Take A Hint.

I walked over to him and she looks at me, scared. I never trusted Caitlin. A part of me always figured that all she wanted was to get in Justin's pants.

"Lucy, hi. We missed you in English." she says, smiling at me.

"Bet you did."

She clutched onto her bag, nods at Justin and walks off. I leaned against the locker and he looks at me.

"You two are awfully close again." I say to him.

He looked sick a little. "I fucked her." He groans, shaking his head and looking down at his feet. "I felt guilty because it was out of anger and I just, I really fucking love you, Lucy."

he looks up at me and I just sighed. Before I could say something, Chaz walked over.

"We're having pizza rolls for lunch!" he whispers in an excited tone.

Justin chuckles lightly.

"Lucy, I didn't know you were---"

"It's cool. Why don't I sit with you at lunch?"

Chaz looks at Justin, confused. "Yeah, that's fine." 

Justin grabbed me and pulled me off to the side. He pushes me in a corner that led to the gym downstairs. He grabs me by my face and kissed me passionately. As much as I wanted to kiss him, I pushed him away. 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have did what I did." He said to me. I just stared at him. "Nothing? At all? Just complete silence." 

"What am I supposed to say?" I shrug my shoulders. 

"I don't know, something." I looked at down at my feet. I heard footsteps and they stopped right next to us. 

"Get to class." I heard the principal say. Justin begins to open his mouth and he stops him, "No. I don't wanna know." I walked out of the corner with Justin going in an opposite direction. 

-

 Justin's POV

After school, I went over to Caitlin's house. I had to tell her what I did was wrong. Sex always led to feeling guilty and that led to feelings. She opens the door and pulls me in quickly. She pushes me against the door, feeling all over me. 

"My mom is gone for a few hours." She whispers, smiling.

 "I didn't come over for that, Caitlin. I have to tell you something."

 I saw her face expression change quickly. 

She pushes herself off of me quickly. "Don't tell me that bullshit."

 "What bullshit?" 

"You're feeling guilty for having sex with me when you and Lucy aren't even together."

 "Yes, but I love her, Caitlin."

 "You can't love two people."

 "Why not?"

 "Are you fucking crazy?! Why does every other girl win expect me? I get dumped for little twits like Lucy because I enjoy sex?" 

"I never said that it was a problem for you liking sex."

 "Right, because you like it too." Before I could say something, the door opens. Her mom looks at both of us, confused. 

"What's going on?"

 "Nothing." Caitlin says, looking at me.

 "Well, Justin, can you stay for dinner?" I looked at her and she rolled her eyes. I just nod my head and she scoffs, walking away. First Lucy and now, Caitlin. 

-

I kept looking over at the clock. It was nine thirty at night and I decided to stay for dinner. I was talking to Caitlin's mom more than her. She gets up and walks into the kitchen and I look over at Caitlin. 

"You didn't have to stay." She says, playing with her food.

 "It would've been rude if I didn't. Don't worry, I'm leaving."

 I got up from the table and she follows me. "You have to pick, Justin."

 "I don't choose just one, remember?" I reach for the door just as my phone beeps. I take it out to look at the text. 

I felt my heart drop and I called Chaz quickly. "What happened? - She got shot? - Ugh, which hospital?-- Tell Ryan to go to San Diego and find that asshole, okay?" I hung up. 

"Who was it?" 

"Something's wrong with Lucy." 

-

   Note; Hi guys. This chapter really did suck (in my opinion) because I'm running out of ideas and I don't want to end it just yet. Plus, school starts in 3 days which will be even more difficult. But I'll try to update as much as I can. Enjoy (: