Lucy.

I sat there in the backyard while it was storming. 

I let the rain hit me.

I felt like I had no purpose anymore like as if everything was over me. Justin was gone for good. He hasn't even called or text me. I didn't believe a word he said but if he wasn't around then I guess, it was true. A huge thunderclap was heard and made everything sound even relaxing.

"Lucy?" I heard Arden asks.

She had a jacket covering her head, "You're going to get sick, come on." She grabs me, pulling me inside. "Ugh, you're soaked." I stood there in my bedroom as she starts looking for clothes.

"Take a shower." she says, throwing my clothes on the bed before walking out.

I listened to her and got in the shower. I sat there, letting the water fall onto my head. I hummed Be Alright as I was washing up. I got out of the shower and got dressed. Arden walked in, peeking her head through.

"Hey uh. I'm going to go out with Chaz and Jade is sleep, you okay?"

I just nod and she smiles at me a little, walking out. I lied to her, I wasn't okay. I was far from it. I went downstairs after she left to get me some ice cream. I sat down in the living room, looking for the remote. I realized it was on the TV stand. I got up to get it and noticed a clear CD case sitting under it. On the front it read, "For you." with a heart on it. I grabbed it along with my laptop and put it inside.

The first track was called 'Recovery.' I realized it was Justin singing. I played the other track that was titled 'Heartbreaker.' It was a slow beat and his voice fit it perfectly. I listened to the lyrics carefully. I ran my fingers through my hair as I listened to the spoken part. Tears slowly start to run down my face.

-------

Justin's POV

Chaz, Arden, Ryan, Isabella, her crew and I were all on the beach. Everything was back to normal, sort of. Isabella and I were taking a few selfies and she put her head on my shoulder, looking at our pictures.

"Were really cute." she whispers, giggling softly.

"Bella!" one of her friends yelled.

She got up, walking over to her.

"Having fun?" Ryan asks, smiling at me.

"Shut up."

"She's into you, man."

"That's a good thing." Chaz walked over, looking down at us.

"Can we help you, lover boy?"

"Just got a text from Danny. That party is on."

"For real, like, right now?" Ryan asks.

"Yes." "Let's go, ladies!"

We all head for our cars and drive out to Danny's house. Danny was point guard on the basketball team. He always had these crazy parties. It was crazy to the point where cops were always being called. When we arrived, there were a few people outside, talking and drinking. Inside, there was dancing and the naughty kind. The music shook the house as we walked through. I let Isabella go off with her friends while I stayed with Ryan and Chaz. We headed to the kitchen to get a few drinks.

"There are a lot of pretty women here." Ryan says, checking out a few girls.

"It's the party of the year, of course." I hand them their drinks.

We make a toast and we all took a sip. Ryan cheers and takes another one.

"Where did Arden go?" Chaz asks.