Someone Else.

I woke up in her room. Ryan, Chaz, Tyler and Arden stood around me.

"I'm okay." I tell them.

"You passed out." Chaz tells me.

"No shit, Sherlock. I skipped lunch, I didn't eat."

"We ordered pizza." Arden speaks.

"Where's Lucy?" I lift myself up, caressing my head.

"In the shower."

They all walk out. I looked around her room for a second. The bathroom door opens and I braced myself. She walked out with water still dripping from her hair. She had on a purple lace bra and underwear to match. Her body was glowing. I had to stare, I was so fascinated. And her curves. God, there were so unholy things going through my mind right now.

"Sorry, I had to give you the full show." she says, giggling softly.

She wraps a towel around herself. She changes into a baseball tea and shorts. She sits down on her bed.

"Kiss or no kiss on the first date?" she asks, looking at me.

"Like..on the lips?"

"What am I, 5?"

"Yes."

She rolls her eyes.

"Uh. No kiss on the first date. Unless it's on the cheek. And uh, make sure he's a gentleman. Also, don't try to be so straight to the point with stuff. Just calm and be yourself."

"I appreciate you being here, after all the drama and what not."

I just nod and smile in reply. Her phone beeps and she grabs it off her night stand. She answers the phone and I lay down, closing my eyes. She sounded so disappointed while she was on the phone. She hung up a few seconds later. She sits on her window seat and looks outside.

"Everything okay?"

"Luke, uh, canceled."

"What? Why?"

"His sister is in town. It's cool though. Family first."

"If you want, I could take you out."

"That'd be weird."

Weird?

"Right."

We sat there in silence. All of sudden she started to hum. I noticed it was my song and I decided to stay and listen. She slowly begins to sing the next verse of the song. She smiled to herself a little once she finished.

Her opens up as Jade walks in with a tray. Her cheeks were bright red and her eyes glistened. On the tray was a bowl of ice cream with a side of cookies.

I smiled at her as I took the tray. "Thank you, beautiful."

"You're welcome." she giggles softly as she skips her way out of the room.

As I was licking the ice cream off the spoon, I couldn't stop thinking about Lucy. Even though she was literally a few inches away from me. No one knew how badly I wanted to kiss her and just make love to her. But I had to keep these thoughts to myself because in reality, she's in love with Luke.