All Of Me.

I wake up with the knowledge of us going to Fallen Leaf Lake. I wasn't really sure what was there besides a lake and a campground. It was told, the campground been around for years. I place a black button dress with a lace design in the back onto my body and I let my curls fall down my back. 

Arden packed a few things for us to eat like marshmallows and Hershey bars. 

I get in the front seat with Ryan as we drive to the campground. We danced and singed to the music blasting from the speakers. I looked at Ryan.

"Where's Justin?" I asked him.

"He's going to meet us there, I think." I just nod as I continued to sing. 

 An hour later, we arrived at the lake. It was really big and I got out of the car to get a better look.

"The lake looks good." I say to them.

"I'm thinking of jumping in. You?" Chaz whispers to me.

I giggle softly. We walk around to find the campground. We walked inside the cabins and placed some our belongings there.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked, looking around.

"There should be some in the cabin."

"I didn't see any."

"Wow, ther's a sign right here." Ryan asks, walking over to a green sign pointing the direction for restrooms.

"I'll be back." I say to him, smiling.

I followed the sign and all of sudden I heard a piano playing. I looked around, confused but I figured someone was here. I started walking towards the music. It started to become clearer and I realized it was All Of Me by John Legend. I start humming and I stopped as soon as I see Justin. He had a rose in his hand. He looked at me with a small smile on his face. Him looking at me reminded me of that night I was in his car. He was singing to me and I was trying my best not to laugh. I walked towards him and stops the song.

"This is yours." he says as he hands me the rose. I took it and looked at him, confused.

"What's the rose for?"

"Just for you to keep. So, take care of it."

His eyes glistened a little and I looked around and we sat down on the log. He started the fire near us and I had to admit. I was a little scared.

"Have you been here before?" I asked him.

"Hm. Yeah, in 7th grade. It was a camping trip."

"So, what is this? A date?"

"If you want it to be but I had actually had a surprise for you."

"Is it how cold the lake is?"

"Oh, that will always be cold."

I giggle softly. He takes out his piano and he starts playing a beat. He starts singing and I smile at him. As I was looking at him, tons of memories were going through my head. Like that one time Sean was back and I had opened up to him. Or when he wrote that song Be Alright and sung it to me. Or when I was totally wrong about him. His whole personality. Yes, he was an asshole but an asshole with a heart. Shockingly. But the most important memory of all was when he first started talking to me. He made it look like I dropped my paint brush in Art just to talk to me. I didn't know what I was in for then. He stops playing and looks at me with his big hazel eyes.

"Did you..like it?"

"I loved it. It's beautiful."

He smiles a little.

"What?"

"I don't know. I'm just, I'm crazy about you."

"And you have no idea why, do you?" 

He shook his head and I push him playfully.

"But I want this. I want us. I want to at least try with you."

"Well. This date and that song sold me. So, I'd love to try it with you."

His smile went away. "Seriously?"

"Yeah." He picks me up and twirls me around. "I love you." he kisses me passionately.

"Hey, hey. When did you get here?" Chaz asks.

We pull away and look at him. "Oh. I interrupted something, didn't I?"

He winks at us and we both chuckle lightly.

"Did you find he--" Ryan appears and looks at us. "I guess she's in good hands now."

"Yeah, she's in really good hands." Justin looks back at me.

"Why don't we start over?" He puts me down.

"I'm Justin."

"I'm Lucy." I interlock my arm with his.

"Do you come here often?"

"The woods? No. See, you're corny already." I walk away from him.

He scoffs. "But you love it."

----