46

John:

At the hospital watching Brandy get some rest. I decided to go out and buy flowers, bears, and other stuff for her and the babies.

Well as I was making my way to the elevator I spotted my brother and his wife with a bouquet of flowers and balloons saying "Welcome our Beautiful Angels"  and its was blue and pink. They as have gifts bags. We spoke for a little bit.

After that I headed to my car and drove home. I need to freshen up and also get the house straight so that my babies and  my love could rest. I call my assistant that help me with everything to she if could get someone to come by the house to help get it cleaned.

And knowing that Brandy and the babies are going to be at the hospital for a few days but the twins came in 3 weeks earlier before their due date. So, I hope they are healthy enough to come home with their mother.

As I made my way to the house. I see that my assistant did a good job in finding someone because the person was waiting outside by their car.

I told the person what I want done to the house and that to show me everything they did once they was done.

After, I told them what I said. I made my way to my office to finished up my paperwork while Brandy were in the hospital with the twins Elizabeth and John Jr.

For right now they would be sharing a nursery that right next to our bedroom. I also have a door connected our room door to their room.

Watched the maids clean up from the surveillance camera off my computer as I were doing my paperwork on my case for next month trail.

I make sure that they guess is clean from top to bottom because Brandy's parents is coming to stay for a month to help her while I work.

Brandy:

I wake up to find John gone be he left me a note letting me know that he was going home to make sure the house is clean and safe so when I come home.

The nurse came in the room to check up on me and the babies. I got up and walked around the room to build up my strength from laying in the bed for 7 hours. My stomach started to growl but I didn't want the hospital food because it was nasty. I pulled out my phone and called my mom to bring me some real food to enjoy.

While, I waited from my mom. I changed the Elizabeth and Jr. diapers,  feed them, and burp them both. I put them back in their beds and went to go pee.

I got back in the hospital bed and watched t.v and started thinking about what food my mom was going to bring.

Knock Knock

"Delivery, did someone order a home cooked meal." My mom said walking in the room with a plate of spaghetti and meatballs,corn on the cob, and salad.

"Thank you,mom, your a life saver." I said getting to happy. I blessed the food and went ham on my plate. It felt like I didnt eat in years.

My mom know how to throw down in the kitchen. But, I couldn't wait to hit the gym  once I  heal so I could go dress shopping for the wedding.

We have a year to plan and I'm pressed for time and everything have to be perfect because it's our first wedding.

But, to be honest I really don't care if it just the four of us. I'm soooo ready to get married to this man it unreal.

Travis:

It's been almost a month since Wendy died and I still feel bad about what went down. I wish she would've told me about what her pops did to her. Things would be different and now I got the kids with me and I know by the time they reach their older age. I know for a fact that they going to asked me, what happened to their mother and I know that they young might not understand about what happened last month when we put there mother and grandparents down to rest.

At work just thinking about may next move because after everything that happened I was ready to start over and fresh. While on my computer I was looking for a house in Houston,Texas and transferred my job over there. Talked to my boss and thank goodness that they have an opening and plan on moving as soon as possible.

Don't get me wrong I love my hometown but sometimes change is good for everyone and I want to make sure my two kids is straight.

Looking for houses I found 10 houses at a time to go looked at this weekend by myself but I really want Brandy to come me to help me find a house but I know John wouldn't allow that and besides she just had her twins.

Once I was done booking my hotel room and flight. I shut off my laptop and cleaned up my work area then headed out to grab my things and went to my car.

Made it to my parent's house to get the kids. Put them is the car and made sure they were buckled down well. Then I drove off, so i could pick up for Friday morning.

Pulling up in the driveway, I want got the kids out of the car and put them in the play area to watch cartoon. As I walked back to the car I had got a unknown text and it say.

Unknown Number

"Watch your back my nigga."

My mouth drop once I seen this text and be damn if anybody take me away from my kids. They lose one and I be damn I they lose another. I just to watch my surroundings and make sure my kids is safe until I move.