Sweet Dreams.

I got what I wanted.

Sort of.

I didn't really want it.

I was waiting for the right time.

She agreed to it. She went along with it. 

She let me make love to her. 

I didn't want to say I fucked her because I didn't think she deserved that.

Just as we were in the middle of it, she pushed me off a little. She was trying to catch her breath a little while she kept yelling. "Stop!" I looked at her, worried.

"Lucy, what's wrong?"

She ran her fingers through her hair, looking back at me, scared. She got up and walked into the bathroom.

"Lucy!" She slams the door shut. I sighed, laying back on the bed. "Fuck."

I had a feeling I fucked up everything by making her love to her. I put my clothes on and walked over to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door, "Lucy? Are you okay?" She didn't answer. I shook my head, "Did I do something wrong, Lucy?" I heard her crying and I sighed.

"Fuck." I whispered to myself as I walked out of her room.

I walked downstairs to see Arden, Chaz and Ryan playing video games and eating junk food. Ryan looked at me. I signaled for him to meet me in the kitchen. I leaned against the counter and he looks at me.

"I told you no."

"I don't know what I did wrong. I mean, girls never cry when they have sex with me."

"She's crying? Did you hurt her?"

"She's not a virgin. She looked at me, scared and then she couldn't breathe and she ran off to the bathroom."

"Maybe she was scared."

"She wanted to do it though. I, I just hope I didn't fuck it up because we had sex."

"Maybe we should go. Leave her alone for a few hours." I sighed, nodding as we walk out of the kitchen. 

-----

  Next day at school, I didn't see her in first hour. I think she was reharasing for the talent show. I got a bathroom pass and went to the music room. I waited until they took a break and her a few girls walked out. I pulled her off to the side.

"Hey." I said softly. She didn't say anything. "Look, I don't know what I did wrong last night but if I hurt you, I'm sorry. I'm glad you said stop if I did." She was still quiet.

"You.. got what you wanted." she finally spoke.

"Huh?"

"You wanted to fuck me this whole time and you got what you wanted. Why are you still here?"

"It's not even about that."

"Yes, it is. You drop girls after you fuck them."

I closed my eyes, shaking my head. "No, no. Not you, Lucy. I wouldn't just drop you after making love to you."

She looked down at her feet. "It was him."

"Him who?"

"Sean. --- Having sex with you reminded me of my first time with him so I had a panic attack."

"Were two different people, Lucy."

"Yes but you're alike in so many ways without the criminal part but I was just scared."

I pulled her in for a hug and she wrapped her arms around me. We stood there, hugging for a few minutes.

"Yo, Lucy!" I turned around, leaving my arm around her. She looks up to see Sean.

"Did you miss me? Because I'm here to stay. --- Hey white boy, how's that eye?" He smiles at us.

"This shit will never end, will it?" I shake my head.