Chapter 17

Wendy:

Everything now is done and it look amazing this going to be the best party ever after everyone was done I shook the party planner hand and tell her thank you she told me you're welcome and everything will run smoothly because she don't play she told me she was going to make sure everything is straight everything's and Order and everything planned out and I don't have to worry about anything just enjoying my night with my man. What a perfect night is going to be junior is with my parents everything from top to bottom is glamorous even the bedroom I had a special stripping Pole to be put in that room today he going to enjoy his party at an after the party he going to enjoy me like always who don't enjoy me hell even Brandy brother Brandon enjoys me as well but who can say my sex game is stronger than ever that's why they so addictive now and will always be.

The party started at 8 and I know people will arrive early and is going to have a long line so I hurry up and ran upstairs and hopped in the shower babe and may show myself was clean I pulled out one of the cutest and hottest outfit and may show that my outfit I do all the other girls in the building because it was my man party and it was my right and my duty to represent him as my man.

After I was done getting dressed I didn't know what to do if my hair at the last minute I'll call my girl  Shaylee to fix me up real quick. She always hook up my hair and make sure everything is straight string the string.

When my homegirl came to the house she got my hair on point and didn't miss a Beat my hair was up and a candy curl with a Bane. Even though she do my hair I fuck ha man more than one time behind her back and she never know and still fucking them but who care about that right now I'm focusing on Travis and Travis only.

I pulled out my phone and call Travis to see what he was doing Travis told me he was at the bar chilling because everybody forgot about his birthday and he sounded really disappointed I told Travis I will cheer him up and come by the bar that he was at and scoop him up he told me it was no need that he was going to be home around 9 which was perfect because that mean everybody going to be here  by 8 and be ready to drink and party and by the time you get here surprise he's going to be so happy and going to want me for himself which anyway he got me so that's the biggest gift of all after she was finished with my hair I paid her and so her to come back and enjoy yourself at the party she looked at me with a mug and say yeah whatever and walked out but who cares oh wait I don't she can stop feeling herself but the big should be thankful that I'm trying to help her broke ass the needy always can't beat help sometime with an attitude like that but she'll get over it.

John:

As me and Bae get ready for this party she had matching outfits for it was cute cuz it was yellow and yellow bring got on skin real good especially hers then she had the shoes in the watch that she gave me to mess with it I know my baby got good taste in clothes and I'm so happy she picked up mine we got dressed and she looked at and say who you fine and you look good in your low yeah babe thanks so she started doing her hair tight and she took some and put it in a ponytail and I told her to take her hair out of a ponytail I rather her hair down and curly so she did and she curled it her whole hair was Curly which made chunky cheeks pop .

She put on her makeup and her favorite perfume which became my favorite Nicki Minaj perfume smells so good on them I watch as she said her titty up and her nice fitted shirt and then spun around then looked at me and say your light nah I don't like I love it. She smiled while wrapping her arms around me and kissing me and I told her come on now we don't want to be late for this party and if you keep kissing me we won't be able to make it to a party cuz I'm in the putting a baby in you. She smiled and said come on let's go i said yeah let's go I ride is waiting on us okay she said .

When we went outside we waited for the ride Brandi asked me baby wild ride at oh he should be on his way soon just be patient okay I guess she said and then I Rob pulled up her eyes lit up even more Bay a Hummer limousine yeah if we going to go to a party me and my boo got a ride in style I don't give a fuk who party it is we got to show up and show out since we got these matching outfits on.

The driver open the door for us then we got in to the limo Brandy was looking around and was so happy the first thing she grabbed was a Hennessy and Coke imported into glass and say let's get this party started I'm about to come in this party and turn it up and I looked at them I just let her be and let her enjoy herself. Why she was taking the Henny to the Head I made sure I maintain her liquor making sure she didn't consume too much but she did better than some of these dudes that drink straight liquor I told her okay enough she was like all right. I'm just feeling myself anything could pop off at this party and I'm looking like at her like what then she explained to me what happened and now I understand what happened she told me about her best friend betrayed her by Sleeping with her boyfriend and how he got her pregnant and I'm like damn I told her maybe we coming to celebrate and enjoy this event together I'm not going to let nothing happen to you and I'm damn sure going to make sure you don't beat the piss out of them for anything and if you do I'm a lawyer I'll come bail you out so you won't have anything to worry about she looked at me like I was playing but I was dead on serious nobody is not about to mess with my girl and then thing is cool nine you got her old nigga and she upgraded with me man I wish I wouldn't know who this dude is cuz he's a fool to let her go and be with a hoe.

Brandy:

Waiting outside with Bay at the house for the ride to come and the ride hasn't showed up yet he told me to be patient but I was ready to go to this party and see the look on Wendy face when I walk up in here with my new boo and to see that what she done to me was was cool but she will never be me and never do the thing that I did for Travis. I'm also ready to see the look on his face when he know what he had was good but he decided to do his own thing and have his own little family which I'm not upset with the little boy but at the same time I feel sorry for the child as well his mom was a hole and sleep with everybody and their daddy hell even Grandpa's if you can come down always clubbing and don't take care of him but who problem is not mind.

When I turn to my left a Hummer limousine limousines was pulling in of John house I looked at him and I was surprised we got in the limousine and it has liquor everywhere on a mini bar and a TV to enjoy our little entertainment on the way to the party when I saw that Henny bottle I just went at it has 6 shot straight John have to stop me and told me this chill out with the drink I told him all right but I just want to come and have fun he gave me a bottle of wine and staying told me to drink so I did then he asked me why I'm drinking so much I told him the reason why and he said don't worry about it if anything go down which I won't let happen I got your back and plus you don't have to worry about getting a lawyer because I be your lawyer 2. The look on his face was serious and I knew from now he wasn't going to play with anybody behind me not no man or no female and the windy thing she going to play with me at this party I'm embarrassed at the party but I'm going to play it cool for now and just chill and enjoy myself.