Take A Ride On This Roller-coaster.

She was so beautiful.

From head to toe.

From her eyes. To her lips. To her smile. All over her body. 

I continued to tickle her as she archer her back, laughing. I was just stunned by her. I slowly begin to stop and she jumps off the bed. She was smiling, trying to her catch her breath. I laid there in her bed, watching her.

"I hate you." she says, still out of breath.

I just nod, not believing her. "I'm giving you a few seconds to catch your breath."

"Why?"

"So, I can chase you." I got up and I run after her.

I caught her and looked at her, smiling at me. "Kiss me."

"Hmm. No." She shakes her head, giggling.

Before I leaned in to kiss her, we both heard a horn. It kept honking over and over.

I opened my eyes to see Chaz holding a little horn, blowing it in my ear. I pushed him away and I looked around my room.

"Oh fuck." I said to myself.

"Were going to be late, let's go!"

I sat there, confused. I was dreaming about her. I was in for some really deep shit. I pulled back the covers, walked into the bathroom, and got ready. 

 I skipped first period with Chaz. We sat behind the bleachers, smoking with the PotHeads.

"So, what were you dreaming about?" he asked me.

I blow out some smoke and looked at him, confused. "What do you mean?"

"You must've had a pretty good dream to ignore your alarm."

"She's in my head, man. I've gotten to the point where I dream about her."

"Are you going to ask her to Prom?"

"What? I, I don't know. Prom is usually my time to fuck random girls. So, who knows?"

"Might want to stick to that."

"Why?"

His watch goes off. "Time to go back." He gets up quickly.

He definitely knew something that I didn't. I just ignored it and went back inside the school. I threw a piece of gum in my mouth as I opened my locker. I looked up to put my books in my locker. I turned to my left to see Ms. Mitchell.

"Hey Ms. M." I smiled at her. She raised her eye brows at me and I looked around, confused. "What?"

"Justin, you haven't been to my class for a few days."

"I've been getting up late. I'll make up for those days."

"You better or you're suspended." She walks away.

I just brushed it off. "Don't see what's so bad about getting suspended."

I felt an hand around my waist and I turned again to see Lucy. Suddenly, I felt nervous.

"Hey." I said softly.

She smiled at me. "Hey. So uh, Chaz mentioned something about a carnival in Sacramento."

"Oh yeah. Sounds like fun."

"You don't sound excited."

"Uh. Is Luke going?"

"Not if you don't want him to."

"Well, I think you already know my answer."

"I'll see you tonight, Justin."