Be Careful.

I sat there quietly watching this puke fest going on.

Lucy actually invited Luke. I never trusted that Brit. But I mean, she was actually smiling and laughing with him. Her laughs were genuine. Very, very genuine. And that, that was what I was jealous of.

I started shuffling the cards on the table. Ryan closed the microwave door and inhaled the smell of his food. He exhaled and placed a cup next to me. He sat down and before he took a bite, he noticed me looking.

"You're killing me, J. Let's play Uno, I was always good at that."

He starts to eat and I decided to give him my attention.

"I was about to tell her and he..he called her."

"They're just friends and he wants to get to know her. Just, be calm. Now, deal the cards."

I handed him 7 cards and he looks at his hand.

"I always get the horrible hand." He groans.

"Put a card down."

All of sudden a little girl appeared. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She had on these cute princess pajamas. She wiped her eyes and looked at us.

"Can I play?" she asks in a sleepy tone.

I looked at Ryan, confused.

He shrugs. "Lucy's sister." He mouths to me.

I just nod and look back at her, "Sure cutie," I picked her up and placed her on my lap, "What's your name?"

"Jade."

"That's a pretty name. I'm Justin. You gotta help me beat Ryan, okay?"

I put a card down and he looks at me, "What? That's not fair."

"He's a big cry baby too by the way."

She giggles, "Put a card down."

"Bossy, bossy." He puts a card down and I took one from the deck.

"Jade?" Lucy says, walking in.

"We're playing Uno." she tells her.

"She's good, were good." I tell her.

"We have to get back home."

"Luke taking you?"

"Yeah. He lives around there so."

Ryan turned in his chair and shook his head.

I sighed deeply. "Alright. It was nice meeting you, Jade." "You too." She kisses me on my cheek and she jumps down from my lap.

Ryan and I both laugh."She's smooth." Ryan says, still laughing.

"I say that kiss deserves something in return. How about ice cream and a movie?"

She nods with a huge smile on her face.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." Lucy says as she smiles and walks away.

Luke gave me a look as he walks out with them.

"Hate that guy."

"Who? Harry Styles?"

"I'm sure Harry Styles isn't that much of an asshole. There's more to that kid, I just know it." -----

Next day at school, Ryan and I went to visit Tamika. She was the one girl that knew everybody's business and no one had to tell her. Her and her crew were like the Mafia. Well, she called them the Japanese Mafia but we stopped by her locker during free period. She had on a black Heat snap back with a red and black varsity jacket and jeans.

"Justin, Ryan, what can I do for you?" she asks, smiling at us.

"Any information on Luke?" I asked her.

"The Brit?"

"Yup."

"Nope. If he's doing something, he's very quiet about it."

"What about his friends?"

"I don't have any connections with them."

"We can't do this without you, Tamika." Ryan tells her, practically begging.

She groans. "Follow me."

She led us to the library. Luke's friends were also with The PotHeads; Derek and Dean. Derek had black hair that covered his forehead with these creepy brown eyes. Dean was slightly taller with black hair and brown eyes. I slammed my hands on the table and they jumped up, looking at me.

"Justin...what brings you here?" Dean asks with a small smirk on his face.

"He wants to check out a book, dumbass." Ryan snaps at him.

"A book on your friend, Luke." I say to them.

"None of those books are available."

Tamika walked over and smiled at them. "Guys. You and I both know Luke isn't as good as he claims to be."

"We aren't going to tell you shit." Derek says to us.

"If you want the JM after you, I suggest you speak." She threatned them. 

They both take deep sighs.

"Why is he hanging out with Lucy all of sudden?" I decided to ask.

"He bumped into her in the hallway. He thinks she's cute so he's been spending time with her." Dean explains.

"What else?"

"I don't know!"

"You two know something I don't. That's a problem for me, honestly." She leans in closer. 

"Alright, damn. Being that Lucy is the new girl, he just wants to toy with her. Get her in bed, you know? He's done that with a few of the new girls that come here." Derek finally caves.

"He's a player like you, my god." Ryan says in horror.

"No. Only difference is that Luke keeps on fucking and fucking. His parents took him to like a therapist but it didn't help. He's a sex addict and he even hooked up with an older woman." They both shiver and Tamika steps back.

She dusts off her hands. "He's into cougars. My work here is done."

We follow her out of the library.

"Am I supposed to keep this shit to myself?" I asked them while we walk down the empty hallway.

"She won't believe a word you say if she likes him. So, just lay low on this. I know a way to make this known." She winks at us and walks off.

"Let her do her job." Ryan says as we both continue to walk. -------

A few minutes before Free Period ends I caught Lucy with Luke by the lunch tables outside. As much as I did want to kill this guy, I had to keep it cool. I had to pretend I was okay with it. All of sudden, they got up. He kissed her on her cheek which made me sick. As soon as he walked off, she turned to see me. She ran over with a big smile on her face.

"Luke is the sweetest."

"Thought you didn't like assholes."

She pulled her bag closer to her as her smile disappears. "He's not one."

"Right."

"So, remember when you said you'd give me advice? Do you think you can come over later? Luke invited me to this pre concert with Skrillex. I need some dating tips."

"Yeah, I'll be there." I said to her dryly.

"Thank you!" She blows me a kiss and runs off.

I took a deep breath as I was feeling a little dizzy. All of sudden, I was seeing black.