chapter 29

Brandy:

Outside in the backyard with family and friends why waiting for John Slowpoke tail to come and meet us in the backyard.

When he came to the back he was surprised of how many people was here his face expression was lying what y'all doing here so my mom explain to him how I didn't want him to miss out on everything done with the baby the gender reveal the baby shower I want him to be there I need his support cuz we in this together I don't want him to feel guilty about not being there because of work he smile and happy tears flow from his face and he looked at me baby I can't believe you did all this just cuz you thought I was going to miss out on the baby listen to me sweetie I would never ever put my job before our kids and us our family baby you know that I would have made away and postpone everything just for you I know I said but I know your job is also important to you I know you work hard for what you want I know you work hard to get where you at now.

He looked at me and he knew that I understand and felt where he was coming from. The pain he feel I feel the stress he feel I feel whatever he's going to I feel it in the scent was getting stronger and stronger by the day and I can tell that he know it cuz I know he can feel it too cuz I can feel that LOL but until I have to break the news to him about you know giving the people who help them around the house holidays and vacation off for the family because I believe that family is important so when I told him that he agreed what a smile then gave me a long juicy kiss everybody in the background was like awwwww how cute his older brother was like now y'all need to get a room and then my mom that's how they got this way in the first place let's get this party started cuz I'm hungry okay guys since my mom is hungry girl you know you hungry too my brother Brian said yeah yeah yeah. Let's get the party started we 8th and Mingo the party then dance the little my mama announced it was time to have fun with the gender reveal party they had several games until we find out what was happening first we did popping the balloon we have to figure out what was happening if it was two boys or two girls or both but then it had the mystery box with a big old colorful? Saying football or cheerleaders and then the third one has said Mitch Match which was kind of cute cuz it was different first we pop the balloons the color and the last balloon was blue for boy then we cut the cake the cake show Blue again I was getting frustrated cuz I wanted my princess John laughed and was like three boys in the house oh you in trouble nombe I smile yeah yeah yeah we did the basketball thing and that's my surprise my pink flew out of pink dust in the air then we did the car with the smoke coming out of it it was another pink smoke all over I was getting excited and it was a time to Pink's versus to Blues then for the last what we've all been waiting for everybody was standing around us looking at us to see what was having at this moment I can tell John was enjoying himself every bit of it even though he was tired but he have to wait until tonight I'm going to make sure his world change forever I'm about to wear him out and he don't even know it as a pregnant woman my hormone is high and I'm horny as ever ever since I got big he was afraid to have sex with me because he think he was going to hurt the baby men it was kind of funny the first time when we did it I told him I could feel the baby moving and he swear that he was hurting the baby but I told him it was normal cuz I know if you don't get it now he can't get it for a month and he going to be miserable but then maybe not he'll just catch up on his paperwork but you know I feel think you'll be miserable as me and John hold hands and people snap pictures and he wrapped his hands around my belly and was like I can't wait to see what it is I feel hope it's a boy no I want my princess I said so you can treat us and praying for us and get our toes done yeah he said I know but then I will have to buy a gun and you don't want that and I still probably have to buy a gun cuz I don't know if it's a boy I don't know if it's a girl I don't know if it's both.

As we got ready to open the box we looked at everybody and then like on the counter 3-1 2 3 we pulled the string and a balloon flew out and it was white I didn't understand what the white stand for and then my mama told me Kate digging at the bottom and I wish you was talkin about I couldn't dig at the bottom my stomach was getting in the way so John dig at the bottom and open up the envelope and all he can say was both he looked at me well baby let's just say I got my basketball star and you got your princess we can be so much happier then John made an announcement since y'all got surprises baby I was going to wait until the baby shower but I think I should show you this now I looked at them confused baby you got me something yeah I actually did something since you were so worried about me working what the help on my brother I want to show you some special I was so happy and jumping for joy so we all went in the house and went upstairs with by room and he standing from the door I knew that you wanted some different and why you be at your mom house I decided that I was going to do some housework cuz I know your big self couldn't do it hahaha John you funny I wish you could have got pregnant and carry the baby everybody bust out laughing as they see us to joking around and clowning he like all right sweetie close your eyes everyone walked in everybody was like awwww and ooooooo I was so impatient I'm like what is it guys are here y'all making sound what is open your eyes sweetie the room was so nice it has two beds with toys the room was turquoise and gray with different Stripes it had the nursery chair and bookshelf so I can sit down and read to the baby they also had a baby monitor and a security camera in so we can watch the baby move around the house I was so surprised and have closets full of diapers with was good because it's important to have diapers. The baby had nude  jacket the babies also had a TV John what them babies going to do with a TV you'll be surprised how much education they can get when they little by listening to the ABCs which he was right.

I put them close to me and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss them and said this was the best present you can ever give me in the babies this present is better than going to parents because you did it from the heart when you could have just hired somebody to do it but I'm glad you did the work yourself it meant a lot that you did this for me and I will always be happy and be grateful that I have a real man who care about his girl oh let me scratch that out his fiancee and his kids I can't wait until they come so we can hold them in our arm but I also can't wait to be Mrs. Blackman your wife and not a girlfriend or fiance which I love the fiance part don't get me wrong but I can't wait to say I do as I look them in the eye I can't wait until I said I do too babe as we both kissed.