Treasure.

Lucy's POV.

I looked around, nervous.

The house smelled of weed and alcohol. It looked the same from before. The kitchen wasn't made to be a huge one. It was very small and simple. Table in the middle, stove over to the far right near the cabinets, and refrigerator near the stove on the left. I sat at the table while blunts were being put in a sandwich bag.

He tossed a bag to me and I caught it in my lap. I stuffed it in my pocket and I looked up at him. He had a smirk on his face.

"Glad you're back in business, Lucy." Sean says to me, smiling.

"I'm only doing it to get money."

"You aren't the only one. So, your friend Jimmy, he'll pay right?"

"Yeah."

I got up from the table and he followed me out the kitchen. I opened the door and he closes it with his hand, leaving it on the door.

"Lucy, I really did miss you. You came back to the game. Why don't you come back to me?"

"Because you are no good for me."

"Like the rich white kid is."

"He wasn't good either."

"Because you'll never find anyone better. Stay for a little while longer."

"Why?"

"So, I can show you how much I missed you."

He leaned closer to me and the hallway wasn't even that wide enough.

"I have to get this to Jimmy." I opened the door and ran out quickly. 

 I walked inside my house to see everyone sitting in the living room.

"Lucy. Thank god you're okay." Arden says, running over and pulling me in for a hug.

My eyes stayed on him. Why was he here? I looked over to see Jimmy. I rolled my eyes and he walks over to me.

"You got it? Jimmy whispers.

I nod, following him towards the door. I took the package out of my pocket quickly, handing it to him. He puts the money in my pocket and I close the door. They all look at me.

"What?" I ask them. 

"Why are you talking to Sean again?" Arden asks, folding her arms.

"He's my problem, not yours." I look over at him and he looked away. "Why is he here?"

"He's with me." Chaz says.

"I don't want him in my house."

I walk upstairs, knowing they were watching me.

"Why are you being like that?" Justin says to me.

I stop, turning to him. "Is he talking to me?"

"Yeah, I'm talking to you. Stop acting like a little bitch, Lucy."

"Justin, just--" Chaz whispers.

"No, I'm tired of her acting like nothing is wrong."

"That's because there is nothing wrong!" I yell at him.

He walks towards me, leaning on the staircase. "There's a lot that's wrong. You are mentally fucked, Lucy."

"I know that. I don't need someone like you telling me that."

"Someone like me? Oh, you mean, someone that you love, right?"

"I don't love you."

I saw his expression go away. His face was meaningless now.

"Then I never loved you either." He walked off the stairs and out the door, slamming it behind him.

"Don't slam my door!"

"Why the hell would you say that?" Arden says, turning around.

"It's true! I just needed a distraction from Sean."

"And now you're fucking with him again so good luck finding another 'distraction.'" She grabs Chaz and they walk out the door.

-

  Justin's POV

I slammed the door behind me.

"Justin?"

I blocked everything out. I went up to my room and looked around for a second. I tore posters and pictures off the wall. I threw everything that I could throw to get my anger out. I grabbed my bat and just started hitting the wall. I went downstairs and out to the garage. I saw the old car sitting there. It was my Dad's. I started to aim for the windshield until it broke. I just kept hitting the car over and over.

"Justin, stop it!"

I looked up to see her looking at me with her eyes widen. She looked scared and I hit the car one last time. "What the hell happened?!"

All I could see was red.

"I..hate her." I say slowly.

"Justin, don't say that word."

"I'm gonna go." I dropped the bat and walk towards the door, she stops me.

"Don't do anything stupid."

I snatched my arm away and went outside. I walked all the way over to Caitlin's house. I looked around before knocking on the door. She opens it and her face lightens up.

"What's up?" I just stared at her.

What I was about to do was wrong, very wrong. I was going to fuck my way through the issue.

-