Alot.

A lot of people would probably ask me, how did I do it?

How was I able to be the one girl Justin Bieber hasn't fucked and left?

He did have sex with me.

And eventually, he did leave. But when he did, he was thinking of me. But in reality, all I was thinking about, was how he only thought about himself.

----

At school, everything really did go back to normal. I was the shy, timid girl again. I didn't speak. I didn't have anything to say. Ms. Mitchell thought I was sick. I was fine. I had to accept the changes and everything was never going to be the same again.

During free period, I decided to help put posters up around school. Prom was coming up. Arden was the only one who was really excited. As I struggled to wrap the tape, I dropped the box of staples. I groaned and bent down to grab them.

"Nice ass." I heard someone say.

I looked up to see Luke. Ugh, this asshole.

"What do you want?" I asked him, holding the box of staples in my hand.

"School's quiet and yet so are you and Justin."

"We're not quiet. We're just not loud. This is your fault anyways." I turned around to place the poster on the wall.

He scoffs lightly. "How is this my fault?"

"Because," I turned to look at him, "He took your advice. He went back to his player ways and I'm going back to 'no one even knows who she is' way."

He followed me back into the school.

"I didn't think he'd actually do it."

We heard a door slam echo. We both turned to see Justin. He was whistling a familiar song and he looked up. He stopped whistling and he kept his eyes on me. I felt a pain in my stomach. It's like seeing your crush that doesn't like you back again and again.

"Hi Lucy. --- Luke." He nods, walking past us.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"That's not going to last long." Luke said.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. I found a corner and I cried my eyes out. I felt weak. I felt like the walls were closing in on me. I heard sneakers squeak against the floor. I wiped my face as the person appeared in front of me.

"Sorry for the tears. Its uh, Mother Nature."

I looked up to see Justin. My face lit up a little but he wasn't looking at me.

"Did he say anything to you?" he asked me. I shook my head and he looked at me. He leaned in closer, looking down at me. "If he says or does anything, let me know." He took his thumb and wiped my face.

I watched him. He looked down at my lips. I figured he was going to kiss me and make me feel better but...he didn't. The principal called for him down the hall. He walked away and in the middle of the hall, he turned around.

"I uh, still think you're the prettiest girl here so you shouldn't cry."

"Bieber, let's go!" He smiles a little at me and I had so many memories running through my head.

Like the first time he told me he loved me. The first time we kissed. The first time our bodies touched. Our first..everything. I mean, where did I go wrong with this?