Jam Packed.

Note; Sorry for the long wait for an update. I've been very busy and trying to come up with new ideas for Game Plan but enjoy this chapter.

I could feel my stomach falling. I pulled my jacket closer to my body as I walked over to the door. A man in a tux and a smile on his face opened the door for me. As I walked in, I could hear glass hitting plates by accident and peopel talking loudly. I noticed Sean and Arden waving to my get attention. I walked over to the table and he pulled out the seat for me. I watched him carefully before sitting down.

He fixed his tie as he sat down, looking at the both of us. I looked around the restrauant. I had one word for it; expensive. I looked at everyone at the table who had on these really fancy gowns and expensive jewelry. I looked back at him and he sighed.

"I'm really glad you guys came here with me. --- Lucy, I wanna start with you." He says, looking at me.

Great, I thought to myself.

"The deal that went wrong had something to do with your father," I looked at him confused. "I know, you're confused but there's a kid who uh, knew your Dad. I guess he wanted some type of revenge."

"Are you seriously making shit up right now?"

"No, Lucy---"

"How pathetic does he sound, Arden?" I could feel eyes from other tables staring at me but I didn't care. This just proved why I could never trust him.

Justin's POV

Unforunately, I had to give Lucy a ride to the restrauant. I sat there in parking lot playing a game on my phone. Chaz and Ryan kept telling me it was a bad idea to let her go out with Sean but Arden was with her. So, I wasn't worried. I mean, I was. Just not as much as I would be. I heard yelling and I turned to see them walking out of the restrauant. I got out of the car to walk over to them.

"Hey---Hey---Hey!" All three of them turn to look at me. "What the hell is going on?"

"He literally just tried to tell me that the guy that tried to hurt me is one of my Dad's enemies." Lucy says to me, pointing at Sean.

"No, I said that it was his kid."

"What kid would try to kill someone who didn't do shit to them?!" She turns to yell at him. I tried my best to stay out of this argument. I grabbed Lucy by her arm to pull her away.

"Lucy, you have to hear me out."

"You've said enough." Arden says as they both walk towards me.

The whole ride home, no one said a word. I played the music a little loud to release the tension. Once, I parked in front of the house, Arden was the first to get out. She slammed the door after her. I rolled my window down and stuck my head out.

"Watch it!"

I stick my head back in and turned to look at Lucy. She never looked at me, she just stared at the blank space in front of her

"Lucy?" I call out to her. She turns her head slowly and nods. "Thank you for the ride." She says to me. She unlocks the door and reaches for the handle. I grab her by her arm and she looks at me.

"You don't have to believe him if you don't want to."

"It's just crazy to find out that someone out there wants you dead like one of your parents."

"Don't think of it like that. You're protected, no one's going to hurt you anymore." She stares at me and leans over to kiss me on my cheek softly.

"Thank you." she whispers in my ear and leans back over in her seat and gets out of the car. I watched her as she went inside her house. I felt a weird feeling in my chest. I leaned my head back and sighed. I had a feeling that whatever Lucy and I were wasn't going to last long.