All Bad.

Justin's POV

I played around with the keys on the piano. I wasn't sure what the lyrics were going to be yet so I just continued to play. I heard finger snapping and then I looked over to see Ryan and Chaz. Chaz begins dancing and I start dancing a little as well. He sits down next to me, watching me.

"So, how's it going?" Ryan asks.

I stopped and turned around. "I hate you."

"You have a few weeks and then once June hits, you're done."

"I know the bet. But uh, she didn't fall for me. So I guess you win."

"You're just giving up?" Chaz asks.

"I don't have a choice. She likes Luke so."

"You're forgetting something, sweet heart." Ryan nods.

"What?"

"You gotta tell her."

"Shit." -------

 I went over her house. I had to get everything off my mind. I knew it was too early to tell her about the bet but I had to at least tell her how I felt about her. I kept my hands in my pocket, scared of what was going to happen. I knocked on the door and waited. She opens the door and smiles at me  a little. I walked in and she closes the door behind me.

"Can we talk?" I asked her, shaking a little.

She just nods and she leads me upstairs to her room. She sits down on her bed and I just stood there.

"I'm sorry that I...uh, kissed you. I was just,"

"It's fine. It's not like I've been thinking about it or anything."

"I have."

She nods."Maybe, just a little."

"Look, I wasn't planning on this happening because it never usually happens to me but," I took a deep breath, "I can't stop thinking about you, Lucy. I'm completely infatuated with you and it's the first time that uh, a girl hasn't been in love with me and that's why I'm still chasing you."

She didn't say anything. She looked away.

I sighed. "I said what I wanted."

I begin to walk away.

"Justin." I turned to see walking over to me. She looked at me for a second. She leaned in and kissed me. I was desperate for this kiss again that I quickly kissed her back.

"Ooohh." I pulled away to see Jade peeking in the door way. She had this adorable smile on her face.

"Secret's safe with me." She holds on to her teddy bear. I chuckle softly and she smiles back at me.