" I got up and walked outside to see the street sign. I texted the address to Luke and went back inside. "So, what did you want to tell me?"

"Nothing. It can wait."

I just nod slowly as I walk inside the kitchen, looking for food. I was actually worried about what he wanted to tell me but I didn't want to think about it. Or him at the matter.