56

Travis:

We all finally made it to the restaurant that John have reserved for the mini engagement party for us who was in the wedding.

Sitting there looking at everyone enjoying themselves except for me. I bet my to keep it together for Brandy.

I got up from the table while everyone was talking and headed outside to smoke.

I was out here for a good minute, until I felt someone trapped me on my shoulder.

I turn around and it was Brandy, "Why, you out here by yourself." She said looking at.

"I just need a smoke that all, why you not in there with your soon to be." I said looking in her beautiful brown eyes. I turn my head away from her.

She came in front me and told me the she have someone that would like to meet me.

Staring at her with a puzzle look on my face. "Brandy, who you good and damn well I don't like surprise." I told her.

"I know you don't but this person, I knew well living in Florida and she a good person, I think you would love  her." She grabbing my hands and pulling me with her to come back inside.

"Well before I go back in, I want to close this chapter between us the right way and say that I'm sorry for what I put you through......"I said and she cut me off with a kiss and said "I forgive you already  its  cool I just want us to be friends."

I was confused at this point and I just hugged her. Wishing it was me who put the ring on her finger and give her a baby but I messed up big time and now have to watch her but happy with another guy. Who should have been me.

Brandy is a sweet person and who ever she pick for me I know she a good woman too and I make a promise to myself that I want mess this up.

Brandy:

John have brought us to this beautiful restaurant. We all got out the car and when in.

The waiter showed us to our table and we all took a sit. While, everyone was mingling. I noticed my friend was alone and Travis was sitting by himself. I put John to the and told him I think it would be best if we could hook Travis and my friend Lisa up.

John looked at me and kiss me on my forehead and told me to go ahead and do it.
Even though Travis had our up and down in past I wanted him to be happy. So, I pull my girl the side and talk to her and to my surprise she was feeling him alot but was shy to talk.

After, I was done talking to her. I was trying to go tours Travis but Travis wouldn't at the table.

I asked his dad where he was and I told that he spotted him outside smoking.
So,I went outside and see him smoking.

Now, I feel bad about what happened to him and if I could go back the hands of time we maybe we'll be together. He choses that he made is on him.

Well I hope by me hooking him up with Lisa would show him how much I still care for him as a friend.

I walk up behind Travis and scared him. He turn around and looked at me.

"Travis,why you out there by yourself." I said looking at him. I never seen Travis this depressed before and I wanted make it up to him.

We talked about him dating Lisa. Travis looked at me and I looked at him. It felt like the first time we met.

Travis we always be in my heart and my love but sometimes you have to walk away from the one you to show them.

I give Travis a kiss on his cheek and told him that I been forgive him for everything that he done to me.

I just wanted to be friends with him and I will always be there for him.

After we finished talking we both went back inside and introduced him to Lisa.

They started to chat which we good on my part. I joined John by his side and enjoyed the rest of the night.

John:

Enjoy myself with my beautiful and amazing  fiance at our mini wedding party.

Brandy is a sweetheart and I know by being petty to Travis by feeling on her in front of him made it strange betwesn them.

I tell by the way he looked at me but at that moment I really don't care at all about his feelings.

Brandy fixed but getting her friend from Florida. Which is nice but I realized what I do it car was fucked up but I wanted to show him who was boss.

Once we got home Brandy didn't say two words to me and knew forsure she was upset about what happened.

"Baby, I'm sorry about what happened in the car." I said walking behind her but she didn't say anything.

She walked in the babies room to check on them and then walked pass me. I grabbed her arm and put her against the wall and started kissing her.

She know damn well I don't like when she get quite when she upset. I'm the type of man that willing to talk about our problems.

I pick her up and brought her to our room. "Baby, you know I hate when you get mad at." I told her.

She didn't say anything so I started kissing all over her body. She push my head and start to smile.

I continue to what do best and please my queen. I told her I wouldn't do that again. Brandy my everything and if I hurt her in anyway I was going to make it up to her to night.

She ripped off my shirt and got on top on  me and kissed me on my neck which turned me on.

I love the way she take control and show her man who boss but I wasn't about to let her out do me. So,I got back on top of her and took full control.