The introduction of Brandy Point of View

My name is Brandy McGoody and I'm in with my bestfriend boyfriend. My friend  name is Wendy Love and her boyfriend name is Travis Tank. For a while me and Travis been seeming each other on mini study date from time to time when was in high school  until I moved with my dad to Florida. They would always have problems as well and called me in the middle of the night asking me to help them fit their problems.  I tried my best to help them with their problems but at some time wishing they would break up.  It's sad for me to say that but it's the true. Sometimes Travis come to my house after they argued to spend the night and he get his brother to cover for him while he with me. Travis's brother is cool and make sure that Wendy don't know about us but sometimes  I wish I was the only woman for him and not the other woman.

  " The beginning of a fallen apart love"

We were going out on the low so that nobody would know about us and continue to until I moved with my dad to Florida to help him with my grandparents. I came back to Mississippi from time to time to spend time with my lovely mother. I love her to died she like my best best  friend. I would also would always visit  Travis at our favorite spot when I come and visited.
Well one day he text me to meet him at his house before I left with me dad to go back to Florida to go to his house to tell me something. So, I knocked on the door and a second  later his mother open the door she was happy to see me and she greeted me before I walked in.  When I went in the house  Travis came and told me to go up stairs to his room and that he needed to talk to me in private. So, I did just that Travis followed behind me with his head down and we talk and when he told me that him and Wendy was going out and that she was pregnant for him. At that moment I just stood there, my heart couldn't take the pain my eyes filled with tears that would about to bust out of my face and then the tear started to flow down I ran out of the room his mom looked at me and then at him and by the way she looked she was upset. Travis tried this best to stop me but I was already in the car with my dad.
My dad asked me if I was okay but how I was feeling I don't say anything but I'm ready to go. I stay 2 years away from my home town and help my pops out until everything was right. My mom been begging me to move back with her and I always found  something not to go back to my hometown so I give in and told her I will move back and start  college down there and stay focused on school and myself and work. I love my mom and I would do anything to make her happy and moving back will make her happy then I will even tho I don't  want too.

"The first day back"
The first thing I did before I moved back home was found me a nice place closer to school  and walking distance to town. I was get my car soon from my mom and dad but because they was so busy I have to find something  easy for now then. I was also busy myself getting things for my house and I was done with that my mom help me get a part time job at a lawyer office called  John's Lawyer office  which was a good thing on my part because I was going to school to be an assistant and plus it's a good start and I can also focus on my  schooling but a little bit of money in my pocket and my mom and dad is helping me pay the Bill's until I  finish  college.

I'm at the store minding my own business shopping for house item to clean and something for me to cook until Wendy spotted me in the store. I tried my best to not talk to her but she end up talking to me  and talking how she miss me and how her and Travis have a child together and all that good stuff but I really didn't want to hear about their prefix love life. Which sounds nice and all but deep down I want to kick that bitch in her face but I can't be mad at her or anybody at all really after that I when home to finish unpacking my boxes and order takeout at pizzahut and walk to the near redbox to order me a chickflick. On my way back home I saw an unfamiliar car stop while I was walking on my way home and it was Travis.

Travis: "Brandy,that you."

Brandy:"Nope,you have the wrong person."

Travis:"Girl,that is you,why you playing.Let me take you home it's dark out here."

Brandy: "Naw,I'm good you should go home and be with your family."

Travis: "Brandy,please don't act like that just trying to be a friend and just take you home please."

I just kept  walking as he drove behind me asking me the same thing he followed me until I made it  home I unlocked the  door to my house and he could say anything I closed the door in his face I don't  want to talk to him. I ran my bath water and ate my pizza I also took something out to cook for the next day until I  heard a knock at the door and went to the door and guess who was at the door Travis that who. I open the door and invited him in.

Travis: "Hey, sorry to come so later can we talk."

Brandy:" About What?"

Travis: "About, us our relationship as us being friends like old times."

Brandy: "Oh, old times let start how you played me for my bestfriend or how the you didn't tell her that we was seeing each other."

Travis:" B,I'm sorry,what you want me to do and I'll do it."

Brandy: "Well,you is messing with my me time that I have planned for myself. I think it be best that for you to leave."

Travis: "Okay, I leaving but if you need anything you know where to find me."

Brandy:"Bye."

At the time I was still hurt because he played me think that I was the only person  for him but mine while he playing house with my bestfriend. I just wish that she would've told me herself. I told her that I have a crush  on him and he know to but I guess I got to a whore to get what I want but am not that type of girl. In school Wendy was the biggest home around and I should've not told her about me liking Travis but she was my bff 4 life we do everything together chill and all but to go behind my back and fucked my crush the love of my life and then tell how prefix their life is going for them put s bitter taste in my mouth and she act like we still bestfriend my ass I'm show that bitch  some way she got him is the same way she gonna look him let the fun beginning.