Lighten Up.

Narrator.

Posters were placed all over town. 

In different towns, different cities, and different states.

No one knew where he could've went.

There were was only place and no one there has seen him.

Where could he have gone? 

When he said leave, no one thought he meant the state.

No one could have kidnapped him. No one is that crazy. But honestly, where the hell was he?

 Lucy's POV.

We traveled to San Diego to hang up a few more posters. I looked at the picture on the paper. His smile was so big and he looked so happy. That's what I missed the most.

"Lucy." I heard someone call my name.

I turned to see Arden. She handed me a rectangular box.

"We got more staples."

"Thanks."

I stapled the poster to the post and handed the stapler to her. I walk across the street to put up more posters. We walk into a small restrauant. We walked over to the bar to hand out a few posters. We sat down at the bar and I took a deep sigh. I looked around the noisy, clean restrauant. I noticed a guy in a hat. A Brooklyn Nets snapback. Justin loved them. I walked over to the table and tried to get a look at the guy's face. It wasn't him. I sighed and walked back over to the bar.

"We'll find him." Ryan whispers to me.

"I sure do hope so."

He rubs my back softly.

"Are you Lucy?" I heard a voice ask.

I turn in the seat to see a guy in a white v-neck shirt, jeans, and a sheet of paper in his hand. He had an armful of tattoos. 

"Yeah." I say to him.

"Hi Ryan."

Ryan waves awkwardly to the unknown man.

"Who is that?" I whispered to him.

"Justin's Dad." I look back at him.

"I think I know where he is." His dad says.

-

   A few days later we arrived at a Ski Resort in Canada. Why would Justin be at a ski resort? I looked around. I checked around everywhere outside the ski resort because it wasn't open yet. We headed up a hill to this little cabin. I turned the knob on the door that was unlocked and walked in.

"Justin?"

I looked around before walking into the mini kitchen. I headed towards the rooms and a door opened. My heart jumped and I was hoping it was him.

"I know that voice when I hear it." I hear his voice.

They walk out and he looks up at me. I begin to cry slowly and I ran towards him, hugging him. I had a tight grip on his shirt and he slowly wrapped his arms around me. I heard footsteps walking closer to us.

"I love you. Please, don't leave me...again." I whispered as I kissed him on his cheek softly.